Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help Needed, Pleeeease !! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Needed, Pleeeease !! (1013 Views)

Pes For Pc Help Needed / Playstation 3 Help Needed / PS3 Super Slim, Help Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, Pleeeease !! by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello gamers

I have an HP EliteBook 6930p Laptop with the following specs:

RAM - 2GB DDr2 800MHZ (will soon upgrade it to 4GB but for now, will be running the possible pes game with the 2GB )

Processor - Intel (R) core (TM) DUO CPU P8700 clocked @ 2.53GHZ 2.53GHZ

System type - 32-bits OS

Hard Drive - 160GB about 120GB available

OS - MS windows Vista (windows 7)

Well, nothing too good about this pc except the clock speed.

Will this be able to run PES 2015 game ?
if yes please provide me with a free download link (not rich enough to purchase from an online store smiley )

Again, I am new to pc gaming and I'd love you to answer these quetions below

1). what is the size of pes 2015 for pc
( Is it up to 2GB or more ? )
2). Can one purchase a disc containing a PES that can run on pc ?
if yes, how does it work and what software will be needed to power the gaming disc.
3). If it's possible to game on pc with a game disc, how much will it cost in a local gamestore, will it cost up to 2k or more ?
( precisely PES 2015 disc so that it will be cheaper) cheesy

A detailed reply will be appreciated,

thanks
Re: Help Needed, Pleeeease !! by johnnyn1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
https://google.com. LL answer all the questions..

Search for the game PC software and hardware requirements
Re: Help Needed, Pleeeease !! by Henshaw007(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't tink its upto 2k buh atleast 500.
Ur spec isn't upto to the minimum try and upgrade the RAM to 4gb and also download RAZER game booster. It might work just fine.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Pleeeease !! by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Henshaw007:
I don't tink its upto 2k buh atleast 500.
Ur spec isn't upto to the minimum try and upgrade the RAM to 4gb and also download RAZER game booster. It might work just fine.

thanks for replying bro.
D you know the size of the game, what range

1.5GB to 2GB
or 2GB and more

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Expert Soccer Gamers Do Not Criticize José Mourinho's Football Tactics. / Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot To Kill Android Gameplay | Line Em Up #9 / Women Crush Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.