Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads (3551 Views)

Photos: See This Hilarious Club Party Invite / 7 People You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding / Cd/dvds Branding, Com Card, Gift Bag, Jotter, Keyholder, Sticker, Flex Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads by abimelov: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hello All

This is introducing ASTON Ventures.Are you planning a wedding ceremony, Birthday Party, Burial Ceremony, House warming, Product launch or any other corporate functions.

We are poised to deliver top design and production of the above stated materials and other party prints and sovenirs. You are assured of quality design and first class print and production quality at a most pocket friendly price. What's more, we deliver in double quick time to any location in Nigeria.

We are also reaching out to other party planners and managers of our readiness to partner in the above stated areas as you vent up your client event

Kindly reach us on 08023158039- Ade and 08033514665-Sandra
Re: Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads by MonogramDoctor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi,
Kindly send me your carrier bag sizes and their prices and other souvenirs. Because I always have my client asking me how and where to do it.
Send it to me on the email address below.

Let me also use this opportunity to introduce my own business to you and other nairalanders.

We are into Computerised Embroidery/Monogramming.
We monogram on fabric like: Jeans, Towel, T-shirt, Over all, Face cap, Bed Sheet, School uniform, Security Guard Badges, Window and Door blind, Table mat etc.

Also, we transfer any image on Mug, Umbrella, Plate, Slate, T-shirt, Cap, Mouse Pad etc.

Our prices are affordable.

We have the capacity to run any volume of job and deliver it on time.

We sell, train, and maintain monogramming machines.

For any appointment or enquiry call:
08023077895; 07033607848

jenoproduction@yahoo.com.

Our service is standard.
Re: Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2010
Nirom Interactive Solutions Limited is deffinately the 'must stop' firm for your event sourvenirs and Customized corporate gifts such as:

Customized car airfreshner
Diaries
Carier bangs
Calendars
Key rings
Mugs
shirts and face caps
Umbrellars
Hand bands
e.t.c.

We make use of the best and latest production and printing machines for ALL our products

To see some of our works online please visit www.nirominteractivesolutions.com

We do not just handle your projects but also advice you on the best way to achieve the most satisfied result (free consultation.

contact us via:
01-8127254
contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
niromsolutions@yahoo.com
www.nirominteractivesolutions.com.

NOTE: We give you the best of product / services according to you intended budget,
Re: Wedding Programmes, Carier Bags, Invite And Jotter Pads by codesport(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
MR FRESH COSMETOLOGY invites U to 2-days seminar on hw 2 make: perfume,air fresha,liq soap,germicides,Dis-infectant,Hair & Anti-dandruff cream,Balm,Tiles/toilet & pot cleaner,Fruit bath soap(liq),Insecticides,Rat kila,Afta shave solutn. Fee: Kopa and student #5K odaz #10K. ven: Akanu ibiam stadium, Abakaliki date: 03-04/10/14, time:9am. 1st 10 peepz 2 pay get 40% discnt. Send ur tela No & name to 08065415275 afta payment.
Acc name: Aidi Ahmed O
Diamond: 0043608246
Keystone: 600620468

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Chocolate Fountain For Your Weddings And Events In Lagos And Abuja / Ghana To Host The Visionary African Women Summit With Distinguished Speakers / What's On In Nigeria? [october 2013]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.