Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Has INNOSON Collapsed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has INNOSON Collapsed? (2950 Views)

100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Considering the fact that the great afonjas of land of skull mining told us that INNOSON will go down and can't stand the heat because of GTB, I was thinking that the comppany will have been sealled off by EFCC...and shut forever...

Instead, we have seen INNOSON get more popular and signed even better deals..

https://www.nairaland.com/4267853/innoson-military-vehicles-purchased-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/3020352/nigerian-air-force-innoson-sign

This is very bad news for the envious people from Port Novo... cool cool cool

This is in response to the thread in NL...captioned, Has GTB collapsed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Rmxr: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mr man goan sidown. No Yoruba person here said Innoson would collapse. You people were the one pour ding your dry chests that GTB will collapse if you all withdraw your money

Silly copycats grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Majority of we nigerians breath tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:
Mr man goan sidown. No Yoruba person here said Innoson would collapse. You people were the one pour ding your dry chests that GTB will collapse if you all withdraw your money

haba!

oga you don reach here?
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

you fast oh..

please help me answer yes or no to that Question..

guess is another question n'answer session grin grin tongue
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

Lying skull miner...

Check the post of one Alariiwo and others...

You might be on maternity leave in the heat of the issue...

Why you guys like lying baffles me...

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Rmxr: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Lying skull miner...

Check the post of one Alariiwo and others...

You might be on maternity leave in the heat of the issue...

Why you guys like lying baffles me...

Post the link here or shut your lying mouth up. Besides, that's just one person unlike you clowns that collectively echoed the same thing lol

5 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
When did yoruba said innoson will colapse. You have been told o yee human eating creatures to stop immitating the great yorubas. Are you people not creative in anyway? This is a slap on you people face. Anything yorubas do, you must immitate. If you are to bring out prove now where yorubas said unnoson will colapse, you will shift goal post. And we can bring thousands of your cheast beating here about how gtb will colapse when you witdraw. Yorubas care less about innoson.

8 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

Post the link here or shut your lying mouth up. Besides, that's just one person unlike you clowns that collectively echoed the same thing lol
Abi o. Mumu op with dumb post.

4 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

oga this question don turm jamb Question?

na engish you com dey speak..n' questions na yes or no.. with reason in a single sentence..

you no say me na learner grin
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

Do you know how to review NL archives?

Check the very first day INNOSON was arrested. Read through and tell me what you find.

Where did I say GTB will collapse...unlike you omales...who where jumping up and down that INNOSON will go down..

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:
Considering the fact that the great afonjas of land of skull mining told us that INNOSON will go down and can't stand the heat because of GTB, I was thinking that the comppany will have been sealled off by EFCC...and shut forever...

This is very bad knews for the envious people from Port Novo... cool cool cool
Lol, i saw the thread where you said military purchased innoson armoured, but most of the pictures are that of proforce arnoured vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

It is people like you that actually want Innoson to collapse, with this crap you wrote here, how many non Igbos do you expect to patronize Innoson vehicles, do you even own one?

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Rmxr: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Do you know how to review NL archives?

Check the very first day INNOSON was arrested. Read through and tell me what you find.

Where did I say GTB will collapse...unlike you omales...who where jumping up and down that INNOSON will go down..

Typical ipob miscreant. grin you created the thread, so the onus is on you to provide proof lol. Not me.

Yes, many of you ipob miscreants said GTB will collapse if you withdraw your money. Unlike you, I can provide proof if you want it. I'm not an ipob grin

5 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
ipodstinks:
When did yoruba said innoson will colapse. You have been told o yee human eating creatures to stop immitating the great yorubas. Are you people not creative in anyway? This is a slap on you people face. Anything yorubas do, you must immitate. If you are to bring out prove now where yorubas said unnoson will colapse, you will shift goal post. And we can bring thousands of your cheast beating here about how gtb will colapse when you witdraw. Y[b]orubas care less about innoson[/b].

Continue to deceive yourself...You are know for you mega treachery, lying and hypocrisy...Are you surprised that the Yorubas are often chosen as
Spokesperson to the FG? Lai, Adeshina, Abati, Remi Oye, etc...These things are know world over...

Check NL archives and you will see where you afonjas were celebrating INNOSON collapse...
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

It is people like you that actually want Innoson to collapse with the crap you wrote out there, how many non Igbos do you expect to patronize Innoson vehicles and do you own one of his vehicles?
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

Typical ipob miscreant. grin you created the thread, so the onus is on you to provide proof lol. Not me.

Yes, many of you ipob miscreants said GTB will collapse if you withdraw your money. Unlike you, I can provide proof if you want it. I'm not an ipob grin

First provide proof that all afonja skull miners wanted INNOSON to succeed... grin grin
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Rmxr: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
And it's funny how the same people that said Innoson was being targeted for being Igbo posting links wtr the company's collaboration as evidence that the company is still active

Suddenly, the govt isn't out to destroy Igbo businesses anymore lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Continue to deceive yourself...You are know for you mega treachery, lying and hypocrisy...Are you surprised that the Yorubas are often chosen as
Spokesperson to the FG? Lai, Adeshina, Abati, Remi Oye, etc...These things are know world over...

Check NL archives and you will see where you afonjas were celebrating INNOSON collapse...
Why not bring out the archives yourself, just say you don't want Nigerians to patronize Innoson vehicles so you can have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
It is people like you that actually want Innoson to collapse with the crap you wrote out there, how many non Igbos do you expect to patronize Innoson vehicles and do you own one of his vehicles?

But the post on GTB, bla, bla...will make everyone to bank or buy shares with the bank, abi?

Do you own one of his vehicles...
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

First provide proof that all afonja skull miners wanted INNOSON to succeed... grin grin
Prove to Nigerians you owe one of his vehicles and adding to the growth of his company

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:
And it's funny how the same people that said Innoson was being targeted for being Igbo posting links wtr the company's collaboration as evidence that the company is still active

Suddenly, the govt isn't out to destroy Igbo businesses anymore lol grin

Cry me a river....

Innoson Motors begins export of 400 Made-in-Nigerian vehicles to Mali

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-begins-export-400-made-nigerian-vehicles-mali/

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Prove to Nigerians you owe one of his vehicles and adding to the growth of his company

Prove to Nigerians that Igbos don't bank with GTB, own shares and important stake holders to its growth.
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

But the post on GTB, bla, bla...will make everyone to bank or buy shares with the bank, abi?

Do you own one of his vehicles...
Just as I said earlier, it is people like you that actually wanted Innoson to go down, you don't even own any of his vehicles, GTB is still waxing strong but you are here with your free 10MB from MTN and making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Prove to Nigerians that Igbos don't bank with GTB, own shares and important stake holders to its growth.
If Igbos have such a stake in the bank then why is that a non share holder is crying more than the bereaved? Go play with your mates outside

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Why not bring out the archives yourself, just say you don't want Nigerians to patronize Innoson vehicles so you can have peace of mind.

Same way...Just say you don't want Igbos to bank and wn shares with GTB and have peace of mind..Stop attaching yourself to Nigeria...Tiv, Ijaw, Huasa, Idoma, Kanuri, Ibibio people don't envy the Igbos as the Yorubas...Try and be clear with these things...

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Just as I said earlier, it is people like you that actually wanted Innoson to go down, you don't even own any of his vehicles, GTB is still waxing strong but you are here with your free 10MB from MTN and making noise.

Sissy, people like you want GTB to go up..fck off!!!
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Innoson Motors is waxing strong irrespective of the African mentality of pulling down successful people.
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Rmxr: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Cry me a river....

Innoson Motors begins export of 400 Made-in-Nigerian vehicles to Mali

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-begins-export-400-made-nigerian-vehicles-mali/

I have nothing against Innoson olodo grin Infact, I wish him success. Unlike you jealous modafokas that were playing the ethnic card cos you couldn't stand the fact that a Yoruba owned bank is that huge grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Same way...Just say you don't want Igbos to bank and wn shares with GTB and have peace of mind..Stop attaching yourself to Nigeria...Tiv, Ijaw, Huasa, Idoma, Kanuri, Ibibio people don't envy the Igbos as the Yorubas...Try and be clear with these things...
You were one of those who went upandan shouting that the FG wants to destroy Igbo businesses, suddenly you are claiming Igbos still have shares with the bank. Go and play outside and stop wasting your free 10MB

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

I have nothing against Innoson olodo grin Infact, I wish him success. Unlike you jealous modafokas that were playing the ethnic card cos you couldn't stand the fact that a Yoruba owned bank is that huge grin cheesy
Let him be, he has no job and you should understand the frustration

3 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
If Igbos have such a stake in the bank then why is that a non share holder is crying more than the bereaved? Go play with your mates outside

...because you envious miscreants have no stake in INNOSON..is it normal to wish that it gores down..the why you mock Enugu Internationaal airport and called for the head of Stella Oduah for even trying to make the airport functional..compared to Otdeole vs Farouk scam that is much more heavier...

The issue is that you people are so envious you don't even know when you go off you way to display you disgusting bigotry...and you will lie about it. Why..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE VILLA CURSE: What You Don't Know About The Nigerian Presidential Villa / Remember When I Said APC Won't Deliver Ondo For Buhari? / Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.