Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song (2363 Views)

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / 9ice Gongo Aso (lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song by tracks(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
sad
Between 2face Idibia and 9ice Gongo Aso who have the most recent hottest song and the most popular artist Who have the answer tell me or check the correct answer in ,

www.naijamusi.net

Re: Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song by tosinaded(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
Fuckn waste of space!!!

#trash
#amout
itsnaija
Re: Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song by tracks(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
tracks:

sad
Between 2face Idibia and 9ice Gongo Aso who have the most recent hottest song and the most popular artist Who have the answer tell me or check the correct answer in ,

www.naijamusi.net

Tosin is unfair why do u just blast me like that,
Re: Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song by tracks(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
tracks:

sad

www.naijamusi.net

Tosin is unfair, If u dont have any post to reply why can't u keep ur hand off ur keyboard, huh!!!

(1) (Reply)

2016 Latest Dancehall Mixtape By Dj Tof / New Music: CDQ Ft Davido - Ko Funny - Mp3 Download / HOT!!! Download Tonto Dike's Latest Single Jeje Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.