Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook (555 Views)

Make 50% Cool Cash By Being A Freelance Agent Selling / Make Cool Cash In Fashion Business From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Capital / Adire Making Gives Cool Cash (textile School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook by samcad: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
You can earn cool cash sharing links on whatsapp and facebook.
You can earn over N30K a month just sharing links on whatsapp and facebook
How to Start
1. visit linkshare.000styles.com
2. click on share ads from library
3. Enter your phone number (please use this format +234808000000)
4. share to your contact on whatsapp and facebook.

You can earn more by referring others. You earn about 40% of what they earn. if they refer other people you will still earn from those persons they referred. But this time 25%.

For now they base their ads campaign on jumia affiliate network(but not partner to them) but built a platform for every one to participate easily without necessarily having to know how to build a blog or website.

REMEMBER: don't bombard your contact with ads, especially on whatsapp. Two to Three ads a week. But focus on Referring new ones.

PLEASE NOTE: When using sharing via whatsapp, ensure you read "how to share via whatsapp effectively". This is very important

website https://linkshare.000styles.com

if you feel this is scam whatsapp me on +2348067145016 I will give the breakdown. You can even sign up directly with jumia affiliate network and monitor your earnings and clicks.
Re: Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook by wizdammy1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
You won't get paid dude
Re: Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook by samcad: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
wizdammy1:
You won't get paid dude

I know why you feel this way. because of so many scam out there. if you want to be such If you we get paid or not OR know exactly how it works or works sign up directly with jumia affiliate network and monitor your earnings yourself, then drop your whatsapp contact here, I will call you or chart up with you.
I bet you will come back here to correct your statement.
Re: Earn Cool Cash Sharing Links On Whatsapp And Facebook by samcad: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
samcad:

I know why you feel this way. because of so many scam out there. if you want to be sure If you we get paid or not OR know exactly how it works or sign up directly with jumia affiliate network and monitor your earnings yourself, then drop your whatsapp contact here, I will call you or chart up with you.
I bet you will come back here to correct your statement.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What's Wrong With This Amazing Picture?? / Skin Care Forum / Zaben Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.