Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK (19722 Views)

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Imam Who Sheltered People In Plateau Killings To Get A National Honor / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by rafsonnggmail(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
See de work of hard drugs
May God almighty expose all evil doers in respect of dea political affiliation may they and dea generation never know peace in dea life
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by scholes23(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I nor know if this Baba put jazz for mouth. Every time u dey advice other peoples but u Neva advice yourself
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Buharimustgo: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
SladeWilson:
Now they are coming out openly. I talk am.

May the lives of your generation be played politics with is my prayer for you
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by notoriousbabe: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu talk from mumu man
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
When Benue was with PDP for 16yrs, were there no fulani killings

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by SladeWilson(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buharimustgo:

May the lives of your generation be played politics with is my prayer for you
Direct that prayers to the useless man call kayode.He failed to give advice to his southern ogboni pdp brother wike on how to stop cultist killing in river state but jumb to north to divide fulani tiv relationship with his selfish political hatred advice.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
what is ffk saying na??
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by godofuck231: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
See madness

I said it that PDP always most especially this FFk always make a lot of us to stick to pmb

They are calamity
U check your self
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
See madness

I said it that PDP always most especially this FFk always make a lot of us to stick to pmb

They are calamity
Just hear yourself.

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
SladeWilson:
Now they are coming out openly. I am now convinced that the herdsmen are a product of useless PDP, if not, why are you using it to threaten the governor to leave APC as a solution?

PDP will do anything for power!

Your interpretation is out of point.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Elfaris(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
This ppl r just plain stupid attimes. politicizing everything. mtcheeew
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by orisa37: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Supported.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by linusbnn(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
SladeWilson:
Now they are coming out openly. I am now convinced that the herdsmen are a product of useless PDP, if not, why are you using it to threaten the governor to leave APC as a solution?

PDP will do anything for power!

Buhari should act if really their (fulani herdsmen) support is from the opposition PDP.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by AAU88: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
So FFK want to tell his gullible fellow that being in PDP will grantee you and your state total security. But what happens to people Rivers who are governed by PDP. Because the recent killing of people in Rivers was not masterminded by herdsmen. I expect FFK to explain how does this menace happened?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by sinola(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by dividebyone(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
So pdp must kill all nigerian before it will end the massacre.then should get prepared for its final burial come 2019.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Kulas: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
I support FFK. APC governors should stop worshing a failure called PMB and take proactive step. Some people here on nairaland are attacking FFK, but i want to tell u APC e-warriors, that if your relation is affected by these fulani herdsmen killings, you will turn down APC and the dullard called PMB. You are here making noise because you have not feel the pain of the fulani herdsmen.Lets always have a courage to call a spade a spade no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by spartan117(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Tribal, Ethnicity, Religious, Bigotry and Evil Begins and Ends with PDP and supporters

They just make some people to have sympathy for pmb on the is issue
Why would someone have sympathy for buhari on this issue? Was his family butchered by herdsmen?
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by DTaj: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is so low! Femi Fani Kayode is a known lunatic, but yet, a lunatic should not say certain things!

How is decamping to PDP the solution to herdsmen killings?

Is there no end to bitter politics?

Some people who claim that PDP chieftains are the ones arming the herdsmen could use this daft statement by Fani Kayode as a major evidence...

How did this guy attend Cambridge? His utterances and writings are so daft, unintelligent, and curse-inducing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
In essence PDP won't stop the killing until Ortom decamps. Ndi ara.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by BeijinDossier: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
MicheyJ1:
I second this. Apc brainwashes you into being heartless towards the masses.

Until he leaves Apc he wouldn't be able to fight Buhari's kinsmen

You made a very powerful point.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by obonujoker(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
A DSS officer once told me that Benue and Kogi people use to do like mumu... he said even if you kill dem mama, tomorrow dem go worship you... its like there is a knob in their brain that is being twisted haphazardly.... grin
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by timota(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
abdelrahman:
Idio.t FFK should shut up,this situation is beyond APC and PDP,see how this politicians are using the lives of their people to play politics.
shut up hypocrite cos apc controls all the security arms and only appoint hausa fulani as heads so that fulani headsmen could continue the killing
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Sirjamo: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
OK, where should Wike defect to, to stop the killings I Rivers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by So101: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ffk na setup sha
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe some PDP governors should visit Benue state and to show that they care about them. Where is that Secondus man? Being chairman means you think. Ok?
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by So101: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
timota:
shut up hypocrite cos apc controls all the security arms and only appoint hausa fulani as heads so that fulani headsmen could continue the killing
honourable now I think the finger is pointing to you to shut up..sense is common and at the same time uncommon! Btw This Fulani thing Una sure say no be Boko Haram be the Fulani herdsmen!!!
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by garkuwanGiza: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
SladeWilson:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/06/fani-kayode-reveals-gov-ortom-can-stop-herdsmen-killings/amp/

Useless man. You politicised everything that happen in Nigeria. When are we going to move on?
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by timota(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
So101:
honourable now I think the finger is pointing to you to shut up..sense is common and at the same time uncommon! Btw This Fulani thing Una sure say no be Boko Haram be the Fulani herdsmen!!!
Federal govt is handling them with kids glooves ,not arresting any herdsmen is a sign that they are in support
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by prof12(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=SladeWilson post=64009162]
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/06/fani-kayode-reveals-gov-ortom-can-stop-herdsmen-killings/amp/

[/quote

YES FANI KAYODE YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

AFTER ALL ATIKU WAS ACCUSED OF SPONSORING THE HERDSMEN IN THE NORTH EAST..

BY SIMPLE ARITHMETIC BENUE IS BEEN ATTACKED FOR BEING APC, SO FANI KAYODE IS NOW SAYING GO BACK TO PDP SO ATIKU WILL WITHDRAW HIS HERDSMEN MERCENARIES FROM THE BATTLE FIELDS IN BENUE.

THANKS A MILLION FOR THESE VITAL ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ATIKU AND PDP.
Re: Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK by Donkay82: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Looks like Paul unongo may be right after all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal / Nigeria Army,82 Division Enugu Get New GOC / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.