Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La (562 Views)

I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La by Nanabaffour(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
A lady shared her relationship experience via OkayGh twitter page. She wants to know if it’s wrong to deny a guy of sex or not.

EVERY TIME I GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY USUALLY BREAK UP WITH ME IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS .. BECAUSE THEY ASK ME TO DO THINGS WITH THEM AND I TELL THEM NO THAT I’M NOT READY .. AND THAN THEY GET MAD AND A FEW DAYS LATER THEY JUST LEAVE ..

http://www.okaygh.com/guys-ive-dated-breakup-because-dont-want-sex-lady-cries/
Re: All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La by adehadex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
I fail to believe such story
Re: All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La by Nanabaffour(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
adehadex:
I fail to believe such story

But there're guys who cant stay in a relationship without sex
Re: All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
SOLUTION: make sure you tell the guys (before going into a r/ship) that you wont have sex or any other sexual act before marriage. case closed!

2 Likes

Re: All Guys I’ve Dated Breakup With Me B’cos I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Them- La by adehadex(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
He who blows the pipe dictate the tune if u can't make them understand u then they'll make u stand under them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Durent Is Back, Who Missed Moi? / Masturbation.. Killing Your Sexuality. / SOV Couples Retreat Programme 2018. You Will Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.