Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (68022 Views)

Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Bigbanana: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
To avoid getting into a problem please endeavour to go round your car before you drive off.

More @ chikasom:
https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/the-reason-why-you-must-go-round-your.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by bedspread: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm... these kids no go put people for trouble...

265 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by sodiqapril(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
so true, I swear something like this happened in my street late last year. a child was playing under the tyres of a truck(those types used for conveying granites). the owner of the truck who was rushing to the hospital to see his wife, didn't notice anything. he just went into the truck and reversed. I tell you, the sight was horrible: the boy's skull was squashed Like an egg. once again, nice post OP.

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by marshalldgreat(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Sellfish(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Endtime Pikin sad

Depending on the circumstances, somebody will go to prison for negligence for not keeping the baby out of the driveway only,

Driving off without checking for something as unlikely as a baby in a tyrewell cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a crime sad

And if the person who crushed happened to be his parent or relative, na cry, plenty blaming and family meeting go end am....

Shit happens I guess sad.... ... last last na to find plantain tree leaf or nasco biscuit carton bury the unfortunate dude sad

Too many things to be thinking of in this life ...

Life goes on..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by TeeSeven(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na truck I dey drive?

13 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by MartMax(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
no wahala
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by WizydXkoba(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari why?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by mostyg(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Om
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Eromzi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
hmmm......serioxly
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ironheart(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Boju boju child

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by BigBelleControl(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
I guess the lad must have kicked a ball underneath the vehicle and in the process of retrieving it, he got stuck in there.

The picture might have as well been stage managed.

8 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Bossontop(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy
#Children!!!....not a single care in da world

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by holluwai(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wow kiddo
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
This picture is giving me anxiety

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by victorazyvictor(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
what's that
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by gradeA(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by talk2emma: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Imagine
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by thorpido(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
I know someone who killed a child this way.
You just have to be careful when you live in a compound with many kids.

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Xerox01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
we have hear
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by rosita33(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bigbanana:
To avoid getting into a problem please endeavour to go round your car before you drive off.

More @ chikasom:
https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/the-reason-why-you-must-go-round-your.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala
nice one
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by kanicorp9(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol check my link

Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/which-one-will-you-prefer-300k-monthly-salary-vs-2-yrs-american-visa
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
The cute miscreant is even laughing. ....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by kokomaster3d: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I go match the pickin
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Airtimex(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is serious shocked
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by iornenge81(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
this Na wa
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Rebuke: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked undecided
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Twoclans(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
This children will put someone in Trouble

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by victorazyvictor(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
agboskipool:
H
Sellfish:
Ok
MartMax:

AbdulAdam56 post=64015416:
a
WizydXkoba:
F
mostyg:
Om
BigBelleControl:
hi

See them....
Grown up ppl coming here to recite ABCD

29 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
I believe if the baby hears the sound of the truck when the ignition is turned on, he will run out of that place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.