Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31423 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.
Not hating on Prince Charming o grin. She's right about the bolded.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by biacan(f): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, watin IQ get to do party? Nl intelligent people na to only abuse people una IQ dey high.

I am the Queen of England
Aunty oyindidi right now

1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Aunty oyindidi right now
How? grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by biacan(f): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How? grin
The Queen of England nah grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Espada10: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbra is right... Lol, at pocohantas at her poor, lame attempt at riling male nairanders in the process...issues much?... look how she carry emeka for head like gala.. even one of her pawn/minions makydebbie was intelligent enough( I will give her that) to withdraw herself after some time..her other minion blaxkhawk03 who was looking for emeka..I can understand her too..atleast she is young..infact, I actually understand if young pretty girls are looking for emeka( there is nothing wrong with that..he is a handsome dude)..but not old fat cargos like pocohantas( that her mates are in family section)...( no wonder she never shows her picture).only good at trolling male nairanders..as if they are the ones that cause her to do the abortion she did in her 20's

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. You no even know am, you come declare am clean?
Naso you dey do?

Same size? LOL
Please explain...
Simply not same size has urs.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
How far! (Omalicha Nwan)
Oyindid I sight u oo
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How? grin

Oyindidi oyindidi! I hail u oo!grin u mek me nor fit talk again oo!grin
How ur side na? (Night)
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Why "act" though? #Justsaying
I don't get to act in person so let me act online na. On top my data you want to tell me how to act?

Goodmoney.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Don't dear me! angry angry

Shut it! Right there! Why do you disappear for no reason? I gave you several mentions last year and you ignored them, what for?
seriously i saw just one, bt i remember being too down to reply, and i later forgot, well this aint any justification, am very sorry cry

can i call you dear now, good morning,
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by biacan(f): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

How far! (Omalicha Nwan)

Oyindid I sight u oo
I'm fyn just take what happened yesterday as part of life.... in life once you start failing that's when you begin to succeed wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yes the prefer nigerians guys because we aint lazy like their guys but not all ghana guys are lazy sha bt most...
and yes we hustle more nigerian guys are the most hardworking guys in the world it's in our DNA that's why the prefer us lol...
what do you know? ofcos you exactly what i mean and even more...
i got mad love for ghanian girls sha does long sexy legs oh lawd!
me likey! they are very simple they dont ask for too much and when you give them too much you will capture their heart cos they will kee u with love...
Lol, you obviously know more than I do.

Goodmoney, see you later. Off to work.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by festwiz(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2018
I came for the comments, please ignore me.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
Spoilt shild tongue tongue
Hahahaha cheesy

Sorry I slept off, with all the early sleep I still woke up late for work. See you later hun.
Goodmoney.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy how u dey i neva attend cos most are not matured vizki.z and all. i sware if am der i fit fight him dats to show how much i hate him. i forgive all dis year but not vi.zkiz makydeb.bie and laved.a, cos she stole my blogs and refuse to apologies

Hehehehe
oh i see

i just saw ur siggy shocked
how many of your blogs lave.da thief wey make you just hate her like this shocked
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
I'm fyn just take what happened yesterday as part of life.... in life once you start failing that's when you begin to succeed wink

Hian! U still carry that tin for mind? Na wa for u oo!!grin see am not that kinda a man!

Things happen for a reason and sometimes we allow it to happen!

Yesterday I nor fit spend enough time oo,came back home late ma friend babe jus aquire new lexus car,so we con dey enjoy the drinks wey she carry come though say me jus nor drink,instead eating chicken!

So when I returned mehn I jus weak,couldn't even cook again sef!!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
I can be anything online. grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Oyin..didi oyind..idi! I hail u oo!grin u mek me nor fit talk again oo!grin

How ur side na? (Night)
Why you no fit talk again?

Fine, you?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by biacan(f): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Hian! U still carry that tin for mind? Na wa for u oo!!grin see am not that kinda a man!

Things happen for a reason and sometimes we allow it to happen!

Yesterday I nor fit spend enough time oo,came back home late ma friend babe jus aquire new lexus car,so we con dey enjoy the drinks wey she carry come though say me jus nor drink,instead eating chicken!

So when I returned mehn I jus weak,couldn't even cook again sef!!
Martin so you went to parri and you didn't invite me undecided

Ehmmm you nah everytime you go dey cook can't you just order for Spanish fried with three Lisbon cigarette and four bottles of MIKADO lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2018
teehamzat:

seriously i saw just one, bt i remember being too down to reply, and i later forgot, well this aint any justification, am very sorry cry

can i call you dear now, good morning,

Lol. Apology accepted. Sure, you can.

How have you been? Happy new yearrrrrrrrrr! kiss kiss cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by biacan(f): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I can be anything online. grin
You're definitely feeling yourself wink aunty

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Martin so you went to parri and you didn't invite me undecided

Hahahahah see u! U nor gree follow me na!
By the way didn't I informed u abt it?!

Ehmmm you nah everytime you go dey cook can't you just order for Spanish fried with three Lisbon cigarette and four bottles of MIKADO lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

No, am not gonna order for anything!
gringringrin sharp mouth chairlady!grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why you no fit talk again?

My dear,u weak with surprise yesterday! Honestly! Na joke I jus joke reach that side oo! Though say I still need am that very moment sha! I weak!

Fine, you?

Am fine oo! How children na!school don start abi?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Apology accepted. Sure, you can.

How have you been? Happy new yearrrrrrrrrr! kiss kiss cheesy grin
have been here and there, not been too easy though, but we thank God

what about you dear?cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Am fine oo! How children na!school don start abi?
Yes o, school don start. We are all fine
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2018
teehamzat:

have been here and there, not been too easy though, but we thank God

what about you dear?cheesy

Awwwwwwwnnnn... Bless God swtz. Don't worry, 2018 is our year of glorious glories! cool

Me? Looking for trouble as usual na. cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
okay, if you say I am a snake, I agree

but I am a thoroughly entertained snake tonite

At least, you have uncovered my real personality

Good nite grin grin

I called you that because you knew it was just trolling, but for whatever reasons...you're trying to instigate a fight. Thank God they didn't fall for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes o, school don start. We are all fine

Na so oo! Everything na small small!

By the way ,u nor come gimme dat level wey I tell u to gimme!

Abi u nor see the post?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... Bless God swtz. Don't worry, 2018 is our year of glorious glories! cool

Me? Looking for trouble as usual na. cheesy grin
ameeeeen ooooo, as in ehn, i embrace am like kilode...

keep at it, them go beat u last lastcheesy na new year we day ooo....take time
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na so oo! Everything na small small!

By the way ,u nor come gimme dat level wey I tell u to gimme!

Abi u nor see the post?
I saw it, I will
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I saw it, I will
Eh eh na now u come!grin I wan go observe well well!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.