Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? (807 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by saabright(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
when ever we have s€x, she always make statements that compares my manhood to that of another. when confronted, she apologize and claims she is not cheating..... am I been played?
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by segzy0i(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
sure its a sign of cheating or maybe the memory her past sex life is still fresh in her mind
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by saabright(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
segzy0i:
sure its a sign of cheating or maybe the memory her past sex life is still fresh in her mind

hmmm
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by Elparaiso(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk to her bro. If she's unsatisfied sexually, she could give you pointers that would help you both in coitus.

Also, let her know how embarrassing it is to be compared with an ex. If this doesn't fucking things, please pack your load and go.

Women yapa.
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by idibe24(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
she is cheat on u hw can a gal will compare ur panis to another man u better move on b4 it to late.
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
we tell you to stick to virgins and you call us crazy.
enjoy your slay queen.you are probably dick number 191

2 Likes

Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by easytinz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:
when ever we have s€x, she always make statements that compares my manhood to that of another. when confronted, she apologize and claims she is not cheating..... am I been played?
my brother, capital YES.
she's cheating.
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by Lovetinz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
No, you are not being played.
You will know for sure when she devotion confirm her estimates...

Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by ubunja(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lovetinz:
No, you are not being played.
You will know for sure when she devotion confirm her estimates...
what are you even saying?
Re: She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? by konshency(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:
she only tell you wat u need to know my brother...

(1) (Reply)

Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic / I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man / For Those That Missed The Ghana Principal Adventure. I Provide You With The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.