Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. (1671 Views)

FINALLY, I Am Closing My Zenith Bank Account / Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah / How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by ladykilllar: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello guys i made a transaction and i was refunded, pls i would like to Transfer the money back to my zenith account pls how do i go about it? Thanks.
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by GMBuhari: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bro you are lucky to have that PayPal balance, I think it's an automatic process but if it doesn't return contact PayPal ask them to refund to your account

Again you are lucky, I've been trying to use my PayPal since 2017 October, I even changed billing address and mastercard (issued by SkyeBank) all I keep getting is transaction declined
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by Ammc(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2018
You can always contact trusted exchangers to help you with any transfer that PayPal is involved. By so doing, you will be totally at rest. If you need any, you can check my signature. Thanks
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by ladykilllar: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ammc:
You can always contact trusted exchangers to help you with any transfer that PayPal is involved. By so doing, you will be totally at rest. If you need any, you can check my signature. Thanks

I appreciate, the money has been refunded to my zenith bank, just took days
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by ladykilllar: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:
Bro you are lucky to have that PayPal balance, I think it's an automatic process but if it doesn't return contact PayPal ask them to refund to your account

Again you are lucky, I've been trying to use my PayPal since 2017 October, I even changed billing address and mastercard (issued by SkyeBank) all I keep getting is transaction declined

Thanks man, the money has been refunded to my zenith account, just too about 3 days, i am not even using paypal again abeg
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by ladykilllar: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

I used zenith, i linked my card without no hassles
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by grandstar(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2018
GMBuhari:

I suspect Naira Debit cards are no longer acceptable by PayPal. I had the same problem.

I suspect when there was chronic shortages of dollars in 2016,Nigerian bank didn't have enough forex to settle their transactions with PayPal and other bodies.

If you remember clearly, there was a time, many banks stopped all purchases in dollars. Some limited it to as low as $100 a month. Buhari's forex policies creates this mess despite strong urging from Lamido Sanusi, Charles Soludo and others.
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by Flickzvill(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2019
ladykilllar:

Thanks man, the money has been refunded to my zenith account, just too about 3 days, i am not even using paypal again abeg
hi this thing just happened to me nw pls is it with Ur credit card your used to pay? They are telling me it might take 30days to refund it to my acc
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by ladykilllar: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2019
Flickzvill:
hi this thing just happened to me nw pls is it with Ur credit card your used to pay? They are telling me it might take 30days to refund it to my acc

Yes it was, just be patient it will be transferred to your commercial bank, it might take days however.
Re: How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. by Flickzvill(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
ladykilllar:

Yes it was, just be patient it will be transferred to your commercial bank, it might take days however.
oh ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is ARM Pension / Four Month Used Thermocool Freezer For Sale / How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.