Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (69455 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
dingbang:
lol kimbra sef... Like she has this register where she recognizes faces of all nairalanders...
You no get talk. grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

HI.. Why do I get the feel your moniker is too familiar to ignore?
*mig**
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Look away. She's my wifecheesy
undecided

I no see ring for her hand tho..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahahahahaha...e be like the guy seff dey crush on you. grin grin

Mo fo ooh cheesy grin
rawpadgin:
dude, i was just having fun. No hard feelings. One love

Aferall, nor be fineness we go chop

One love baba mii. Sure for you
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
So I've to be Aisha Buhari to demand for their handles in order to compare what you said to mine?.
Even Aisha has no right to demand, it's none of her business. Just like it isn't any of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Noloss(f): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
I received 1000 alert yesteenite from dayleke. It was God sent alert, so timely. Thanks so much. May u never run out of favour in ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by IME1: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Seun and i could not have been there undecided
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Queenbeee:

*mig**
grin

Ooh..

Damn.. You're always up late..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You need help...

Hide your face my friend!!

Mugu!!

u should know me

I was just playing around. Who fine boy epp
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Even Aisha has no right to demand, it's none of her business. Just like it isn't any of yours.
That you brought it on NL for us to be the judge made it my business. Probably not Aisha's.

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
u should know me

I was just playing around. Who fine boy epp

Now you are talking bro... Hahahaha

I been fear for your comment oo...

Na who hold money sure pass
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dingbang(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Queenbeee:

Holla!!
hi
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol I'm telling you grin

Haha, thank you! grin kiss

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Make leaders of tomorrow pause first

Make I spend the little money wey I get.

If tomorrow reach, I go know whether I go make a good leader . lol cheesy

CEO Topwritersden, Love may you live Ser grin

obiorathesubtle:
undecided

I no see ring for her hand tho..

I still dey hustle the money sad biko no use money snatch her for my hand
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Now you are talking bro... Hahahaha

I been fear for your comment oo...

Na who hold money sure pass
real talk
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by AnthonyAk(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Not bad , couple girls on point too
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

kiss kiss

Thanks for coming to the party kiss See you at the next one
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:
Biafranbushbaby looking like agbero,omo deeper life to n shisha.Lol

See as you keep face like my left ball.

No let me swear for you. angry
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Why?

You want make my balls drop from the base of my penis ni? I need to start making babies
Because it isn't time. undecided

Let it drop first. I will take you serious after it starts dropping and with the condition Nigeria is in, get an American visa before thinking of making babies. grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

I still dey hustle the money sad biko no use money snatch her for my hand

Sorry man.. I can't help it, the girl looks like a once in a lifetime catch..

Marry another wife bro.. Alhaji soft money is in town.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Opoki(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Airforce1 no dey?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
YINKS89:
nw I knw why pple like u re NT takin sewiously... U gat d publicity u want... Dnt expect anoda reply coz m done wif u.
I have modified that post.

I did not quote you intentionally, my post was for the first guy I quoted, you should have asked if you were the one I was referring to considering there were two comments mentioned, but you preferred the juvenile path

I have already apologised in my modified quote.

PS: No be your kain people attention I dey find.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Thanks for coming to the party kiss See you at the next one

Someone is still very high. Lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Ooh..

Damn.. You're always up late..

Lol, the night is still young...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

CEO Topwritersden, Love may you live Ser grin

They never see anything... cheesy

Them they complain about tomorrow... When dollars wan wound us...

That ride must show 2018 cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by MORNDEW(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Party at the beginning of the year when serious minded people are planning on how to work harder for themselves and a better society. This is the height of joblessness and shows the direction of our youths.

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
That you brought it on NL for us to be the judge made it my business. Probably not Aisha's.
Nobody brought it on NL for you to judge, it wasn't a contest after all.
And you aren't the voice of NL, are you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Sorry man.. I can't help it, the girl looks like a once in a lifetime catch..

Marry another wife bro.. Alhaji soft money is in town.

grin Pay 10k and i will give you her digitz then

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ollydee: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
favourmic:
can i ask one question here and it goes to ladies. That 10 second you wait while your boyfriend is putting on a condom, abeg what goes through your mind biko wink wink answer if you dare.....

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Because it isn't time. undecided

Let it drop first. I will take you serious after it starts dropping and with the condition Nigeria is in, get an American visa before thinking of making babies. grin grin

LOL. First of all, I'm not waiting for you to take me serious, I'm taking myself serious.. Deal with that tongue

Secondly.. Ask around.. The way I live in Nigeria, I don't need American visa, it's American visa that needs me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2018
dingbang:
hahahhahahahhaha... I trust you bro.. Sha nice pics mehn... Y'all slayed

#Cartel brother!!

Safe!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Someone is still very high. Lol

grin O gbadun cheesy. O so mi di omuti abi ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.