Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss (615 Views)

Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo / "Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by atiku2019manager: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
this topic is about a revelation from someone in the south west that claimed abacha buried 500 human head in aso rock probably for protection.

can you imagine if this allegations are true. its very very possible as we all know how ruthless it has been during the military era even till today. they brought all the rubbish to Nigeria military government and democracy. human rituals and sacrifice.

no militrry general will deny of having nothing to do with rituals if not humans.

it might be true Nigeria get all wrong from June 12. after the capital was move from lagos with senseless reasons at the times thing have been worst off.

the fear of yoruba juju can make abacha and ibb to do all manner of things.
Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by GMBuhari: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol

Please I need your weed dealer
Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by Jochabed(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
He was a demon in human skin.
Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by taylor88(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
U and who discuss a reserved story meant for the gods

Abeg no include me

1 Like

Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by mikejj(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin les go to haso lock and check
Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by chivic(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
How come dey thing no make jona sick?does that mean that he is stronger than 500 heads?

In fact let's discuss this one
Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
chivic:
How come dey thing no make jona sick?does that mean that he is stronger than 500 heads?

In fact let's discuss this one
he is a Christian.mark my words no Hausa Muslim will ever rule Nigeria in peace till this earth stop existing unless we go out separate ways .I know what I am saying .

1 Like

Re: Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss by fergie001: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
atiku2019manager:
this topic is about a revelation from someone in the south west that claimed abacha buried 500 human head in aso rock probably for protection.

can you imagine if this allegations are true. its very very possible as we all know how ruthless it has been during the military era even till today. they brought all the rubbish to Nigeria military government and democracy. human rituals and sacrifice.

no militrry general will deny of having nothing to do with rituals if not humans.

it might be true Nigeria get all wrong from June 12. after the capital was move from lagos with senseless reasons at the times thing have been worst off.

the fear of yoruba juju can make abacha and ibb to do all manner of things.

Not a matter of military generals,is there any Nigerian politician who is not involved in one rites or rituals or the other?Forget these Pastor-or-Alhaji thing,all Nigerian politicians,be it military or civilian have one mama wey dey provide cover for backyard....the Military didn't bring that.....it's called Black Magic.
I cannot authenticate but several sources close to Abacha even before he was CDS in Lagos,stated that he was feared and deadly..he did work and use a lot of marabouts (as evidenced in many leaders from his kin) but the heads own,i no Sabi?The man isn't alive today,so anyone can talk Jack.....Abacha and Abiola's deaths can be likened to how JFK was murdered......heavily CLASSIFIED.
ABUJA was signed to be Capital by the Murtala Mohammed Administration whose decree of Abuja as the Nation's Capital was one of his last official assignments before he was murdered that fateful Feb in '76.Babangida simply moved hurriedly after the Orkar Coup failed,for fear that Lagos was becoming easy to take him out,he needed somewhere secluded.
Everybody get juju...Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,India,etc.....It depends on who dey make your own.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Atiku Silent On Adamawa Killings? / Muric Blast Federal Government / Embrace Modern Techniques Of Cattle Rearing - Presidency Advises Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.