Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online (1425 Views)

Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually / Get Pay For Generating Waste (eggshells) / Recharge And Get Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by davidebube(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hey guys
It's Davidson here again and today I want to introduce you to a site that pays you anything you post an original content...
I know you've been looking for a social media platform were you get paid for your post and likes because I too have been in search of this platform. And now I've finally found it...

It's called STEEMIT
Steemit is a social media platform that has been in existence for over 3 years now. In steemit you are free to post only original content like pictures, videos or article, and please note that any form of plagiarism is penalised...

So how does steemit pay? cheesy
Steemit pays by the amount of upvote you get for your post... upvotes is when someone like you post, so the more upvote you get more cash you receive...

I know I making it sound easy its actually more complicated than that but its a sure way of building a secondary stream of money earnings

I have seen people make up $1000 a month with steemit just that those guys have been in the system for long so in other for me to get to that level I need to be consistent and patient... But I found a way to beat system, it requires a team though, so if you know you are ready and serious about making money from your post visit the site below to register
Steemit.com

And those that are interested in my strategy to beat the system and start earn fast should WhatsApp me on 08145821127 or drop your number in the comment section grin

For those that are already on steemit, you can follow me at
https://steemit.com/@davidebube2
Thank you

2 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by konshency(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
prove of payment
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2018
davidebube:
Hey guys
It's Davidson here again and today I want to introduce you to a site that pays you anything you post an original content...
I know you've been looking for a social media platform were you get paid for your post and likes because I too have been in search of this platform. And now I've finally found it...

It's called STEEMIT
Steemit is a social media platform that has been in existence for over 3 years now. In steemit you are free to post only original content like pictures, videos or article, and please note that any form of plagiarism is penalised...

Steemit pays by the amount of upvote you get for your post... upvotes is when someone like you post, so the more upvote you get more cash you receive...

I know I making it sound easy its actually more complicated than that but its a sure way of building a secondary stream of money earnings

I have seen people make up $1000 a month with steemit just that those guys have been in the system for long so in other for me to get to that level I need to be consistent and patient... But I found a way to beat system, it requires a team though, so if you know you are ready and serious about making money from your post visit the site below to register
Steemit.com

And those that are interested in my strategy to beat the system and start earn fast should WhatsApp me on 08145821127 or drop your number in the comment section grin

Thank you
I just joined steemit. My acct is still awaiting approval. What does it take to be approved?
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by davidebube(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
BlueSwede:

I just joined steemit. My acct is still awaiting approval. What does it take to be approved?

It takes about 24hrs
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Emekus92(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
davidebube:

It takes about 24hrs
Drop ur whatsapp contact pls
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by davidebube(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emekus92:

Drop ur whatsapp contact pls

Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by mikovo2002(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Add me
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by konshency(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
davidebube:
Hey guys

It's called STEEMIT

Steemit.com

Thank you
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by adolf444: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Add me 07030308916
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Add up...08079961649
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by habuzee1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Highex: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by konshency(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
08035544067.... I sign up but was not given Passwrd at all....
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Emekus92(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
konshency:
08035544067.... I sign up but was not given Passwrd at all....
same here I sign up 3 day back till now no password. I sign up again with another mail still d same
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by davidebube(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Emekus92:

same here I sign up 3 day back till now no password. I sign up again with another mail still d same
Emekus92:

Steemit is having issues with registration due to too much traffic this year... So you guys should just chill and try again
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by toptop: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2018
add me 08054547929
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by lukedan75(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pls I need your upvotes...help a brother

https://steemit.com/@lukedan75
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Qudus08(m): 1:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Wilson5183(m): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by bless2tom(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online by Cashrill(m): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2018
To join Steemit Nigeria group chat
https:/5FMHDgZkj2QGqPSIMP6q6z

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY!...I Made $10 In 30mins, You Can Too. / Vacancy For A Graduate In Our Company / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.