Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,169 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (36787 Views)

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by CplusJason: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
She's just there.
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Kunleskey(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
ok
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
KevinDein:
Welcome to Nigeria where light skin equals beauty.
And phoney accent equals intelligence.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by FemiEddy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
How do they even select these so called "most beautiful" people sef?

I don't consider myself handsome, but I am way finer than this girl sad

Sellfish celebrates new year with new Photos sad
lmaooooo grin grin grin grin no mind dem
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Babyurgly1(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:

guy u are handsome. Letz roll cool
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Sellfish(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babyurgly1:
guy u are handsome. Letz roll cool
Lol grin
I have a Fiancee already smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by momove4real25(f): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:

u are handsome. Funny dude
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by PasNina(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
The reigning Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Queen Yvette Meurer today marks her birthday with the release of stunning photos. The half cast beauty queen who has been off the media for awhile is having an exclusive low key celebration with friends and family in Lagos. 

Meurer who has been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say " Oh! It's my birthday today and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. Today marks the beginning of new things to come especially in this new year... am grateful to my mother, sister, brother and friends for the wishes"

The pretty diva and ambassador of Ebony Hair has featured in several adverts as top model. She is expected to take on major projects this year as the reigning Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, managed and promoted by Amity GLOBAL Network. ‎http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/happy-birthday-most-beautiful-model-in.html?m=0
She's beautiful but I have 3 sisters/friends way prettier.
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by lloyds(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
She is just there. . Just OK.
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Sellfish(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
momove4real25:
u are handsome. Funny dude
Thanks
If you are the one on your profile, you are very pretty smiley
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Dreydoe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Which kind yeye finesf

Omo ds one own na packaging packaging packaging. She even lookn like a grandma sef

No offence but u pple should take it easy with the exaggeration
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Sellfish:

you look gay lol. you look like a fried fish
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by blueivy8: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
MrPresident1:
Na the girl wen fine pass for Nigeria be this grin

lol nobody fine pass her,even geny or omotola no reach her beatyy angry
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
ZMy younger sis just won best female Nifeeian model.
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by ollydee: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2018
which one be most beautiful model again undecided
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by greatman247(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Flashh:
Make woman dey, she no get shape. Most beautiful indeed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6523666_img20180108wa026_jpeg1b12fb8060e1e7e558703d141b903428

LOL. You don kill me with laughter but you're right! She no fine abeg, being light skinned not beauty abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by MENTORCH(m): 2:51am On Jan 09, 2018
emmayodata:
Where’s the beauty biko

She is fine but can't be the most beautiful model.
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Her head looks so big in the second pic
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 4:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Alex reports and fair skinny ladies...Hmmmmm
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Diso60090(m): 4:24am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Sellfish post=64018821]How do they even select these so called "most beautiful" people sef?

Sellfish celebrates new year with new Photos sad[/quote

Bros if na you be that guy for the photo

Collect one slap before i come back to make it2
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by joepentwo(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Were is the beauty?
SHe cn't be d most beautiful model in Nigeria, i av so many cute gals in ma street alone
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by tbrown90(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2018
I hate models
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by SIaye: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Sellfish:

Lmao
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Stanley1155: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
The most beautiful model in Nigeria, is like I don't understand the meaning of beautiful or that you are suffering from SCID, that you hardly go outside to see and meet people
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Stanley1155: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
The most beautiful model in Nigeria, is like I don't understand the meaning of beautiful or that you are suffering from SCID, that you hardly go outside to see and meet beautiful people
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by SavoG(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Sellfish:

Are you a barrister? Help a sister in law sch
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by timsbee(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Sellfish:

Walahhi u no well.....rotftlmfao
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Sellfish(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
SavoG:

Are you a barrister? Help a sister in law sch
Yep.... How can I be of help smiley
Re: Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by braine(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Shes truly beautiful for a light skinned girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro / CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.