Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97157 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by samtoles: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Enyia, stay your lane before God punish you. angry

838 Likes 54 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by IME1: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nonsense

She started the advances today

The husband no dey come back again

You give am green light

If u no dey the compound wetin she for do

Shebi u go marry one day, fit travel too
That time u go dey ask this jamb question
If person wan do ur wife

undecided lipsrsealed

586 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by nuggarito: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dude please face your business, don't let them use your destiny to play ludo.

554 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by saasala(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.

480 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by bloodmoneyspita: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
if she tells you everything and is close to you then there are chances people in the compound think you guys are dating already.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by samtoles: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
if she tells you everything and is close to you then there are chances people in the compound think you guys are dating already.

Yes, this is correct. Another neighbour (Married man) who is a close friend has asked me severally if I am shagging her and claim other neighours think there is something between us.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Yian1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
it' simple.. just imagine that you were her husband that's living in abroad and the love of your life you left in Nigeria was cheating on you. How would you feel? the answer you give, is enough for you.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by EbukaHades10(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ogbeni,sleep. No be to sleep? So sleep

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Yian1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
you can even call the woman and explain to her why it's bad to cheat on her husband if only you have the gut

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Easier said than done.

Only God knows what she's going through emotionally. I had to break up with my bf when I didn't see him for one and half years. I couldn't bear it anymore. And the guilt of shagging another behind his back while claiming faithful was too. Much for me to bear.
Some women in such scenario try. They over try.. Me I can't do long distance shiit.

Anyways Op, use your Brain. That's all I can tell u.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by aolawale025: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
The fastest way a man can destroy himself is to sleep with other people's wife. Stay off please.

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by delugajackson: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Your guess is as good as mine, bro. She's yours for the taking.

You ain't even gotta ask.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by lenghtinny(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
If the op doesn't shag her, someone else will...
You people should view the issue from the poor woman's angle. A supposed husband neglected his duty for two years, I can only pity her for even waiting till this moment... I don't support infidelity but in cases like this it's just inevitable. If the woman wanted celibacy, she would have been a nun in the convent.
One of the reasons I don't subscribe to long distance relationship angry

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Newboss(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:
Easier said than done.

Only God knows what she's going through emotionally. I had to break up with my bf when I didn't see him for one and half years. I couldn't bear it anymore. And the guilt of shagging another behind his back while claiming faithful was too. Much for me to bear.
Some women in such scenario try. They over try.. Me I can't do long distance shiit.

You love shagging! angry

Ladies like you hardly come by! angry You sure talk like the lady in Train Wreck! angry I wish we had much Nigerian girls like Amy! angry

Life is soft! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by jidedavid: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Guy do one time and lock up....shebi na abroad her husband dey....who cares... the man sef dey straff women for where him dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by emperorzillion: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
op which advice u need again, if we look am from another angle ehnn, with the way u are describing this lady and u telling us how sexually deprived she is, it shows that u have already fvvked that woman, so as guilty conscience wan come dey disturb u, u wan come take style dey ask from us to know whether u do well or u F**k up..

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by emperorzillion: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2018
op if u Neva do am shaa, e good make u no do am

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by thesettingz(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2018
even if we give you reasons not to indulge in it, konji will give you thousands reasons to bang her

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by delugajackson: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:
Easier said than done.

I bet you fĂșcked round the clock. A minute of silence for the poor guy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
delugajackson:

I bet you fĂșcked round the clock. A minute of silence for the poor guy.

Hahahahahahah grin cheesy

You no well!

Ode!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
bro, the only thing I see is red light

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Newboss:
You love shagging! angry

Ladies like you hardly come by! angry You sure talk like the lady in Train Wreck! angry I wish we had much Nigerian girls like Amy! angry

Life is soft! angry

Funny enough I don't shag like that.

Cos I don't know if whom am dating would end up as my husband. So I make sure that place is inwardly secured from dents and panel beating. I want my husband to still taste the real deal after marriage. I don't give my all to bf or fiance. After marriage, am all yours..
But I cant stay without fun for a whole one year, then two years? Haba! Blood of Moses! shocked

And It's not like we are even married sef.

Assuming inbetween marriage, he had to travel? Then I will focus more on my kids and buisnesses. Cos am. Married and situations like him travelling just happened, which will benefit the family. With that I can wait, but always remind him to come home o.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Newboss(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Funny enough I don't shag like that.

Cos I don't know if whom am dating would end up as my husband. So I make sure that place is inwardly secured from dents and panel beating. I want my husband to still taste the real deal after marriage. I don't give my all to bf or fiance. After marriage, am all yours..
But I cant stay without fun for a whole one year, then two years? Haba! Blood of Moses! shocked

And It's not like we are even married sef.

Assuming inbetween marriage, he had to travel? Then I will focus more on my kids and buisnesses. Cos am. Married and situations like him travelling just happened, which will benefit the family. With that I can wait, but always remind him to come home o.
My simple advice for you is to quit putting marriage in your plans. angry Live your life to the fullest! angry The guys do the same too! angry You shouldn't shag less just because you have the hole and men have the dick! angry It's fine, so long as you don't charge money for it (prostitution)

I blame the culture that makes men pay for women in Africa tho'. angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by delugajackson: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Hahahahahahah grin cheesy

You no well!

Ode!
grin
Heheh. Its a necessary evil.
In life, can we guarantee that everything will be fair?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by hooklover: 1:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Pls give me the ladies contact I love ladies like that to take care off.

I have experience in that area.let outsider do d job.

If u do the job u will be casted in ur environment....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ogbeniolola: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2018
You 've made up your mind already!...which advice are you seeking again?
samtoles:

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2018
delugajackson:

grin

Heheh. Its a necessary evil.

In life, can we guarantee that everything will be fair?

Life is not fair truly but am not in that category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ruggedtimi(m): 2:16am On Jan 09, 2018
i don't think she is married. How can a man marry and not see his wife for two years shocked , does he want her p*ssy to turn into Stonehenge. Unless he is in prison.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by fr3do(m): 2:20am On Jan 09, 2018
No touch married woman o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Newboss:
My simple advice for you is to quit putting marriage in your plans. angry Live your life to the fullest! angry The guys do the same too! angry You shouldn't shag less just because you have the hole and men have the dick! angry It's fine, so long as you don't charge money for it (prostitution)

I blame the culture that makes men pay for women in Africa tho'. angry

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!

180 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.