Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze (3683 Views)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Penalty82(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
BushWickBill:

And in your mind Freeze has not been rebuked, assuming he sinned as you accuse him?

You disappoint me with your judgmental attitude. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, yet you who is pointing fingers at Freeze are a worse sinner, if we should x-ray your life. You and your fellow Christians will judge the person first before listening to what he says.
I dare say that you would have judged Abraham and David if they were alive, whether or not God corrected them, because yu have a wicked heart that refuses to listen to what God wants.

Please, holier than thou, tell Pastor Oyakhilome who can live away from his wife for a decade not to preach to me. Tell Pastor Okotie who keeps changing wives like an underwear not to mount the pulpit.
If you can listen to those two, then I don't see why you can't hear Freeze. It's that simple.

I am not a member of Oyakhilome and Okoties church and don't listen to them. Tell Freeze to goan pay the dowry of that Lady and stop committing fornication with her.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Penalty82(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

Was Absalom any better than Freeze when God used him to deal with David?

By the way, are you implying the prophets were perfect people in the sight of God?

Just to add, is God using the likes of Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome despite their struggles we all know of?

Trash.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Penalty82(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
rejosom:

Did you read the OP? Try, it is not long.

The one in the OP did not spare even the poor and jobless.

Anybody can write anything to get attention.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

Going by the bolded, I guess we shouldn't take Chris Oyakhilome or Chris Okotie serious too!

Heck! if we examine everyone's hidden or exposed flaws, then no one (including you) is worthy enough to do God's work.

Just as the left palm needs the right palm to wash themselves clean...so do we need to work with one another...not fight one another to get things done right...

If it is clear something done in the church is unscriptural, why not swallow the pride and get it corrected? Afterall, even the Catholic church were also exposed by Martin Luther for certain flaws we would have thought as normal today if nothing was done against it back then.

Concerning your point on Freeze writing a letter to whom it may concern...have you bothered to ask if he did so, but did not get their attention until this thing went viral on social media?
Freeze didn't write to anybody am sure of that. It's unchristian for freeze to behave that way if he is one. There is no justification for those nonsense he just did. Even witches don't attack their own
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Freeze didn't write to anybody am sure of that. It's unchristian for freeze to behave that way if he is one. There is no justification for those nonsense he just did. Even witches don't attack their own

How are you sure that Freeze didn't write to them? Do you have any evidence to support this? or is it just your feelings you are concluding with?
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Penalty82:

Trash.

I guess you have nothing really worthwhile to respond with...

Asides Jesus, mention the perfect people God used for His work
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Penalty82(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

I guess you have nothing really worthwhile to respond with...

Asides Jesus, mention the perfect people God used for His work

I don't respond to children's tantrums
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
rejosom:

1. He chose some people to speak and others to listen. All are equal before him. "None is more equal than the others". At end of the day the criteria for salvation remains same for everybody.
2. Freeze is a human being created in the image and likeness of God. He may not be able to keep his home better than you do but he has spoken out against atrocities that others condoned. Like you rightly put, our gifts are different.
The fact that there is stain in his garment does not mean the stain he sees in another's garment is not there. It means rather that there are two stains to be cleaned.
3. Nothing stops him, but social media makes it easier and faster. Besides, most of these atrocities committed in the Lord's name are posted on the social media. Again, he is trying to alert the public of the antics used to swindle them of their hard earned money.

Is Freeze now God or Can't God fight for justice ?
Freeze claims to know the bible right? Can't he see that false prophets are bound to spring forth? Were Christians not warn? Why is Freeze fighting for God? . am not in support of pastors neither do I support freeze either. Am hard on him because he his being used by Lucifer. The handwriting is one the wall to see. Does he think everything is about money and showing love as he advocate? It goes beyond that. Money and love isn't all about Christianity has he had made many to believe.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Penalty82:

I don't respond to children's tantrums

So where you come from, asking you questions and calling out your lack of constructive answers to my questions is tantrums?

Interesting...quite interesting

Goodluck on your needless fight with Freeze...infact Freeze must be seating at the right hand of Satan according to your likes...

cheers
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

How are you sure that Freeze didn't write to them? Do you have any evidence to support this? or is it just your feelings you are concluding with?
Am sure he didn't send any notice to that effect. If he claims to know the bible he should know better how to handle such.He doesn't know the bible that is why he is misbehaving
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Am sure he didn't send any notice to that effect. If he claims to know the bible he should know better how to handle such.He doesn't know the bible that is why he is misbehaving

Per the bolded, do you have any sufficient evidence to back up your claims?

Did you ask him on his tweeter handle and replied to the contrary? Any sufficient evidence?
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by BushWickBill: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

I am not a member of Oyakhilome and Okoties church and don't listen to them. Tell Freeze to goan pay the dowry of that Lady and stop committing fornication with her.

And what stops you from passing the same message to the said fellows? After all you are all members of the same body of Christ?
Do you have to be a member of their churches to tell them they are committing sin?

Can't you be smart enough to separate the message from the messenger? Or are you like most judgmental Christians who throw away the baby with the bath water?

Oga go and sleep. You are playing ostrich to avoid the real issue here. You are prepared to tell Freeze who is not a Christian (according to you) that he is sinning but you refuse to tell your fellow Christian pastors to stop sinning. Isn't it apparent how much of a hypocrite you are?

I'm done with you and your ilk. Your irresponsible approach to this issue tells me all I need to know about you. If you don't have anything tangible to respond just shut up and fave front
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Penalty82(m): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2018
BushWickBill:

And what stops you from passing the same message to the said fellows? After all you are all members of the same body of Christ?
Do you have to be a member of their churches to tell them they are committing sin?

Can't you be smart enough to separate the message from the messenger? Or are you like most judgmental Christians who throw away the baby with the bath water?

Oga go and sleep. You are playing ostrich to avoid the real issue here. You are prepared to tell Freeze who is not a Christian (according to you) that he is sinning but you refuse to tell your fellow Christian pastors to stop sinning. Isn't it apparent how much of a hypocrite you are?

I'm done with you and your ilk. Your irresponsible approach to this issue tells me all I need to know about you. If you don't have anything tangible to respond just shut up and fave front

Tell your parents to shut up.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by aiir2303(m): 2:51am On Jan 10, 2018
OkCornel:

I wonder if God uses a serial divorcer like Chris Okotie to pass across His message OR Chris Oyakhilome who recently had issues with his wife...

If you focus on the flaws of everyone including yourself and you are the Judge instead of God then;

1) No one is worthy enough to do the work of God
2) No one will make it into Heaven either
Classic bro
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by aiir2303(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

Look at a supposed Christian passing judgement on freeze, dishonoring the parents of someone else.
He says if you have nothing constructive to say shut up like he knew you had none. The next thing is to put his parents into the equation.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by boringnigerian: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

Gooooood Christian

Clap for yasef
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by BushWickBill: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

Typical Christian.

When they can't counter you with logic or common sense, they resort to insults.

This is why nobody takes you people seriously, because you never practice what your Jesus tells you. You just go to church because you are poor and need a miracle to solve your financial problems. You do not even love your Jesus enough to obey him.

I'm pretty sure that your Jesus is proud of your conduct on these pages. And if this is how you uncouth lot behave, I don't want any parts of it.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Is Freeze now God or Can't God fight for justice ?
Freeze claims to know the bible right? Can't he see that false prophets are bound to spring forth? Were Christians not warn? Why is Freeze fighting for God? . am not in support of pastors neither do I support freeze either. Am hard on him because he his being used by Lucifer. The handwriting is one the wall to see. Does he think everything is about money and showing love as he advocate? It goes beyond that. Money and love isn't all about Christianity has he had made many to believe.

You are hard on him because he is being used by Lucifer and you are fighting hard for God. Twale.

If the bible is anything to go by, then you are wrong Christianity is all about love. Everything about Christ as the bible made us believe is centered on love....his coming, love. His messages, lovr. Even his death love.

What then did your GO tell you is greater than love? Tithe and first fruits?
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

Anybody can write anything to get attention.

True. You've gotten enough of my attention.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2018
BushWickBill:

Typical Christian.

When they can't counter you with logic or common sense, they resort to insults.

This is why nobody takes you people seriously, because you never practice what your Jesus tells you. You just go to church because you are poor and need a miracle to solve your financial problems. You do not even love your Jesus enough to obey him.

I'm pretty sure that your Jesus is proud of your conduct on these pages. And if this is how you uncouth lot behave, I don't want any parts of it.

And these are the people that will disturb people in public places with preaching and speaking in tongues. How can any sane human being identify with their Christianity if it is practised thus.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by BushWickBill: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
rejosom:

And these are the people that will disturb people in public places with preaching and speaking in tongues. How can any sane human being identify with their Christianity if it is practised thus.

Fact.

It is hard to identify with those charlatans with folks like these. Honestly.

He calls somebody a fornicator, I point to his fellow Christians who have similar issues, if not worse ones (divorce)

He talks about correction. I tell him that is not the issue and that he should correct his senior brethren.

He says he's not a member of their churches even though he is supposed to be a Christian.

I point that out and tell him to come to the table with something more

The Christian who aspires to be like Jesus insults my parents.

It's typical all over the religion section. You can hardly get anybody who says he/she is a Christian to debate you sensibly without trying to ridicule or insult your person. I stopped going to church when one pastor ministering on an RCCG pulpit was uttering the word "idiot" freely while preaching. Their brand of Christianity doesn't change them inwardly. They only see it as a means to escape poverty, hence I can say that 99% of these noisemakers (including this poor fellow) don't love Jesus enough to even emulate his character. Born again Pentecostals are the biggest nuisance to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Penalty82:

That's what Freeze wants you to believe. He want to appear to be educating people but ending up making a fool of himself. If truly he knows the Bible teachings as he's making people to believe, why is he having a baby mama which is fornication?

it is a much greater sin against God to prey on the poor and weak in the name of tithes or first fruits than to have a baby mama
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2018
rejosom:

You are hard on him because he is being used by Lucifer and you are fighting hard for God. Twale.

If the bible is anything to go by, then you are wrong Christianity is all about love. Everything about Christ as the bible made us believe is centered on love....his coming, love. His messages, lovr. Even his death love.

What then did your GO tell you is greater than love? Tithe and first fruits?

Christianity is about love indeed! I presumed your leader Freeze is only preaching one sided love. Love your neighbours but he forgot the other part which is loving God. didn't same bible say if you love me you would keep my commandments? That's loving Jehovah
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Christianity is about love indeed! I presumed your leader Freeze is only preaching one sided love. Love your neighbours but he forgot the other part which is loving God. didn't same bible say if you love me you would keep my commandments? That's loving Jehovah

Have you admitted that you were in error about Christianity and love?

Have you also admitted that you are doing the same thing you accuse freeze of, fighting for God?

That simple act of humility is expected of any reasonable human being before you start tales of your presumptions.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
rejosom:

Have you admitted that you were in error about Christianity and love?

Have you also admitted that you are doing the same thing you accuse freeze of, fighting for God?

That simple act of humility is expected of any reasonable human being before you start tales of your presumptions.

Admit nonsense fron someone causing division in the body of christ? Is that how they preach love that the so called movement advocate?. He should focus on his career and learn to mind his business. If a Christian has an issue that bothers him, the bible recommend how to go about if not be scandalous like what freeze is doing. Freeze has the bible he should read instead of finding fault like the accuser of the brethren.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Admit nonsense fron someone causing division in the body of christ? Is that how they preach love that the so called movement advocate?. He should focus on his career and learn to mind his business. If a Christian has an issue that bothers him, the bible recommend how to go about if not be scandalous like what freeze is doing. Freeze has the bible he should read instead of finding fault like the accuser of the brethren.

Why are you so mad at freeze?

If you have issues with him, why not follow the bible recommendations that only you know of?

My questions remain,

1. Have you admitted that Christianity is all about love? ...before we start to distinguish between love of god and love o neighbor, as if they are different.

2.Have you acknowledged that you are doing the same thing you accuse freeze of which is fighting for God.

3. The problem is that you don't even take your own advice. Instead of finding faults in Freeze's personal life like the accuser of the brethren, why not find fault in his message using the bible.

4. Back to the message, is it right to receive first fruit of gifts given to students, aged, poor and jobless?
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2018
rejosom:

Why are you so mad at freeze?

If you have issues with him, why not follow the bible recommendations that only you know of?

My questions remain,

1. Have you admitted that Christianity is all about love? ...before we start to distinguish between love of god and love o neighbor, as if they are different.

2.Have you acknowledged that you are doing the same thing you accuse freeze of which is fighting for God.

3. The problem is that you don't even take your own advice. Instead of finding faults in Freeze's personal life like the accuser of the brethren, why not find fault in his message using the bible.

4. Back to the message, is it right to receive first fruit of gifts given to students, aged, poor and jobless?

Yes.
no because Freeze is a confusionist
3. Freeze should remove the log in his eyes before finding faults. it would have being better if he had mind his business instead of causing confusion and breeding hatred,
yes is it right. it is not compulsory that you give but if you give from the little you have then it shows that you are doing it out of love not compulsion.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Part of the same commandments Jehovah gave which I have not seen as expressly abolished in the Bible are as follows;

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together.
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…

Leviticus 19:19
'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

IF YOU LOVE GOD SO MUCH, ARE YOU ALSO ADHERING TO THESE LAWS such as making tassels on the four corners of your garments? If no, what could be your reason?

Read up Matthew 25 v 31-46 and see how Jesus explained how to show love to God through your brethren in want and need via cheerful and sacrificial giving... and NOT TITHING, least of all...this false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing practised in the church!
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes.
3. Freeze should remove the log in his eyes before finding faults. it would have being better if he had mind his business instead of causing confusion and breeding hatred,
yes is it right. it is not compulsory that you give but if you give from the little you have then it shows that you are doing it out of love not compulsion.

According to the instructions clearly given by God, this was how first fruits were practised by the Jews;

FIRST FRUITS IN JUDAISM AS GOD DESIGNED IT TO BE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Fruits

Hebrew perspective

Main article: Bikkurim (First-fruits)

In Ancient Israel, First Fruits was a type of offering that was akin to, but distinct from, terumah gedolah. While terumah gedolah was an agricultural tithe, the First-fruits, discussed in the Bikkurim tractate of the Talmud, were a sacrificial gift brought up to the altar (Bikkurim 3:12). The major obligation to bring First Fruits (henceforth: Bikkurim) to the Temple began at the festival of Shavuot and continued until the festival of Sukkot (Bikkurim 1:6). This tithe was limited to the traditional seven agricultural products (wheat, barley, grapes in the form of wine, figs, pomegranates, olives in the form of oil, and dates) grown in Israel. This tithe, and the associated festival of Shavuot, is legislated by the Torah. Textual critics speculate that these regulations were imposed long after the offerings and festival had developed.

By the time of classical antiquity, extensive regulations regarding Bikkurim were recorded in the classical rabbinical literature. According to Jewish law, the corners of fields, wild areas, left-overs after harvesting (gleanings), and unowned crops were not subjected to (and could not be used as) the tithe of First Fruits (they were intended to be left as charity for the poor, and other mendicants); plants from outside Israel were also prohibited from inclusion in the tithe, as was anything belonging to non-Jews.[ The rules also specify that each type of product had to be individually tithed, even if the numbers were balanced so that there was no difference in amount between this situation and using just some types of First Fruit as the tithe, and retaining others in their entirety. Fruit which was allocated to the tithe could not be swapped for fruit which wasn't, to the extent that wine couldn't be swapped for vinegar, and olive oil couldn't be replaced by olives; furthermore, fruits were not allowed to be individually divided if only part went to the tithe (small whole pomegranates had to be used rather than sections from a large pomegranate, for example).

The separation of tithed produce from untithed produce was also subject to regulation. The individual(s) separating one from the other had to be ritually clean, and had to include the best produce in the tithe if a kohen (priest) lived nearby. During the act of separation, the produce was not permitted to be counted out to determine which fell under the tithe, nor to be weighed for that purpose, nor to be measured for the same reason, but instead the proportion that was to become the tithe had to be guessed at. In certain situations, such as when tithed produce became mixed with non-tithed produce (or there was uncertainty as to whether it had), the tithed produce had to be destroyed.Anyone who made mistakes in the separation of tithed produce, and anyone who consumed any of the tithe, was required to pay compensation as a guilt offering.

The pilgrims that brought the Bikkurim to the Temple were obligated to recite a declaration, also known as the Avowal, set forth in Deuteronomy 26:3-10 (cf. Mishnah, Bikkurim 3:6). Native-born Israelites and proselytes would bring the Bikkurim and would say the Avowal, but women who brought the Bikkurim were not permitted to say the Avowal, since they were unable to claim inheritance in the Land bequeathed unto the tribes by their male lineage.[a] This Avowal was incorporated into a beautiful and grand festive celebration with a procession of pilgrims marching up to Jerusalem and then the Temple with gold, silver or willow baskets to which live birds were tied. (Bikkurim 3:3,5 and cool. The pilgrims were led by flutists to the city of Jerusalem where they were greeted by dignitaries (Bikkurim 3:3). The procession would then resume with the flutist in lead until the Temple Mount where the Levites would break out in song (Bikkurim 3:4). The birds were given as sacrificial offerings and the declaration would be made before a priest while the basket was still on the pilgrim's shoulder (Bikkurim 3:5-6). After the basket was presented to the priest, it was placed by the Altar and the pilgrim would bow and leave (Bikkurim 3:6).

I'M STILL WONDERING HOW FIRST FRUITS HAS TRANSFORMED INTO FIRST WAGES & SALARIES WITHOUT ANY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD IN THE SCRIPTURES TO THE CONTRARY!

Give unto God and man, but please beware of false teachers twisting the truth (facts) on ground with a little error or lies to suit their selfish interests
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes.

Going by my previous post on this thread, ask yourself what God's definition of first fruit is...then, benchmark it against what the church is doing.

THERE IS A REASON GOD CALLED IT FIRST FRUIT...AND NOT FIRST WAGES & SALARIES...

Stick to the model of giving Jesus taught and the early church implemented. All these tithing and first fruits nonsense has no obligatory justification in the church...
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Going by my previous post on this thread, ask yourself what God's definition of first fruit is...then, benchmark it against what the church is doing.

THERE IS A REASON GOD CALLED IT FIRST FRUIT...AND NOT FIRST WAGES & SALARIES...

Stick to the model of giving Jesus taught and the early church implemented. All these tithing and first fruits nonsense has no obligatory justification in the church...
Stick to Jesus teaching or the word of God in general. Why would stick one at the expense of another?
Did you see where it's mandatory to give first fruit?. You sound as if it is compulsory. Nobody is forcing anyone to give be it first fruit or tithe. It is not compulsory to give just as is not compulsory to be blessed
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
OkCornel:

Part of the same commandments Jehovah gave which I have not seen as expressly abolished in the Bible are as follows;

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together.
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…

Leviticus 19:19
'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

IF YOU LOVE GOD SO MUCH, ARE YOU ALSO ADHERING TO THESE LAWS such as making tassels on the four corners of your garments? If no, what could be your reason?

Read up Matthew 25 v 31-46 and see how Jesus explained how to show love to God through your brethren in want and need via cheerful and sacrificial giving... and NOT TITHING, least of all...this false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing practised in the church!
Indeed. You just wasting your time. You haven't pointed on single scriptures from the bible were tithe was condemned. You have beingg arguing unnecessary. Your argument has being baseless because no single bible verse that say don't pay tithe. You just assume something were there is nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Jesus / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / Did God Create Mermaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.