Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. (1799 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2018
I like to leave home by 5am cos it's cheaper to leave home early, This is the 2nd time I'd witness a robbery scene along lekki, today's own shook me to my bones.

The driver kept fighting off 3 guys in his car in traffic, everyone just looked on saying Awon olé ni o, but did nothing
In traffic!, cars parked, people watched but did nothing.

And when the light turned green cars swerved n left.

Nigeria must be great again.

I am shook.

What would you have done?

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by zulex880: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2018
So what should we do? shocked
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by holytribe(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
While people were watching, what was your own impact? Taking pictures abi shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
holytribe:
While people were watching, what was your own impact? Taking pictures abi shocked

snap which mumu picture at 5'40am, i was shaking, the conductor wanted to go help his driver told him to mind his business, if i had a car i would have blocked the road, none of us is going anywhere
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Talk2Bella:

snap which mumu picture at 5'40am, i was shaking, the conductor wanted to go help his driver told him to mind his business, if i had a car i would have blocked the road, none of us is going anywhere

Lol
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by holytribe(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Talk2Bella:

And you are sure to be bold enough to do that if you had a car? Remember you said you were shaking even without coming near you

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2018
holytribe:

And you are sure to be bold enough to do that if you had a car? Remember you said you were shaking even without coming near you

there's power in numbers
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by holytribe(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Talk2Bella:

there's power in numbers

I concur! But even at that, only few will be able to face them as most people will run for their life and leave their cars behind. That's the situation of our 9ja, you see someone who is in desperate need of emergency and instead to provide help, they will prefer to look till something bad happens...

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Observer007(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Talk2Bella post=64029787]

there's power in numbers

Easy to say dear. I see how compassionate you were about the helpless situation of the victim, however, i bet you, if you were driving, you'd probably be the first to drive off....VVVRRROOOOOOOMM!!
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by AleksAndria: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2018
It's in such situation you'll know that Nigerians are Pro's in Minding their Businesses...Who wan die.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Observer007:

Easy to say dear. I see how compassionate you were about the helpless situation of the victim, however, i bet you, if you were driving, you'd probably be the first to drive off....VVVRRROOOOOOOMM!!

If I were driving I'd do exactly what I wrote
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
AleksAndria:
It's in such situation you'll know that Nigerians are Pro's in Minding their Businesses...Who wan die.

it was really heartbreaking to see people minding their business
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by 2shure: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
im cold blooded
i wud stab them all
and watch dem die slow
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by ibietela2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na wa oooo o.

What did they take
Re: I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. by sayisayi(m): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerians are cowards sef!

(1) (Reply)

What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!! / Slayqueen Escapes Butchering By Ritualists In Abraka, Delta State. / Again!!!! Okada Riders On Rampage In Ikeja - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.