Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (55226 Views)

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Nigerian Man Without Legs Works As Driver (video) / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Krucifax(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
jazinogold:
cheesy

Your own still better...if I tell u weytin I do for UK eh angry

Oya tell us wetin you dey do?
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Diamond23(f): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Dat z xo nice of him.....For u to be successful, u v to go out of ur comfort zone ND explore oda areas.there z dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by castrol180(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
sorry1:
Igbos are industrious unlike other tribes grin grin

Illustrious by illegaly putting cocaine in their anus and swallowing drugs in order to get rich?

Mtcheèew
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Icon79(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ano m na obodo Trump.

But that's not gonna be a problem tho. You'll see me there anytime the ofe onugbo is ready.
I mean, ofe onugbu with a well prepared nri ji. Hmm heavenly!

O pari

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Where are you based?
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Icon79:
Ano m na obodo Trump.

But that's not gonna be a problem tho. You'll see me there anytime the ofe onugbo is ready.
I mean, ofe onugbu with a well prepared nri ji. Hmm heavenly!

O pari

Ngwanu, ofe onugbu takes maximum 2hrs to get ready. Go get your broom ready.. Lol
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by nkemjacob2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
There no room for 2nd job in Nigeria. ur employers will drain u and ur time
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Cooly100: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I am happy he's not stuffing white powder into his anus like his brothers in Asia grin

..definitely better than skull mining in Abeokuta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
nkemjacob2:
There no room for 2nd job in Nigeria. ur employers will drain u and ur time
that's cos we have a useless system here in Nigeria today pple do contract jobs bt wrk for longer hours and how much self.....yet we leaders and labour unions who are mere rubber stamps and doing nothing to solve d issue and set some standards
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Wizedoc(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
This guy is a disgrace to the Nigerian Medical Profession. How would a trained and certified medical doctor go to another country to work as a kitchen assistant? I think with all variables intact, he would have been better practicing medicine here than in the UK as a kitchen assistant. I just marvel at the way we eulogise these countries, who will now build our own? Anyways individual differences is all that matters. Just my humble thought. Peace!
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by sorry1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
castrol180:

Illustrious by illegaly putting cocaine in their anus and swallowing drugs in order to get rich?

Mtcheèew
afonja
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Drguzzykola(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
A doctor trained and educated in Europe are different from the ones we have here.
They are miles ahead due to the educational system and government supported field for practice.
Even their professionalism are top notch.
So a Nigerian medical graduate should not think that he /she will go there and fit in immediately.

Smh..

i feel like educating u but no, just go and do ur research well before showing ur level of ignorance.

Convince me ure not one of those jealous /pained medic aspirant some yrs back or rather Johesu..

meanwhile a Europe trained doctor who wish to practise in Nigeria also need some Nigeria training before he gonna be fully licensed to practice.

shallom..
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Icon79(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nwanne madu, I was born ready. Just make it the way I like it:
... with goat meat, stock fish, and azu mangala tongue
Hmmm ... yummy!

O pari

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ngwanu, ofe onugbu takes maximum 2hrs to get ready. Go get your broom ready.. Lol
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by sweetilicious(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Good for you.As long as you are happy and the money is coming in who am i to say otherwise.
There is dignity in labour. That's what some people fail to get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2018
SHOULD I BE SURPRISED?
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by Nielbohr203(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wizedoc:
This guy is a disgrace to the Nigerian Medical Profession. How would a trained and certified medical doctor go to another country to work as a kitchen assistant? I think with all variables intact, he would have been better practicing medicine here than in the UK as a kitchen assistant. I just marvel at the way we eulogise these countries, who will now build our own? Anyways individual differences is all that matters. Just my humble thought. Peace!

I guess you don't know anything about Dr Obinna Ebirim.
1. He is not practicing medicine in the UK, he is doing a masters program there.
2. He is not practicing in the UK because he doesn't have the license to practice in the UK. He is only licensed to practice in Nigeria, so most likely he will return to practice in Nigeria once he finishes his program.
3. Dr Obinna Ebirim is contesting for Federal House of representative in IMO state (under APC) in the 2019 general election. This means he will definitely be back.
4. He is proud of the job he took IP as a kitchen assistance, that's why he proudly shared it. Its better than whiling aware his spare time when he has bills to settle. He knows what he is doing and he doesn't make him less a Noble medial practitioners.
5. This shouldn't news.
Re: Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money by stry666(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
Please nairaland I will be coming to London uk by next month,please I need a good fellow NIgerian to receive me in the airport,we are couples and coming for hussling,I need also an arrangement to secure cheap room for one month and assistance in finding any menial job for starting,we are coming on visitors visa,my number is +2348153594794 or udehchinedu51@yahoo.com thank you all as you help...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.