Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How I Made 3million Naira Profit A Year As A Distributor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 3million Naira Profit A Year As A Distributor. (601 Views)

What Business Can U Do Wit 500K N Get 10k Profit A Day? / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 3million Naira Profit A Year As A Distributor. by Obeledavid: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Good day Everyone.

Two years ago I was introduced to this product named alteco superglue 110. I became their distributor and bought 400 cartons.

It was really a good product and had quick buyers. I earned 1.8m as profit and bought 600 cartons the previous year.

Surprisingly I got 2.76m as profit. I am now one of their biggest distributor.

To join me distribute this product contacts them with 08033088265 stating your source (from nairaland).

For more information about their product visit https://bodblg..com/2017/08/dear-superglue-users-buyers-beware.html?m=1

They are the first and original superglue.But have been imitated buy some superglues( copying their color, design and adding their names)

And please nairaland for your safety if you see and shop selling their imitated product don't buy it rather ask for the original superglue alteco.

Also some agencies as been authorized to demolish/ban the shops and arrest the sellers of imitated products e.g Dog cereals, superglues(alteco), Hair washer cream, Nail Polish remover, tin tomatoes and many more.

Pls be careful and stick to the quality products instead of going for poor quality imitated products.

Make 2018 the best year for you.
Become a distributor

Mr Emeka
Re: How I Made 3million Naira Profit A Year As A Distributor. by powerkey: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Scratch Card/pin In Bulk Needed / United Capital Plc Reports Balanced Gross Earnings Of N8.915 And PBT Of N5.5bn / I Need Excellent Writers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.