Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? (1266 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o Reunites With Brad Pitt For Chimamanda's 'americanah' / Movie Trailer;just Go With It Starring Jennifer Aniston And Adam Sandler / Mission Impossible 4: Brad Pitt To Replace Tom Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? by Amya(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
Brad pitt, husband to sexy vixen actress Angelina Jolie is in the news again. Of recent, the tabloid has been awashed with stories of problem in the bradgelina marriage due to the sayings of angelina jolie's ex bodyguard Bill. Now, The story now from the same source is that brad pitt and is hooking up with his ex Jennifer Aniston and that he (bill) helped planned secret meetings between the two no fewer than four times since the spring of 2009,

How true this is, i don't know,

Source- eonline.com
Re: Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? by febz: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
i love dis, jenny shd take her hubby back from witchy angelina lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? by Amya(f): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
@febz. I wish so too

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Blue / Did Anyone Watch Zeeworld's 'the Vow' Last Night? / See Funny Reasons Some Kenyans Stopped Watching Nollywood Movies (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.