Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread (1878 Views)

Bloody Sisters (full Series) Ramsey Noah, Nancyisime |latest Netflix 2022 / Latest Hot Movies Download + Full Series / Watch Good Boys Full Movie Online Free Gomovies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
CampusCatch brings to you a campus movie by students of NDU.

Movie Title: Engine Boys

Watch "Engine Boys" Thriller Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wMWft3954

This movie is about the struggles, hustles and bustles of a typical Nigerian undergraduate told from the angle of Engineering Boys. There is no dull moment as each scene is punctuated with action.

It'll be posted in Episodes daily so, keep in touch with this thread.

Your replies in form of comments, reviews and critiques are welcome.

Esteemed @Seun, @lalasticlala, @Briaroes, @Prof800 and @UjSizzle kindly eep our campus hustle. Happy New Year!

Catch that campus feel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEzS3VZko20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Engine Boys Episode 2

Enjoy!

Guys, we need your replies oh!

Like and share to your contacts as well. God bless you! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpDLD1tHak4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Lemme buy a plot of land here.... just in case. grin
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by frrank(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Well done guys, una try well well.
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
frrank:
Thanks @frrank... grin that means a lot to us! We've got more tricks up our sleeves....
...catch that campus feel!
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
frrank:
Thanks @frrank... grin that means a lot to us! We've got more tricks up our sleeves....
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by frrank(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
campuscatch:

Thanks @frrank... grin that means a lot to us!
We've got more tricks up our sleeves....

Very nice, I'm following.

1 Like

Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by BacoTech: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dyoungstar (YET Films) thanks for your observation. I went through your YouTube videos, they are BUNK, TRASH and HOKUM..... Upgrade before you criticize your fellow producers and directors. You are claiming to be good, best and original and yet just like your production name #yet you tag Mark Angel Comedy..... my friend......
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by Dyoungstar: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2018
BacoTech:
Dyoungstar (YET Films) thanks for your observation. I went through your YouTube videos, they are BUNK, TRASH and HOKUM..... Upgrade before you criticize your fellow producers and directors. You are claiming to be good, best and original and yet just like your production name #yet you tag Mark Angel Comedy..... my friend......

You have once again exhibited the characteristics of a typical Nigerian.

You have failed to differentiate between constructive criticism and insults which you resorted to in your quote. I did not in anyway insult you, I have never intended to but just as it has always been, our Nigerians do not like to hear the truth, this you have made yourself inclusive of.

Maybe you need to re-read my post on your thread again to get the comprehensive understanding of what my message was.

I guess you must have biasedly gone through my YouTube channel because of the venom in you else you would have seen my major production which is second to none of your videos I criticised, even the least of my skit was not as poor as any of your videos (insults not intended, just presenting facts) you can check again for confirmation.

Check my movie trailers on the channel and you'll see that all I have said are nothing but the truth.

Please, let's be matured and constructive when it comes to criticising intellectual works, do not attach sentiments or emotions to it, thank you bro.

Modified: I didn't even criticise the work as I should have as a filmmaker; if you read well you would see that I asked for your permission to criticise the work but only made an exceptional note.

PS: If you try and work on the issues I have pointed out, you'll find yourself being a better filmmaker, try it and thank me later.
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by BacoTech: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Your movies are not good as you claim.... let the public do the comparison........ I rest my case. Good day
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Dyoungstar:

You have once again exhibited the characteristics of a typical Nigerian.

You have failed to differentiate between constructive criticism and insults which you resorted to in your quote. I did not in anyway insult you, I have never intended to but just as it has always been, our Nigerians do not like to hear the truth, this you have made yourself inclusive of.

Maybe you need to re-read my post on your thread again to get the comprehensive understanding of what my message was.

I guess you must have biasedly gone through my YouTube channel because of the venom in you else you would have seen my major production which is second to none of your videos I criticised, even the least of my skit was not as poor as any of your videos (insults not intended, just presenting facts) you can check again for confirmation.

Check my movie trailers on the channel and you'll see that all I have said are nothing but the truth.

Please, let's be matured and constructive when it comes to criticising intellectual works, do not attach sentiments or emotions to it, thank you bro.

Modified: I didn't even criticise the work as I should have as a filmmaker; if you read well you would see that I asked for your permission to criticise the work but only made an exceptional note.

PS: If you try and work on the issues I have pointed out, you'll find yourself being a better filmmaker, try it and thank me later.

Permit me (if I can) to apologize on behalf of @BacoTech. We appreciate your contributions at this time of our growth. Thank you!

…catch that campus feel!
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by Dyoungstar: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
campuscatch:

Permit me (if I can) to apologize on behalf of @BacoTech. We appreciate your contributions at this time of our growth. Thank you!

…catch that campus feel!

I am only saying what I feel you should work on and thanks for understanding. I am in no way bothered with @BacoTech, he is entitled to his opinions just I am to mine.
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by campuscatch: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dyoungstar:

I am only saying what I feel you should work on and thanks for understanding. I am in no way bothered with @BacoTech, he is entitled to his opinions just I am to mine.

Thanks for understanding. Keep the hustle on. The top is waiting for us...

…catch that campus feel!
Re: Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
nice one guys. thumbs up to you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MAY 3RD Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Bukunmi Oluwasina|ibrahim Chatta| Aduni Ade|jum / Jenifa's Diary Season 6 Episodes / Which Is Best Website To Download Hollywood Movies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.