Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? (1232 Views)

A Clarion Call For An End To The "Igbo, Cone-head And Aboki" Misplacement / LAK Jimoh: “O To Ge’’ - How I Originated Campaign Slogan That Dethroned Saraki / 2018: Don't Be A Wailer, Zombie, Igbo Or Afonja. Just Be Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pls where was the words "Igbo" and "flat head" originated from?
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by mightyhaze: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
a desperate but weak comeback,after they were christened brownroofers and ewedugerians...

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
abdelrahman:
Pls where was the words "Igbo" and "flat head" originated from?
the answer is with the op above me.
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by EarthXmetahuman: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Because a certain tribe from the east of naija have giant flat heads like plank with small brain to go with it.

Does that answer your question?
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by aminu790(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Because a certain tribe from the east of naija have giant flat heads like plank with small brain to go with it.

Does that answer your question?
As your friend I'll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Afons with oblong head.. wish for flat head..

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
God creation..

but honestly some head be like paw paw..
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oblong heads are very relatve to afonjas.. most times might take a square shape..

Afons grin
Re: Pls Where Was The Words "Igbo" And "Flat Head" Originated From? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oblong Head.. skilled in skull mining sector..

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembered This Picture From 2014 / When Will Someone From The South East Become The President Of Nigeria? / Breaking News:The President Asked Me To Buy Other Accounts. APC Official Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.