Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352601 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by perezgodmark: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
ugowinn:
The Employment History Section is saying ERROR IN SAVING. Can anyone help PLS?

it is because your word count is too high, use fewer words or one sentence
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sunny4increase: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
ebixy:

Yes you can.

I uploaded 2 WAEC, that's like 18 subjects

Alright bro. Thanks a bunch
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Olajideadm(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
For China Study visa...admission and visa processing(self sponsor and scholarship)

contact :+8615524075026 on direct call or whatsapp for more information

thanks......
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by tayot1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
charleskaro:
HEY GUYS CAN SOMEONE help SEND ME THE DAAD FORM URGENTLY AS MINE IS SHOWING ERROR MESSAGES....HERE IS MY EMAIL -charleskaro1012@gmail.com cry

Same here,

Email is geomantian@gmail.com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KenCarthage: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Macsy:
I emailed the flexi support team and they helped me fix it from their end.
I have one more problem, please what s supposed to be the username when logging into the DAAD portal? I have tried my email address but it is not working. I registered earlier and trying to log back in right now but to no avail

Make sure you are not trying to access your DAAD portal with firefox browser on a mobile device, it won't open. Use chrome browser instead.

Your email and password is still what you need to login. You can reset your password if you no longer remember it.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KenCarthage: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
DGreatACO:
Please who was able to upload the "time schedule" document, being one of the mandatory pdf documents to complete the daad registration...for those who have successfully registered and submitted their application?
In my case I downloaded the programme and time schedule from my destination university and uploaded same as my time schedule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Magma012: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Magma012: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
When is the registration for the scholarship ending

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jamaticulus(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2018
KenCarthage:
In my opinion I think filling the DAAD form does not imply applying directly to the German schools, but the registration process mentioned by PTDF, since DAAD is only an Exchange Programme platform and PTDF is the consulting organisation. You only err if, in my case for instance, I contact Bremen University directly through online application on their website, or any other means seeking admission.

Filling DAAD form is not that difficult if you first of all download their guidance form and go through it diligently, and refer to it if need be. Secondly, follow instructions. You can only have issues if you don't currently have the mandatory documents to upload. Many requirements listed are not compulsory.

Frankly speaking, DAAD form should take you not more than 4 hours to fill and submit if you have those mandatory documents handy. You only have to edit your already prepared statement of purpose.

Or better still go back to your PTDF application and click on 'my application' then click on 'edit my application', your application form will be displayed once again, click on the 'next' icon until you get to where you need to make changes. Simply change your country from Germany to any other. You can change as many times as you want but make sure to click the 'submit' and 'done' button.

Your funding should end 30/09/2020. Just saying...Filled mine successfully. Once you have all the documents and you study the guide, then you are good to go.

Cheers and success to everyone.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jamaticulus(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2018
KenCarthage:

In my case I downloaded the programme and time schedule from my destination university and uploaded same as my time schedule.

Did this as well and tweaked it a bit to include an area where i would like to work on during my masters thesis. I' d suggest this for Msc applicants. If I were applying for a PhD program, I would have to prepare a timeline for my research using a gant chart
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jamaticulus(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Magma012:
When is the registration for the scholarship ending

Did you read the details at all from the website?
Well, it's closing Feb. 5th 2018. If you are considering a German university in your options, I guess you should change that unless you've started your application earlier. You would need to register on the DAAD portal and the deadline for that has passed( Jan 31st).

Cheers
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ibcircuit: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Hello guys!!!!

Pls how may i have my ways in ensuring that my passport get uploaded, i have been finding where i can edit for the passport before submitting it .

OR can i just submit like that ? i need your quick response .thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2018
I wonder how one will get transcript ooo. Nasu is on strike n those in charge r part of them.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by donpaulo44(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
I wanted to stage a campaign on twitter and needed few hands from here to make it trend and no one responded to it. You guys shouldnt under estimate the strength of social media. No one is talking about that strike and its bad.

hugochuks60:
I wonder how one will get transcript ooo. Nasu is on strike n those in charge r part of them.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by omega555: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sent a mail to the flexi support team complaining that you cannot upload your passport.

ibcircuit:
Hello guys!!!!

Pls how may i have my ways in ensuring that my passport get uploaded, i have been finding where i can edit for the passport before submitting it .

OR can i just submit like that ? i need your quick response .thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by dazzlehi: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi all, please I'm having problems loading my work experience , it just keeps giving me error response. This has been going on since the site opened. I sent an email to the address on the ptdf site, two days ago, but still no response. I have been able to upload every other part though. I want to submit before it expires, but I don't know if it will be a problem that i did not upload it. Please am i the only one with this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion? Please help
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yinkeys(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
omega555:
Sent a mail to the flexi support team complaining that you cannot upload your passport.

please put up their email for people intending to do fire approach registration
I just got some of my documents, my international passport will be ready tomorrow.
So I'm also one of the fire approach guys
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who else received mail from daad today?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by donpaulo44(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Whats the content of the mail pls

kingofthemall:
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
kingofthemall:

Do you mean this one which I got after submission and can even download the Application summary?

Dear Saryea83,

You have received a new message for your application/funding in the Nigerian-German Postgraduate Training Programme Master, 2018 programme. To retrieve it please click the following link and enter your email adress saryea.p......@gmail.com and your password.
http://portal.daad.de..............
Please select the desired application/funding in the Applications and funding tab and open the notification in the notification area below.

Please retrieve the message as soon as possible. Due to our security policy you will not receive the DAAD Portal message at your own mail account.

Yours faithfully
The DAAD Portal
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Saryea83:

Do you mean this one which I got after submission and can even download the Application summary?

Dear Saryea83,

You have received a new message for your application/funding in the Nigerian-German Postgraduate Training Programme Master, 2018 programme. To retrieve it please click the following link and enter your email adress saryea.p......@gmail.com and your password.
http://portal.daad.de..............
Please select the desired application/funding in the Applications and funding tab and open the notification in the notification area below.

Please retrieve the message as soon as possible. Due to our security policy you will not receive the DAAD Portal message at your own mail account.

Yours faithfully
The DAAD Portal

Yeah, this one I meant.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
kingofthemall:

Yeah, this one I meant.
Guy no dey make person mind fly na. Nawo for you oo

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bujebudanu1(m): 1:49am On Feb 02, 2018
is the application free or 1k
i heard previous set paid 1k
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by scarplanet(m): 4:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Dear PhD applicants,
In the advert; it was clearly stated that submission of masters degree project is a must.

While filling the form, pls where is one expected to upload the project? I guess I am missing something somewhere
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
scarplanet:
Dear PhD applicants,
In the advert; it was clearly stated that submission of masters degree project is a must.

While filling the form, pls where is one expected to upload the project? I guess I am missing something somewhere

The place you uploaded your nativity letter, cert etc.

When you check there, you will see First and Second degrees and another one: Master's degree.

Use that Master's degree option for your Thesis and Second degree option for your Master's cert.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by scarplanet(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Slik07:

The place you uploaded your nativity letter, cert etc.

When you check there, you will see First and Second degrees and another one: Master's degree.

Use that Master's degree option for your Thesis and Second degree option for your Master's cert.

I thought as much; but wasn't so sure. Thank you
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
What is the conclusion of this DAAD application?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by omega555: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
flexisaf@ptdf.gov.ng

yinkeys:
please put up their email for people intending to do fire approach registration
I just got some of my documents, my international passport will be ready tomorrow.
So I'm also one of the fire approach guys
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by AlanTuringAI: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Moonie:
Well guys, I do not know about others but I prefer Germany to France and China. Their Wastewater engineering research seems more robust than France and China. Schools like Kalrushe Institute of Tech., RW Aachen, Uni of Stuttgart are massive here. But it appears PTDF have a different thinking.
I will just bid my time with my fingers crossed. I always felt the French schools were less and recently they added new ones. I think M.Sc guys might just take a look again at the schools. But if you are a PhD student thinking of an Environmental based research, please let's brainstorm. What did you do? What are or were your choices? That Uni of Lyon and UPMC Environmental research doesnt seem robust. And I am not totally convinced about China.
For someone whose field is Computer Science (IT) going for PhD, are they also insisting that the Research proposal must be Oil-and-Gas related too?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Renny111: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls did anyone upload any proof of professional membership or did u include it in ur application. If yes how did u . Urgent response please
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Do you get any acknowledgement mail after submission.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by tyakson99: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
hello guys, am stock in the referee section, what could be the problem? an error message pops up when I press next

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.