Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352603 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by efomzy: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
enyi1:

you talk with so much certainty and authority as if you are the PTDF DG? you are never certain of anything in life, including your own very breath. Only God knows all. Thanks.

Sorry
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by boay(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
chitex41:
My interview for tge uk went excellent , i have all the requirements they asked, answered their questions very well, i saw the expression on the faces of the panel, all smiles....one of the prof. Advice me on what to do so she can give me more marks, i went out did it, came back to them, they attended to me again......BUT DESPITE THESE, AM NOT CERTAIN IF I WILL MAKE THE LIST, BECAUSE, I KNOW A LADY LAST YEAR WHO DIDNT TAKE THE APTITUDE TEST OR INTERVIEW , SHE DIDNT APPLY, AND SHE WAS SHORTLISTED , WHEN I ASKED HER, SHE SAID THEY WILL OPEN A PORTAL FOR HER ON INDUCTION DAY.....
CURRENTLY , THERE ARE TWO PERSONS BOASTING OF ALREADY RINSING THIS YEARS OWN.....

PLS , YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP ALL THESE ARGUMENTS , JUST WATCH AND PRAY, IF GOD SAYS ITS FOR YOU NO MAN WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU........JUST FORGET PTDF, FACE OTHER THINGS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE , BEFORE YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF WHEN THE LIST FINALLY COMES OUT..

FROM NEXT WEEK , TEXT, MAILS WILL START ROLLING .....GOODLUCK

Please what did the professor advise u to do (to get more marks) that you went out for during d interview?

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by vantage7: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmm

18 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
vantage7:

Sorry about the long post.

Very meaningful post, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KoolK: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2018
PTDF! PTDF!! ope u guys are catching fun o. BP no good o.lol what will be will be. this thing na free sth...be patient. lol. who else saw what C. Ronaldo did.

2 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by elclasico: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
The Best Way Of Winning Scholarship Essay Examples

1. Increase amount while not sacrificing quality

2. Use it slow with wisdom

3. Don’t let associate degree essay demand scare you away

4. create your applications stand out
Because the competition is thus nice for many scholarships, students got to realize The Best Way Of Winning Scholarship Essay Examples that to create their applications stand out and obtain detected by the judges. very little details like paper weight, envelope size, clear and correct font sort, activity or scholarship resumes, quality letters of advice, and overall presentation of the scholarship application packet will create a large distinction in however a decide rates the person. merely filling out a scholarship application and nonchalantly mailing it to the desired address could seem like a student has done their best, however learning the way to polish and excellent the appliance is crucial to winning faculty scholarships. on-line solely applications also can be submitted with additional details that almost all students don’t trouble together with, however create a large distinction within the eyes of the judges.

5. begin early
Finding the time and motivation to figure on faculty scholarship applications could be a giant obstacle for several students. One good way to beat this is often to encourage students to start applying for scholarships well before their peers. Most students don’t even begin puzzling over winning scholarships till they need applied to varsity and begin to visualize the large price related to teaching. {this is|this is usually|this can be} often the spring of their senior year of highschool and by that point, a large range of scholarship application deadlines have already return and gone. the scholar that starts early, in The Best Way Of Winning Scholarship Essay Examples or as a high school freshman, can have a plus as a result of they’ll be conversant in the school scholarship method and as a result, are going to be snug with applying for additional scholarships than their fellow students.

FULL INFO VISIT: https://scholarshipfit.com/the-best-way-of-winning-scholarship-essay-examples/
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Chibyke1998(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wow interesting think I have found what I have been looking for

http://www.cackleninja..com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Chibyke1998(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chibyke1998:
Wow interesting think I have found what I have been looking for

http://www.cackleninja..com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ddkaka: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
My take on FGC PTDF SCHOLARSHIP

1 if you are not contacted by now it's something to worry about except if your school applicants are yet to be contacted.

2 Even if you are contacted you should continue to pray because it is not automatic your name will be on the final list for so many reasons.

3 as FGC PTDF applicant, your scholarships award is somehow tied to your school, once your university denied you admission that is all.

4 For me the UK method where you can select any course as long as it is among the approved courses once your name is on the list is better. Last year some UK shortlisted PTDF traveled to Malaysia, USA and other European countries.

5 PTDF somehow reneged from their earlier promise to seek admission for their shortlisted scholars, in fact they failed to intervene.

6 Most of the France, Germany and China Universities conclude their admission on time, some around May or June. This is because they start language in either July or August before the course proper. This seriously affects PTDF shortlisted candidates.

7 Of the more than dosen people contacted for IFP School, France only two or thereabout were admitted because they were only considered for supplementary admission. That means the remaining 10 are now on their own. So sad and unfortunate.

8 Finally my sincere appeal to PTDF is to allow those who were successful but could not get admitted because of time to consider other Asian countries like Malaysia for their studies. This is because it is cheap and there is no way they can get admission in France, Germany or China.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ddkaka: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Admitted candidates

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by efomzy: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Are these the successfuls from F/G/C or this are just the people who secured admission into some of these schools
Ddkaka:
Admitted candidates
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by efomzy: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dats for IFP alone ....dats not for Germany and China
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by efomzy: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
How did he even come about d list from IFP.
..Hmmm . let's await Ptdf news next week
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
The IFP list is made public on the school's website. And it is not specific to FGC scholarship opportunities, I remember total international scholarship also had IFP school so it could be those names too
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ddkaka: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
I said only TWO candidates got admitted from those contacted. If you know you were contacted for IFP and you applied you better go and check the final admission list.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Patiently waiting!

Meanwhile if any of you guys are interested in the training advert below, contact immediately because of current project at hand for field work after the training to augment what has been taught! You can visit our website: www.seisimagingresources.com

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KoolK: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ddkaka:
I said only TWO candidates got admitted from those contacted. If you know you were contacted for IFP and you applied you better go and check the final admission list.
if this is true..isn't it absurd? I thought PTDF
will have a say as to them (IFP) giving admissions to all her applicants. so wts now their role wen they said.."we will get Admission for those qualified" I stand to be corrected.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoolK:

if this is true..isn't it absurd? I thought PTDF
will have a say as to them (IFP) giving admissions to all her applicants. so wts now their role wen they said.."we will get Admission for those qualified" I stand to be corrected.
Not at all. IFP isn't subjected to PTDF in term of admission. Applicants get admission, ptdf sponsor. It is different from UK, where ptdf do both for you.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yinkeys(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
Not at all. IFP isn't subjected to PTDF in term of admission. Applicants get admission, ptdf l
sponsor. It is different from UK, where ptdf do both for you.
Some persons including PTDF website misled us
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by flyjustice(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let's digress a little bit. Please is there any news about NLNG interview??
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sangresan(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
I have been well informed on this thread about the whole process...Kudos guys.
I wasn't contacted for F/G/C...
Keeping hope alive with UK.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
yinkeys:

No, probably, you didn't understand.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yinkeys(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
No, probably, you didn't understand.
I don't want to start arguing bro.
It's all in the past now
I've been following this thread since January.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
yinkeys:

I don't want to start arguing bro.
It's all in the past now
I've been following this thread since January.
isnt issue of argument, it is clearly stated in ptdf home page.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
yinkeys:

I think ptdf couldn't do what they said they would do.

So much for strategic partnership
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
isnt issue of argument, it is clearly stated in ptdf home page.

What is stated? They clearly stated you are not required to look for admission yourself.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
faceURfront:

What is stated? They clearly stated you are not required to look for admission yourself.
Did you mean UK or otherwise? We have two things here, uk and others(FGC). In UK, you dont look for admission. But FGC, you look for admission. Even ptdf know that admission is hard in all these places and they are almost free tuition.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
Did you mean UK or otherwise?

FGC
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
faceURfront:

FGC
So, you didn't apply to any school? If you didn't apply to schools, sorry about that, but it was stated for applicants to look for schools.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
So, you didn't apply to any schools?

I thought you applied. Obviously you didn't. Applicants were requested to select 3 schools and courses while applying. That was all.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
guiddoti:
So, you didn't apply to any school? If you didn't apply to schools, sorry about that, but it was stated for applicants to look for schools.

Stated where?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.