Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School (3851 Views)

12 Signs You Have Vitamin D Deficiency That Your Body Is WARNING You About / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different / When Your Village Witches Are Watching You On 120 Inch 3D Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Today, I shall be writing another funny post, “12 Signs that your village people don’t want you to go to school” . Now, if you are facing any of the predicaments I am about to discuss, just know that your village people are following you (lol..).

Signs That Your Village People Are Following Up Your Academics

1. You Failed Class Work And Correction:

If you failed class work and still fail corrections, just know that your village people don’t want you to go to school at all. Uncle Sandra, you need to discover your ministry

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
2. When You Submit Your Question Paper And Go Home With Your Answer Sheet:

If you are in this situation, hmmm… I don’t really have a word for you. Just know that your case is in shiloh .

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
3. You Scored Less Than 50 In Jamb:

Jamb is over 400. If you have ever scored less than 50 in Jamb, it means your full community are following you. Please, just kill a goat to appease them .

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
4. You Had F Parallel In Waec After All The Expo:

In my recent article on waec series, I explained that it is not possible to have all Fs in waec result. If you have ever had F parallel in waec, it means your village people are sitting on your matter .

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
5. Cooking Beans 10 Minutes To Your Exam:

If you have ever attempted to cook beans 10 minutes to your examination, chai, I don’t know what to tell you. Your matter is very serious…

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
6. You Still Sleep In The Exam Hall:

If you still sleep in the examination hall… It means that there are many village persons you need to appease. They are really following you angrily.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by benzene00: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
7. When You Copy Someones Name In The Hall:

If you have ever copied your neighbours name while cheating in the exam hall, it means your village people are after your brain. You need to meet Apostle Johnson Suleman for revival

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
8. You Only Read A Day To The Exam:

You don’t read unless it is few days to your exam, do you think this is normal? It is time to think twice my brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
9. This Is Your 7th Jamb:

If you have written Jamb more than 6 times, it means that your village people are serious about your case. In fact, it seems they have already concluded on your academics (lemme go and faint).

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
10. They Have Held Your Waec Result The Fourth Time:

If waec continues to withhold your result, it means your village people are using your result to wrap Akara… lol.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
12. Your GPA Is 1.0 On A Scale Of 5.0:
If your GPA cannot even dial a number, hmmm, this one is strong

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Dapromzy333(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
13. If You Don’t Visit SolutionClass Daily:
www.SolutionClass.com.Ng is here to stay and to guide you in your academics. If you don’t visit SOLUTIONCLASS daily for amazing guide, it means that your village people are on suit and chasing after you (lol).

Feel free to add yours;!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
you always sleep off when ever you want to read. your matter dey for okija shrine.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Treasure17(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol. That number one and two..village people every where you go. I guess they are part of mtn share holders.
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Blaha(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
This one weak me... grin grin
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Siki355(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
wat of u get admission

u no kon get cash to pay for school fees?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by samsam69(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chisos oooo, that number 1 really gmrotf.

What of when you forget everything you read b4 exam, then remember immediately after submitting your script.

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by flashlearners(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
MUST YOU COPY AND PASTE WITHOUT GIVING REFERENCE?
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by ibnzubair(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
When you are late on the the lecturers are early and early on the days the lecturers don't come at all
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Annibel(f): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2018
samsam69:
Chisos oooo, that number 1 really gmrotf.

What of when you forget everything you read b4 exam, then remember immediately after submitting your script.

its doing you shae? I mean the forgeting b4 exams and remembring after submitin
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Damfostopper(m): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2018
when ur happy you took the 49th position out of 50 students....bad as e bad ur not the last........

ur parents are like

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by oloriooko(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
No.2 is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Estellar: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Dapromzy333:
4. You Had F Parallel In Waec After All The Expo:

In my recent article on waec series, I explained that it is not possible to have all Fs in waec result. If you have ever had F parallel in waec, it means your village people are sitting on your matter .
Lols... how is this possible?
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by laPULGA: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018

when they score you 71(A) and they record 17(F)

*.when your exam is by 10am and u read throughout the night and decide to take a 30 minute nap b4 the exam only to wake up by 4pm

*.when you used your school fees+lodge money to play chelsea to win crystal palace on bet9ja

gringringringrin

when they give u my HOD as your project supervisor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by kiakiaprint: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Damfostopper:
when ur happy you took the 49th position out of 50 students....bad as e bad ur not the last........

ur parents are like
We can relate to this mehn
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by samsam69(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Annibel:

its doing you shae? I mean the forgeting b4 exams and remembring after submitin

Nope
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School by Luizkid(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bros there are some exams u get useful materials on the exam day.. We read and pass wella.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! / When Is The Final Date For Jamb Coming Up / This Is Why U Should Stop Droppin Ur Contact On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.