Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Unafraid. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Unafraid. (349 Views)

I Was Trying To Test My Husband With My Best Friend But Now They Are Getting Mar / The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Of Unafraid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Unafraid. by Hankonyibu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
My fellow Nigerians our country is changing with its once zero tolerance for homosexual individuals it seems that is no longer the case. Gay guys are getting bold not only that but they are cross dressing in public without being harassed or arrested.

This comes as no surprise as most of these Gay personalities have powerful politicians as sponsors, boyfriends and God fathers that support their expensive and flamboyant life style.

Recently there was a new eccentric personality that took to the spotlight who may soon overshadow bobrisky. He goes by the name of pwjosh(I.G handle) he boast and extremely rich and divalicious life style. He is not ashamed and by all indications he sees himself as a woman and his living his life unbothered.

Now people might say why am I making this a big deal when Nigeria as a whole has other pressing issues to be worried about.

1) Our Country is fond of accepting negative ideologies from developed countries and neglecting any positive idea that might be productive to our society.

2) The Devil gives you little to entice you into wanting more thereby corrupting you and leading you into destruction thereby trapping you. This makes a whole lot of sense in this gay trend that is ravaging Nigeria now.
We can recall that Denrele started this cross dressing trend and we all thought he was just being his usual crazy self. So from wearing outrageous outfits to female clothing's and more. Since he is an important media personality he was immune to any form of cautionary measure by the public at large. From Denrele to bobrisky who is a full fledged unrepentant dirty homosexual. He denies it on camera but with his mannerisms and interesting choice of wardrobes selection we all know his a gay Lord.

With all his antics from his twerking for bae, his hair do, bleaching cream etc not to mention his expensive life style. Its no surprise that the gay life style is very expensive and some straight men are even tempted to join just to rake in millions while risking seroconversion.

Finally this brings me to pwjosh he was spotted in Nysc camp in Delta. The pictures that circulated showed him in an Nysc female attire snapping mostly with girls and striking female poses. I understand its his life and of course I do not want him or any other homosexual to be killed on account of their dirty choice of life style but in Nigeria there must be a way to control this trend if not it will be irreversible and our future generation would be corrupted and continue with this "proud homosexual" trend.

Below are some pictures of pwjosh
kiss kiss undecided
Michael.

Re: The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Unafraid. by Agadsman(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
And to make matters worse, makeups now help them to cover the bumps caused by facial hairs on their faces making it smooth like that of ladies. And our law does not support gays but nothing is being done to people who parade themselves as homosexuals. If our laws were functional, bobrisky and his likes will be cooling in prison by now....may God help our kids against these bad influences.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Condoms Really Work? / Looking For A Relationship / I Need Friends In Ifo, Ogun. Lets Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.