Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) (26778 Views)

Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by sinaj(f): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
overlord77:

Be careful dear. Those guys are heartless,have seen them at work on the water ways.
Pls remind me of how the almighty Aguiyi Ironsi was brought down wink
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Snow02: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
donstan18:
Finding these criminals isn't really the issue, the problem is being alive to spend the money after you must have been rewarded, because the same people who placed this bounty will still tell and show the criminals the person that exposed.

smart guy that is the problem with snitching that people don't know
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by princechurchill(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:

Son wanny na wikes boy...he just got overly ambitious. They gave him up

The past governor never said anything in 2014 when he murdered 14 why?
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I think I'll need whistle and torchlight too. See money grin
hehe lemme rush now b4 whistle gets expensive grin
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by BushWickBill: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Abegi

You gave criminals amnesty. . .criminals that have no reasonable excuse for commenting their crimes. At least the Niger Delta militants/miscreants could blame their terrorism on crude oil disputes but these were just a bunch of never-do-wells and thugs. Now that it has backfired, you're stupidly blaming Amaechi/APC for being against the amnesty in the first place, saying they "convinced the thugs not to accept it wholeheartedly". Are you kidding me??

Someone is thinking.

The same Wike who used to fight the notion that River state is safe suddenly realizes that there are 32 notorious cultists across the state.
These 32 cultists didn't take part in his "amnesty"? Or was the "amnesty" a sham, just like his style of governance?

Wike thiks he can fool us with his garrulous talk. It's only his brainless followers that believe his bullsh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by offiong187: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tomorrow Deji Adeyanju will go and open his stinking mouth to say the cultists r Wike's boys.
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Lomprico2: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amechi and rivers apc will call this witch hunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by ManMountain(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Most of those criminals would have gone into hiding in their ancestral huts in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra states.

The security agencies should beam their searchlight on those criminal breeding states. Those are the states supplying Rivers the criminals terrorising the state

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
hehe lemme rush now b4 whistle gets expensive grin
Buy for me, money must be made this year. grin
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by mbjsuki(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lies.. looking for the same people who work for them during elections

But why is Rotimi Amaechi's name not on the list?

The list is not closed nau!
Add others names as you deem fit and put your phone number or address, very simple.

Your phone number will receive alert for your reward!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Captain6(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
The governor is very wise by doing so,because when security is restored,investment opportunities in the state multiplies,but he also needs to support this good move by engaging the youths in meaningful jobs,it will help a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Abegi

You gave criminals amnesty. . .criminals that have no reasonable excuse for commenting their crimes. At least the Niger Delta militants/miscreants could blame their terrorism on crude oil disputes but these were just a bunch of never-do-wells and thugs. Now that it has backfired, you're stupidly blaming Amaechi/APC for being against the amnesty in the first place, saying they "convinced the thugs not to accept it wholeheartedly". Are you kidding me??

Keep using these "bounties" as avenues to embezzle public funds while playing politics with your people's lives. What happened to the N200 million bounty you placed on Don Waney's head? After all, it was the Nigerian Army that found him and killed him. Did you give the funds to them? Or has the money disappeared down another channel?

I mostly agree with your posts but I have to disagree with this one. As far as I'm concerned, this man is a clown and a criminal and has no business in the government.
Yes, he is kidding your grammar. "Commenting" and FYI Niger Delta youths are no miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
So Don Wayne or wanny was living large under Amechi and even killed 14 people in 2014 hmmmm

In run up to elections in 2014, Don Wanny was killing people on behalf of Wike and Felix Obuah, yes.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by TomHagen: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Morenikeji900:
What a shame to we Nigerians so only rivers state can pay Nigerians salary each person 1 million to us sigh this money pass our population and still we are suffering in nigeria na wa oooooooooo
You well at all?

If dem share that money among us na 3 Naira each we go get.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by overlord77: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Pls remind me of how the almighty Aguiyi Ironsi was brought down wink

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Yes, he is kidding your grammar. "Commenting" and FYI Niger Delta youths are no miscreants.
You chose to harp on a typographical error instead of addressing the main point of my post. Typical. I know that not all Niger Delta Youths are miscreants but the majority of them who form different militant groups are only interested in free money and don't care much about developing the region. Why don't you address how Wike is busy deceiving himself and his gullible followers instead.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
So Don Wayne or wanny was living large under Amechi and even killed 14 people in 2014 hmmmm

No Don Nwani and scores of others were recruited by PDP around 2013/2014 to kill Amaechi's loyalists and family members and were employed in the killing of over 300 during 2015 elections to silence APC. If you search Nairaland archive you will see where me and one other guy Proudngwa that often visited Omoku then warned about it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by princechurchill(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

In run up to elections in 2014, Don Wanny was killing people on behalf of Wike and Felix Obuah, yes.

Just listen to urself,who was chief security officer of the state Amechi or Woke in 2014?

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

Governor WIKE has so been a disappointment.

The man should flex his muscles in structural projects in his state not in all these shitts.

The only bounty he should put on himself is him resigning.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by princechurchill(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Abagworo:

No Don Nwani and scores of others were recruited by PDP around 2013/2014 to kill Amaechi's loyalists and family members and were employed in the killing of over 300 during 2015 elections to silence APC. If you search Nairaland archive you will see where me and one other guy Proudngwa that often visited Omoku then warned about it.

Assumption without evidence
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by lobell2: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ghen ghen!

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Mariopgomery(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
The missing names of Vikings members is pretty suspicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

Just listen to urself,who was chief security officer of the state Amechi or Woke in 2014?

Pulling out the redundant CSO card are we? Any big man can make trouble for any CSO, especially with Federal Might behind him like Wike did in 2014/15.

By the same token, who has been the CSO these last 2 years when these 32 cultists have been disrupting the state?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Badgers14: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Waste of resources.

He could have used the 640million to beef up police. This will go along way in training and procurement of equipment for the police force.

Capturing or killing the cult leader does not stop their boys from operating.

Also, if police is beefed up.. Companies will not have to pay insurance premium to these thugs.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Rheminx: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
2019 GE...PDP needs money as well...which kain yeye bounty...SMH...tears in my eyes
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You chose to harp on a typographical error instead of addressing the main point of my post. Typical. I know that not all Niger Delta Youths are miscreants but the majority of them who form different militant groups are only interested in free money and don't care much about developing the region. Why don't you address how Wike is busy deceiving himself and his gullible followers instead.
I no get wetin to talk abeg. Wike and Rotimi are both mad.
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by princechurchill(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Pulling out the redundant CSO card are we? Any big man can make trouble for any CSO, especially with Federal Might behind him like Wike did in 2014/15.

By the same token, who has been the CSO these last 2 years when these 32 cultists have been disrupting the state?

He killed a man who disrupted the peace of the state chikina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Premiumwriter: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
That money tho angry

Lala gather ur snakes let's go and hunt down some cultists
#money must be made
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

He killed a man who disrupted the peace of the state chikina

No, Federal Govt killed Don Wanney
Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by cstr1001: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Then why haven't the FG made a dent in Benue state?. A state that has made Rivers look like a relaxation park.

The more proactive a governor, the faster the response. The FG in itself is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) by princechurchill(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Wike notified them on the security challenges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.