Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her (481 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her by ThisTrend(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shocking! Nigerian Big Boy Dollar Face Who Spent N1m on Drinks to Propose to Girlfriend Breaks-up with Her (Photos)

A Nigerian socialite identified as Dollarface Peters, took to social media to announce that he has broken up with his girlfriend whom he proposed to on Friday, December 15 2017 at a night club where he reportedly spent about N1million on drinks.

Peters took to his Instagram handle to announce the breakup between him and his sweetheart. His post reads: “My relationship with the so called girl I engaged 15th of last month is over.”

He also shared screenshots of their Whatsapp chat where he narrated how he wanted to visit this girlfriend’s mother on his way from Anambra, and when his ex-girlfriend said her mom was not around, he told her he is no longer interested in the relationship.

He went further and made several posts on his Instagram handle asking questions about what a proper wife material should look like.

Read below;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/shocking-nigerian-big-boy-dollar-face-spent-n1m-drinks-propose-girlfriend-breaks-photos/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy
Re: Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her by ThisTrend(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her by Fxmanager(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Dollar Face Spent N1m On Drinks To Propose To Girl, Breaks Up With Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
foolish deluded man who was quick to propose to a stranger, then come to social media to write rubbish about wife material....

donkey who wastes 1M to propose to a useless ignorant woman, this one na husband material?!?!?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / ‘I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum’s’ – Father Forcefully Slept With His / Mans not hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.