Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64363 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

When will my england boyfriend propose to me biko embarassed
t With that your okro necklace and pepper earrings?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adebowale89:

he has is mission. you don't see Yoruba screaming Yoruba amaka or Yoruba ngozi because of white ladies like person wey dey under spell

Thank God you said he has a mission. And the mission is an evil one which is tied to material and financial gains gotten from deceit. In the case of the Igbos like this man, it is out of genuine love and not green card because there are countless Igbos who have greencards without marrying foreigners so we have every right to say "Igbo Amaka"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dimples129:
I wonder if this union would be celebrated on a German forum grin

It is posted for information purposes. I assume not every German is a Nazi or fascist.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by bakila: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

When will my English boyfriend propose to me biko embarassed
When you leave pepper and okro alone.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
baddosky1:

Thank God you said he has a mission. And the mission is an evil one which is tied to material and financial gains gotten from deceit. In the case of the Igbos like this man, it is out of genuine love and not green card because there are countless Igbos who have greencards without marrying foreigners so we have every right to say "Igbo Amaka"

no Nigerian men marry white without mission. if you have encounter any white lady before you will know majority of them and African have nothing in common when it comes to understanding of marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by aamstih: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bro, you really do know how the system works....

Is it really worth staying there as an Aduro or living in naija as a free born?

Environer:
This Aduro (asylum seeker) is on his way to obtaining Germany's legal stay. Kudos to him. Many Nigerians have lived in Germany for donkey years without papers that allow them travel in and out of the country. With this marriage, this guy has earned his removal from aduro status in Germany. The lady will now return to Germany alone to file for him to come to Germany Legally as her husband. If she changes her mind at this point the guy is stuck in Nigeria for life grin grin grin grin grin

I once lived in Germany as a LEGAL student and I knew what went on among Yoruba, Igbo and, especially, Edo Aduro seekers in that country. One Yoruba guy, Akanbi, even almost married a mentally unstable German old cargo all for papers grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
omo yebo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

yu dont ve libyan bf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Baaballiyo:

Bandirawo noi pulaaku ma ? wink

kai! Mi maayi jaleede! Bandirawo am (Dedirawo am)/Bandam/Derdam Pulaaku jam e an bo? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mermaida:

lol, Thanks for the lecture.

LOL you are welcome cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adebowale89:

no Nigerian men marry white without mission. if you have encounter any white lady before you will know majority of them and African have nothing in common when it comes to understanding of marriage

Well that is because there are some Nigerian groups that believe that white folks are some kind of special human being when they are not. I do not want to bring ethnic group into this, but you won't see Fulani or Hausa people worshiping the ground that white people walk on. I wish all Africans were this way. I think Yoruba for the most part are very proud of their culture and try not to be Westernised. My hats off to the Yoruba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
where is her people in that picture is it the father of the groom that suppose to bless them EU passport hustlers .... though the lady, not like my brothers from west that marry old cargoes because of papers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Baaballiyo:

Bandirawo noi pulaaku ma ? wink

I think what you are tying to say is where is my modesty/humility? which would be "Noy semteende ma?"

In any case, I apologize, I'm sorry (Waddu munyal).
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by missbestie: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Once you go BLACK, YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK. The woman do taste black banana, cant go back to white again.
I must marry a white man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
mrsirdam:
angry shut ur mouth rude boy

Ouch!! That hurts. I am shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
aamstih:
Bro, you really do know how the system works....

Is it really worth staying there as an Aduro or living in naija as a free born?

How much you wanna pay for the tutorials?

Anyways, aduros receive some little money as asylum seekers; up to 400 Euros when I was there, depending on the city. 400 Euros is how much in Naira again? Do the math. Plus, if you are impoverished in Nigeria it may be worth it for you.
Plus, being an Aduro in Western Europe (especially Germany, Switzerland and a few others) is not so bad, not like Israel or Libya. grin grin grin grin

As long as you are respect the terms of your ''aduroism'' and stay away from drug trafficking (which is what up to 30-50% of Nigerian aduros in Germany do that land them in prison and then forced deportation), you should be okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
boostdom:

It is posted for information purposes. I assume not every German is a Nazi or fascist.

You guys celebrate marrying a white person to the point the white pensioners have booked space for FP. undecided

I'm just saying this shiiit gotta stop. Germans ain't shouting she married a Nigerian, come and see angry angry

#NotIn2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
nice one...she's actually far better than what our men used to put up with..I guess this is true love

sha no fall the babe hand when wrinkles set in
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Godson201333:

Your post doesnt make sense and you sound pained !!! Amebo

Hahaha! It won't make sense to you because you are foolish. And pained by what? By an Igbo aduro marrying a German lady? I am an Igbo and a proud one. I have lived in/travelled in many countries around the world legally, including Germany where I lived for 4 years. I live in the best country in the world right now, legally. I have never been an aduro for a minute. Aduro is not necessarily a bad thing although I consider it dehumanizing (that's me), and there are 1000s of them from Yoruba, Igbo, Edo/Delta in Europe. I have seen a few northerners. I used to know one from Taraba State who was Muslim. It was shocking to see him because I thought they own Nigeria and do not suffer like others from the south flocking abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
crackhaus:

Inferiority complex is a biitch cheesy

White people got over the whole inter-racial relationships after the 70's. And their issue was never celebrating a union with a black person, it's objecting to such unions.

Look at us in Africa, where a white person in the traditional clothes, is as fascinating as a snake in nigeria grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

she is, your English boyfriend? grin which one? you haven't finished packing your luggages? tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice! these whiteys are very brave going to Africa to Marry African men.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrkumareze:
I no understand this one. Did she came to marry the Nigerian or what? Who was the bride prize paid to? Naija dey prove the impossible possible

If you are an aduro seeking legal stay by marrying one of them, you have to return with her to your country and marry her there legally. Then she will return (in this case to Germany) and start processing papers for you to join her back. The logic is that if she can take all the pains and financial burden to come to Nigeria and marry you, then the marriage is somewhat based on love rather than some other thing, like collecting money from you to help you gain status.

The Naijas give good dick (you know what I mean?) to them, and so the babes feel loved. Of course the Naijans have their own intention, which is to become legal.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
she is, your English boyfriend? grin which one? you haven't finished packing your luggages? tongue
Now I can clearly see the view of the fresh head grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Now I can clearly see the view of the fresh head grin
you call that a fresh head? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

Pesin dey ask u question u nor wan talk now oogringrin gypsey Nwan bu oye enugu oo!
Owelu ukwu salampa oogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Pesin dey ask u question u nor wan talk now oogringrin gypsey Nwan bu oye enugu oo!

Owelu ukwu salampa oogringrin
na small small naa! grin you no hear her say she get english boyfriend?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by cosobi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

.....I am right here waiting to give you the ring.... �
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

If you are an aduro seeking legal stay by marrying one of them, you have to return with her to your country and marry her. Then she will return and start processing papers for you to join her back. The logic is that if she can take all the pains and financial burden to come to Nigeria and marry you, then the marriage is somewhat based on love rather than some other thing, like collecting money from you to help you gain status.

The Naijas give good dick (you know what I mean?) to them, and so the babes feel loved. Of course the Naijans have their own intention, which is to become legal.

You maybe right but that used to be white wedding not traditional marriage like shown in those pic
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
you call that a fresh head? grin
gypsey the night is still young don't let me laugh my a** grin grin
yes nah the head is fresh grin My village people send Martin to luck the door so I won't go out tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrkumareze:

You maybe right but that used to be white wedding not traditional marriage like shown in those pic

They must also do a court wedding in other to get a legal certificate with which to start processing for him. Traditional/church wedding is almost inconsequential for this purpose.

Please see updated photo on page 1 of this thread

When you look at the guy you will see aduro, aduro written all over him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.