Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G (1834 Views)

How You Can Differentiate Between 4G And 4G LTE Connectivity / 2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
I just bought the new tecno spark plus and discovered the H+ isn't that fast in opening stuffs compared to my former phone which has 4G and is super fast but quickly finishes my data.

Is there a way I can make the H+ like the 4G?

And does H+ conserve data more than 4G

Pls assist
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by iliyande(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Spygadgets19:
I just bought the new tecno spark plus and discovered the H+ isn't that fast in opening stuffs compared to my former phone which has 4G and is super fast but quickly finishes my data.

Is there a way I can make the H+ like the 4G?

And does H+ conserve data more than 4G

Pls assist

No, h+ is not as fast as 4g...
For fast Internet, you simply need 4g phone
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
iliyande:

No, h+ is not as fast as 4g...
For fast Internet, you simply need 4g phone
OK thanks but does it conserve data. That is H+
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by iliyande(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Spygadgets19:
OK thanks but does it conserve data. That is H+
Yea, the data consumption is low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
iliyande:

Yea, the data consumption is low
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Luckybelt: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
H+ is 3.75G not up to 4G
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Shollay20(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you're new to the world of mobile data, you may wonder what those letter and numbers mean on your phone's notification bar... Just what are GPRS, E, 3G, H, H+, LTE, and 4G
G stands for GPRS and is the slowest standard, used is the GSM network (2G).
E is an extension of GPRS, it is called EDGE and it is correspondingly a little faster, but still uses the old GSM network (2G).
3G, or UMTS and is the successor to the GSM network and faster.
H and H+ are standing for
HSPA and HSPA+ . Both use the UMTS network, where H is faster than 3G and H+ is faster than H.
4G stands for LTE and is the fastest.
So now you know!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Shollay20:
If you're new to the world of mobile data, you may wonder what those letter and numbers mean on your phone's notification bar... Just what are GPRS, E, 3G, H, H+, LTE, and 4G
G stands for GPRS and is the slowest standard, used is the GSM network (2G).
E is an extension of GPRS, it is called EDGE and it is correspondingly a little faster, but still uses the old GSM network (2G).
3G, or UMTS and is the successor to the GSM network and faster.
H and H+ are standing for
HSPA and HSPA+ . Both use the UMTS network, where H is faster than 3G and H+ is faster than H.
4G stands for LTE and is the fastest.
So now you know!
thanks a lot for the break down
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Whois(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Offtopic post: I noticed 4G saves battery better than H+
Re: Pls Help To Answer The Question Between H+ And 4G by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Op non of these bands u mentioned saves or consumes data, wat wastes data is wat u give out. If u don't visit any page, I don't think 4G will drain ur data. 4G only makes browsing faster and not consuming data.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download And Install Latest Showbox Apk App / Infinix S4 (64/6) For Sale / Iphone Xr For Sell 70k 09020904667

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.