Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (6294 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Samyj247: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
She just sent me this message on WhatsApp. I was angered and had to block her. this is a girl nice newly found friend o.

everyday she keeps sending me long useless stories on WhatsApp , some you will be asked to share with friends because of this or that.

Na today own make me vex. me that is looking for a well paid job na im somebody de say I go lose d job forever if I no share....I don't have time to be sharing stupid messages on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Amarabae(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
You need a class on maturity

2 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by iamJ(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
mute people like that grin grin grin grin u wouldnt notice them again

4 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol, I just ignore just msg, I don't even read it. But this ur babe no know the difference between, "am I" and "I my"
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Preshy561(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
and you think it's enough reason to create a thread

2 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Lomprico2: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why didn't you jejely tell her to stop sending u such message? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by zealblinks(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
olohun
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by jamariwolf3(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
How does this concern us?
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
zealblinks:

olohun
gba jade
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by NaoSlay: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018

Your female friend or whatever and you yourself are not both matured.

I thought such WhatsApp messages ended in 2017.

You yourself behaved childishly by blocking her.

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
What is our business oga Mr blocker
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Samyj247: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
see problem

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by SIaye: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
iamJ:
mute people like that grin grin grin grin u wouldnt notice them again

Just like the way your sugar mummy mute you, lmao

5 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Rickjordan(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
as in ehn...the thing tire me,worse sef is that one on Facebook..."if you like n share you'll buy a car own a house this year" ... funny enough many dumb people do it expecting..

but op you shouldn't have block her... there's mute option... she will feel embarrassed bout it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by iamJ(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
SIaye:

Just like the way your sugar mummy mute you, lmao
i'm mute like this cute dog grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Draei: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Block? I scold people sending me such trash.
Part of why i hate reading long texts.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lomprico2:
Why didn't you jejely tell her to stop sending u such message? undecided
The crazy thing about such people is, even if you tell them a million times, they won't stop. They will still send you

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
OK I don't understand..
like what should we do?

Fry spit?

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by SIaye: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
iamJ:
i'm mute like this cute dog grin

undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Lomprico2: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
The crazy thing about such people is, even if you tell them a million times, they won't stop. They will still send you

Did u tell her or u just concluded she wont adhere?
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
OK I don't understand..

like what should we do?

Fry spit?

#YOLO
Lol
For real.. Fry spit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Splinz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:

Not really. The one who need the maturity more is she who goes about threatening people with some cheap & silly talk of misfortunes if one don't share her sentiment, actually, her idiocy.

And Op... dude got no chill at all. I mean, how the guy want take get joy when Bubu Still dey Aso Rock? Nigga need a job na.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

Did u tell her or u just concluded she wont adhere?
I'm not the op. But I have people like that who send many annoying BCs asking I share with other friends. Warned those I could warn but the wouldn't listen. So I just mute them
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by EternalTruths: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
and you think it's enough reason to create a thread

My fine Igbo sister,

Where are you based.?
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by mattiecute(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bros why treat this like a big issue..
No be today we dey see dis type of thing na..
Abeg ignore d bae or send d mssg to three pple so u can mysteriously receive ur miracle grin
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by BabbanBura(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you one of such jobless people circulating those kinds of useless chain messages around?

I support blocking such people - they only constitute nuisance to you: create unnecessary distractions and clutter your phone with garbage.

I warned my Dad of that, when he didn't stop i blocked him! - Yes I hate it that much

4 Likes

Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by obaataaokpaewu: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kai!!! The message reach to block her. What nonsense
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by kamatofeelz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
remember she likes u that's y she sent it to u
no need hating nd blocking
let love lead bro
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Preshy561(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

My fine Igbo sister,
Where are you based.?
ala Igbo smileycheesy
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by SalmaaSabo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Samyj247:
She just sent me this message on WhatsApp. I was angered and had to block her. this is a girl nice newly found friend o.

everyday she keeps sending me long useless stories on WhatsApp , some you will be asked to share with friends because of this or that.

Na today own make me vex. me that is looking for a well paid job na im somebody de say I go lose d job forever if I no share....I don't have time to be sharing stupid messages on WhatsApp.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by EternalTruths: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

ala Igbo smileycheesy

PM me your location in Biafran land.

Also your contact for more discussion.
Re: I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. by Damfostopper(m): 1:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Girls / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.