Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) (28279 Views)

Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Wonderful innovation... Worthy of emulation
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
It seems Ambode is a commissioner, he just keeps commissioning projects.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Nice development.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by masseratti: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
olagbola55:
bro we don't do that in south west we are united and we wont secede from a great country called Nigeria we will just be a roll model for other state to copy with dat alone we are satisfy sir don't cause havoc like u did last year with ur ipod
talk for yourself please, whats great about Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2018
One day Lagos will opt out of Nigeria and seek their own independence !
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2018

Omo Epe ni wa!

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by bmaks: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
while some people dey show dis kin of great feat, some craze people go dey smile dey commission this one below

ABEG WHO WE OFFEND FOR DIS NAIJA NAAAAA

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Kudos to this.

And we need State Police Department owned and run by Lagos State.

We can no longer depend on the Corrupted Federal Government and their ragtag police to protect us in this State.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
michlins:
I envy Lagosians
Yes o! envy us
What u see is 19 yrs of carefully planned,meticulous n continuous governance.
My governor is working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by OmoOsanyin: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Lagos state has way too many agencies.
Most of them uneccesary and duplicates.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by keemi(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
D dullard will never have good ideas undecided
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by tobolos(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2018
This man called Gov. Ambode doesnt make too much noise like most politicians do...the only language he understands is "ACTION"

Keep up with the good works Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by saaramis(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Whenever I see Lagos and Ambode as headline I know it’s good news. Keep it up pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by dfrost: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
This Amobode seems to be doing well silently just like Chime did in Enugu. My own governor is still busy receiving chieftaincy titles and exporting ugu.

Kudos Ambode.

CaptainJeffry, you yeye gaan. Which one be exporting ugu again? cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Lagos deserves 2 b carved outta naija.
It shud b a count-3 of it's own.
Always blessed wit d right Governors.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Guestlander: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
enigma2007:

Without Tinubu, the gains in Lagos would not have been coordinated. Lagos successes is as a result of each governors building on the achievements of their predecessors..

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:
Oh, I see homeland security loading.....
What about CIA n FBI?

In all fairness and honesty, Lagos state is really a pacesetter in terms of sustainable development. The state is really trying n I really give it to Tinubu (even though I've never been a fan) for the foundation laid n terms of government continuity.
He gave us Fashola, now Ambode...

May God bless the state and the good people of the state be it Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba n other peace-loving Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Daskeepol(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2018
This is what good governance should be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
This is a good idea. Agencies should be grouped like this!

Nice work Ambode

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish.

You must be from Kogi... Dey no dey like gud developments
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by OoshaRe: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Lagos sets the pace, Other states follow. Lagos should be The Pacesetter state
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Thank you Ambode

Lagos is leading

Why can't all this be replicated at the federal level instead we having chaos. I have doubts Apc actually runs this country at the federal
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by RustyRex007(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
I envy Lagos
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Guestlander:

God bless you.

You are welcome boss. I just tire for people that don't know that don't know the history of Lagos or the impact of all her govs since 1999. If successful presidents in naija had built on the works of their predecessors, this country would have moved forward tey tey.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by Boss13: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
I like Ambode’s style of administration. He is less interested in propagandas and hyped media publications. He simply delivers. At least, his impact has been felt by every Lagosian, even if it’s just a 0.05% impact. Continue the good work Ambode.
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Good job but will it be maintained? The rot of the National stadium at Surulere made me feel bad at some point. Even National Theatre can do better if the surroundings are properly maintained. Facilities in Naija are left to stink after 3 years. What a shame undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by leo2020: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Each time you read about Ambode, it's always about developmental issues but reverse is the case for some governors
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
Good job but will it be maintained? The rot of the National stadium at Surulere made me feel bad at some point. Even National Theatre can do better if the surroundings are properly maintained. Facilities in Naija are left to stink after 3 years. What a shame undecided undecided

Those facilities you mentioned belongs to the federal govt. Read somewhere that Ambode is trying to take those facilities from the federal govt so that they can turn it around.

Teslim Balogun stadium is owned by Lagos and it is pretty well maintained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by dasauce(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2018
ask question if you're uninformed..
You just said National Stadium & Theatre.. Doesn't that sound Federal to you?

jy2kbeyond:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by wildchild1: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Ok

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on
Re: Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) by peacebe1815: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for this laudable idea, some people will not see this but if f its Ekiti where their lord did nothing for his people, rather than stomach infrastructure, they will be jumping on themselves like bees. Lagos carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.