Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (44516 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Controversial CoolFM’s On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the report of the former CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor jet grounded for owing to the expensive cost of maintenance of the luxurious plane.

Read what he wrote below:

"Could it be that 'TITHE' is getting 'TIGHT'?�
I thought there was no recession in the 'kingdom"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/950685745727066112

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/09/freeze-reacts-to-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-private-jet-grounded-at-the-airport/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by HungerBAD: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Laughing.

Very savage you IS.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by sinaj(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
These pastors sha sad

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by SIMPLYkush: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by mayweather145: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
This freeze no just allow this pastors rest, if Na babalawo he they try like this they for just nack am jazz.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by hotdealz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Eyah
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by BlackDBagba: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Freeze will soon be frozen...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Sunofgod(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Confirmed hater....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by akeentech(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Someone might be sponsoring this FREEZE of a THING

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by 3millionia: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

Download Dj Baddo – Most High Mix (Praise & Worship) http://mixtapes.ng/dj-baddo-high-mix-praise-worship/

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by swiz123(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's OK for pastors to be rich but flaunting expensive vehicles is an insult and mockery to the poor members of the church.

I used to work for an rccg pastor whom would kill a cow for his personal consumption and throw them away when they get spoilt. Same thing he does with yams...

I personally think that there is no place for these kind of men of God in heaven

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by deebsman1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Freeze my guy, it's actually one of them that is still tackling them.

Ever since their hero GEJ stepped out of office, Oritsajofor has been more than silent, to those always claiming all was propaganda that third hero GEJ never stole, this is another obvious fact starring at them,since the means of the easy money they were using to fund the lavish lifestyle have stopped, we can all see the resultant effects. Buhari may not be a good manager but GEJ put us in this mess and for me, honestly speaking, Buhari is trying his best even though he's a muda4ka but a million miles better than GEJ.

It's until Nigerians start embracing facts before their could be meaningful development in this country.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by seunny4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by DivinelyBlessed: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Freeze.. The enlightened one

22 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by NaoSlay: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018

Nigerians are so gullible to the extent someone just downloaded a Bible into his iPad and gullible and weak Christians who call themselves strong and wise Christians beloved him.

This Daddy Freeze might the be anti Christ for Nigeria.

He is the devil himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Titto93(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...
Please define anti christ?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by JackBizzle: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Will you shut up!

There is no billionaire that didn't get billions from his or her business.

These pastors have turned church into business.

Freeze is right.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Iseoluwani: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who gave birth to this thing called freezer abi na fridge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Alao96(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Make these goat go sleep...fulani dy kill people...d oloshi own Na to dy insult pastors....

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by jericco1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
you don start again

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by virus05(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
This guy just talks too much. I don't know his motive but if it's to turn Christians to atheists or stop us from paying tithes, then sorry for you because 0% Christians are listening to your trash. You're just too matured for this

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by lolaxavier(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
thieferyyyyyy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by alfsalami: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari my president, the Lord is your strength, fight them for us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by SIMPLYkush: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Titto93:
OK
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please define anti christ.
Lomprico2:
Hahahahaha
erico2k2:
[/quote][quote author=hidhrhis post=64049182]
don't take it personal the pastor no b Ur father
all of u quoting me should just vex and open your church, devilish people

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
God dey...
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Snow02: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
how can he maintain the jet when there's no more money coming in courtesy of daddy freeze also does it seem like freeze is now attacking these pastors directly to anyone else??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by sofigail(f): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
I wish my people can differentiate between business men and true men of God

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Lomprico2: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by colossus2: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You lack sense

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by basmur(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is turnig something else oo..
The kind monitoring wey befall this guy no be small oo,
take it easy on e'm!! Manh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.