Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) (14205 Views)

Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by ApexProgrammer: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Cool move. When is his installation?
Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by Pappyjim: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
osuofia2:
AFONJA EDIOT

Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by oscarvicto(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2018
wildchild1:
Nice

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on

Didn't see any numbers on your signature. Kindly reach me @ oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Antoeni:
Touting ,thuggery,militancy pays at time
The same tittle they gave Late MKO Abiola, imagine.
Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
emperormossad:
Listening to the radio this morning, the governor told him, 'we are solidly behind you'!
Behind him in what?
He's the leader of a militia group and you're solidly behind him?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Gani Adams Visits Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
ssogundele:
Our leaders don't have an aota of shame! Fraternizing with thugs and touts who contributes nothing to the economy/educational wellbeing of the society. On the other hand , no one is even talking about Fasheun the founder of OPC that gave this nigga fame. Lesson 101 for political students or any prospective thug/tout that wants to go far in this country. Align with the power brokers and holding tight to your grassroots is a recipe for Gani's kind of fame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$500m Abacha Loot: Okonjo-iweala To Explain Withdrawal / Why Osinbajo Sings Hope Despite Insecurity, Economic Hardship / Fubara: Court Dissolves Parallel PDP Exco In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.