Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (26649 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by HeWrites(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2018
The pregnant woman who was beaten by Delta state police officers alongside her friends, dancer Jane and Jane's younger sister, has lost the pregnancy which was reportedly a multiple pregnancy.

According to rapper Rugged Man, he got an update from Jane saying that the woman had a miscarriage following the attack. The rapper went on to share photos allegedly showing the faces of the officers who attacked the women.

One of them is a male police officer while the other is a female police officer who wasn't dressed in uniform.

According to Jane, her friend was pregnant with quadruplets and they discovered this when she was taken to the hospital following the attack.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/update-pregnant-woman-brutalized-by.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by estyvino(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Na dismissal be that oh

Tho this country no get head

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by drips8(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
I taya for naija

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by AnonymousIP: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by abrahym(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
In this New Year again
This people will never change it's in their blood
Even reform won't work
Just end Sars

I don't know what she might have committed but she don't deserve this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by temitemi1(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope they pay for this

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by onosprince(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Until them go kill politician pikin b4 government go do something about this heartless men.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by TDonald: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
#ENDSARS

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by ibkgab001: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
What a country

Those policemen should be killed with immediate effect along side that unfortunate woman police

They will know no peace for the rest of this year

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
drips8:
I taya for naija
I follow u taya

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by dhardline(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope he's dismissed ASAP.

The police officer now: see what my village people have caused cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Nonnyflex(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
this country can't kill me.... No way... May God give you the heart to survive in this jungle
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by kstyle2(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
This is so saddening. The worst part of this is that that officer may just go scot free. Probably transferred to another location especially if he got in through the aid of an influential person

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Uyeye(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
shocked

I wonder if Nigeria Police has paid anybody who won a case against them and was awarded damages

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by koolaid87: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Sue dem...

No time..

Useless 50 naira Gang

Dirty clowns

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Darkseid(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
I doubt if anything serious will be done to the bastard police officer, no be Naija we dey again undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by DAmericanDream(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
So na police the woman village people use against her this new year. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2018
#ENDSARS....... They are hire killer
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
She never lost it, i have told you all severe times to confirm from real source before you made post.
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by nairavsdollars(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
G
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by jeeqaa7(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Oki
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by penzino(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
g
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Airforce1(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope he's dismissed from service and jailed

Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by temmypotter(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
so janemena is now a celebrity?

that's how she used twerking to blow.. chai

meanwhile, see that bag of rice that calls herself a woman... assaulting a fellow woman.. pregnant one for that matter. Fat policewomen are mostly wicked. why will someone who looks like that be in the force in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
oh my God. I can only imagine the pain she's feeling

The licence of this motherfuckaa of a police should be taken away and he should be jailed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by penzino(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
People who were tasked with protection of lives are the people now responsible for destroying it angry angry angry......

God save Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by DLondonboiy: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
See gobe
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Badonasty(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
HeWrites:
The pregnant woman who was beaten by Delta state police officers alongside her friends, dancer Jane and Jane's younger sister, has lost the pregnancy which was reportedly a multiple pregnancy.

According to rapper Rugged Man, he got an update from Jane saying that the woman had a miscarriage following the attack. The rapper went on to share photos allegedly showing the faces of the officers who attacked the women.

One of them is a male police officer while the other is a female police officer who wasn't dressed in uniform.

According to Jane, her friend was pregnant with quadruplets and they discovered this when she was taken to the hospital following the attack.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/update-pregnant-woman-brutalized-by.html

Evil people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud / Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun / Female Soldier Shoots Mad Woman To Death In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.