Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago (30986 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by Toyindiva(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Wow what a difference
Re: Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago by theDEVILisHERE: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
post=64061275:
Issa jobless father there.. I just knew this kinda shit couldn't be naija.. only thing our parents will do with you after 23years is talk politics, family and read papers.. which one is posing in front of a camera with a semi nude girl.. abeg that one no join for us

That's RnB superstar Ginuwine

Get some knowledge, rooky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.