Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (46097 Views)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by sinaj(f): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
AuntyAmope:
What’s up, Sinaj?
m fine.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by dayleke: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

That question should go to madam coldfeet.

Mine is coldfeets. grin

Lol
OK o....
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by afamaustin(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
Adorable meanwhile some people will be masturbating now
including u
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by noziz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
Adorable meanwhile some people will be masturbating now

shocked shocked shocked it's obvious u are masturbating already.come let me help ur life cry cry
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by noziz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=noziz post=64071348

it is obvious u are masturbating already. come let me hep ur life cry
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by olisaEze(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
lululiscious:
I was 4 when our last born was born and I loved him from the moment I saw him. I remember doing exactly the same thing one time my mom went out and he was crying

cheesy

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Holywizard: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
lululiscious:

Nope, I was a child. And he was crying. And I always saw my mom do that when he's crying so I probably thought it was a normal thing to stop babies from crying. What did I know
wow.
God bless u
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by sweetilicious(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

You have a weird mind
Exactly.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by bereto(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecidedadorable now but when she turn slay queen she'll forget all this and refuse to breastfeed HD own baby so her breast doesn't fall or her husband will give her a gift for breastfeeding their child
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by lululiscious(f): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2018
olisaEze:

cheesy
Are we getting paid for the comments? Abi is there a price for best comment? Or do you just lie unnecessarily,that's why you think everyone has the same lying tendency like you
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by lululiscious(f): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Kimy97:
lol..i did same too
Most girls with younger ones did this. I wonder why some people are doubting it
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2018
She must have seen her mama do it
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Toyindiva(f): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Aww so cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / My Wedding Pictures - Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.