Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) (25151 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by Emyogalanya: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought IPOB miscreants said Nobody attended the rally? grin grin grin grin
JUST LIKE BUHARI YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS EVEN BAD ONES. YOU WERE ALSO CAUGHT PEEPING. AND WHICH IPOB SPOKESMAN SAID SO? EMMA POWERFUL, HIS BARRISTER, OR DID YOU HEAR IT FROM RADIO BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by alexlife(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
congratulations to all attendees, you will be moulded. chai see my only chance to get status for owerri from Rochas. my village people why I miss this rally

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

You think Buhari is dumb like your Otueke hero to go to a rally and be dancing while Benue people are mourning and his son is battling for his life in a hospital?
Buhari is wiser than that he will continue to jump all the trap you guys will set for him.

He didn't come to Abia and you can go and commit suicide.

For every 5 pdp members that jump to APC,we do have only 1 APC member going to PDP.
Check the statistics and tell me who is winning and losing in the defection game.
I don't speak to retarded souls and touts...

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by spencekat(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uche Ogah has committed a political suicide by decamping to APC.He would have joined APGA instead.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by TDEMONEW(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipodAreslave2ND:
Sai Baba till 2023
angry
ipodAreslave2ND:
Sai Baba till 2023
the ogun wey go fire you still de devil cupboard
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by ozimec(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
UzuegbuProsper:
#KeepUpWithRochas

APC RALLY: OKOROCHA SHINES IN ABIA
The Chairman, All Progressives Governors' Forum who doubles as the unbeatable, unmatchable and unrelenting Governor of the brand new Imo state , His Excellency Rochas Okorocha "HERO" was amazingly illuminating at the Strategic Mega Rally of the All Progressives Congress Party held in the capital of God's Own State,Abia on January9,2018.

The event witnessed massive political mobility of former PDP eggheads,notably, a reputable oil magnet,business mogul and supreme court's "most beautiful bride" in the 2015 Abia Guber polls, Dr Uche Ogah and others into the APC fold.The Governor's arrival at the rally brought sparks of light and raised the enthusiasm of the crowd with large number men and women chanting "Owelleee " .Behold, Owelle is Phenomenal!

@Mazi Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong
SA SocialMedia/ICT
www.Facebook.com/Imosocialmedia/
Photo credit:MichaelOmoboriowo

I only saw O.U.K embracing one Statue moulder
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by Chukazu: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
And what Legacy does OKOROCHA want to bequeath to the people of Abia?

Comparing him and the sitting governor in Abia; I don't know who is more beleaguered and clueless?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by steppin: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
No wonder they are peeping at the thread!

Deluded souls...
You're the one who is deluded for supporting a rally in state, where APC can never win even against Kowa party.
Limit your level of zombiesm.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by PhockPhockMan: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought IPOB miscreants said Nobody attended the rally? grin grin grin grin
Yes nobody attended.
This is a huge disappointment when compared with what the charade was termed ( MEGA RALLY ). Check out the pictures, you will see that those who attended are those that must attend. Where are the masses, the expected voters?
Those two rogues at the first picture are the APC's biggest liability, their rented crowd not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by bejeria101(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Somebody build that man a statue!
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by tesin590: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good for him
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
All I see are just criminals
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by simonco(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na waoo, with all this suffering, people still gather for this apc people.
Re: APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) by 400billionman: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Uche Ogah is a bad ass Billionaire.

That guy is richer than all these stealing governors combined.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.