Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State (12546 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan / APC South West Youth Coordinator, Wole Badmus Calls West Virginia, West Vagina / South West Youth Assembly Ask FG To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Within 72hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by Jeodeks1992(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
West summit......and I see something that has got to do with 2040?....meaning these peeps will be there or their stooges till then abi Ayam laffing in Russian

1 Like

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by deomelllo: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Diiet:
This thread is about yoruba but See many Osu comments above, weeping profusely even when the thread has nothing to do with their cursed erosion ravaged 5 villages and backward region.
I understand their problem though,the last time their governors held a meeting with their youths, the agenda was all about how to sacrifice kanu and his miscreants for this country, and they've achieved that.
But we are discussing the progress of our region and people.
God has blessed the SW, nothing haters and osu cannibal can do about it.

While SW youths are gathering and formulating meaningful and better ideas for a better future, these lost, low self esteem and self worth losers, disgruntled, misguided, bitter, angry, bigoted roadside ipob youths and miscreants are barking like village bingo on the internet...

You can't help but feel sad and sorry for these lost souls..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by ipodstinks: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
Guy talk true.
Nobody dey hear us.

For this una summit, how many human heads una mine for just that day alone?

I just wan dey sure because I know say only one person fit mine like 4 or 5 heads...

But my guy, the truth is that we don't eat human flesh like una na, I know say if na una own now, We go don see human meat delicacy being served grin. But make we talk truth, why una enjoying human meat self?, How the thing dey sweet for una mouth?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by ipodstinks: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Diiet:
This thread is about yoruba but See many Osu comments above, weeping profusely even when the thread has nothing to do with their cursed erosion ravaged 5 villages and backward region.
I understand their problem though,the last time their governors held a meeting with their youths, the agenda was all about how to sacrifice kanu and his miscreants for this country, and they've achieved that.
But we are discussing the progress of our region and people.
God has blessed the SW, nothing haters and osu cannibal can do about it.
Who cares about their ranting. They probably think they will share human meat there. They think it is south east galla hawking smmit where they can share human meat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by InfiniteLoopx: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
ndi Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy Southern Unity is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by adetoya234: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
rhemmiedream:

The sow who gave birth to you is olosho. Flatttheaded, substandard ipork jew
Olosho seek for sense instead of ranting like a goat.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by FisifunKododada: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Igbos acting the fool...while Yorubas are progressing...children of hate see u na life cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by Saintsquare(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
By the time Yoruba folks give trolls here there own medicine on an Igbo thread, I'll be waiting to see the hypocrite that will start preaching about tribalism.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by sweetdude001(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some pipu insulting yorubas av Neva bin to dia region b4, u live ur life in Yorubaland, n mind u am not tlkin abt jus lag, cum to Ibadan and Ogun state n c ur brethren, your kids live and go to school here yet u av the guts to insult yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by rhemmiedream(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
adetoya234:

Olosho seek for sense instead of ranting like a goat.
Buy sense for your mother first..tell her to close the gutter between her thighs tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by adetoya234: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Buy sense for your mother first..tell her to close the gutter between her thighs tongue
Olosho i warned the ret.arded father on the night you were conceived against bleeping your mad mother but he did not listen. See the nonentity that fateful night produced.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by ratcock: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
What good can come out of the summit except how to expand skull mining business. Hopeless bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by Diiet: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:

While SW youths are gathering and formulating meaningful and better ideas for a better future, these lost, low self esteem and self worth losers, disgruntled, misguided, bitter, angry, bigoted roadside ipob youths and miscreants are barking like village bingo on the internet...

You can't help but feel sad and sorry for these lost souls..

I really pity and feel sad for the refugees from the east.
They are just like lost sheeps, escaping to other parts of the country in their numbers everyday. Pathetic people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by Diiet: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Who cares about their ranting. They probably thing they will share human meat there. They thouhmght it is south east galla hawking smmit where they can share human meat.
wickedcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by NCP: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
the VictmsMentality Syndrome (VMS) is deeply etched in the psyche of IPOB people.

It comes in varying proportions. It manifests in form of "outrageous feelgood syndrome", "EnviousHatred towards other neighbouring tribes or races", "AttacheeByForce", UNPROVOKED JEALOUSY and more.

Excerpts from

"VictimsMentality Syndorome Disease: The SE Nigeria Case Studies"

By
Dr. Okechukwuma Obigbo, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Psychotic Diseases, Discoverer of VMS,

1 Like

Re: Pictures From South-West Youth Summit In Osogbo, Osun State by vonxe: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
nice move
If any of the organizers is here on nairaland, I am suggesting this kind of program should be held semi-annually across the six states comprising the southwest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori Appeals Conviction, Drags UK To European Court Of Human Rights / How We’ll Cut Cost Of Governance, By In Coming Governors / Another Bomb Blast In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.