Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman (898 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by Daniel2289(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2018
A university employee admitted in an interview with Parent magazine that her daughter snatched her husband, according to SDE.

Mercy Igoki, a Kenyan 48-year-old senior assistant registrar claims she has forgiven both her daughter and her husband for the pain they caused her.

“I share the circumstances under which my marriage split up hoping it will inspire someone to start her own journey to forgiveness and restoration, as opposed to bitterness, anger and death,” she says.

In 2006, while working as a teacher and counsellor in a local high school, Mercy met an orphan girl. She took her home and adopted the girl who was three years older than Mercy’s first born.

Mercy says the girl bonded very well with her family and her problems began when she had to resign from her job to recover from an accident that left her with multiple fractures.

“I enrolled for an undergraduate degree in education in Meru. I would be away from home sometimes up to three weeks or longer at a time because of my studies,” she says.

“It was while travelling back from one of these trips in 2008, just after my daughter had finished high school, that I received a phone call from one of my neighbours. She told me, ‘Just know that girl you are living with is not your daughter but your co-wife. I was shocked.”

Mercy says she decided to investigate and discovered clandestine correspondence between them. “In anger, I confronted them and to my shock, my husband blamed me for the affair, saying I had brought the girl to him,” says Mercy. She has since forgiven them.

Not surprisingly, cases of older women snatching husbands from their daughters, or daughters snatching men from their mothers are hardly reported due to embarrassment and stigma. Experts say such deviant behaviour is among many modern ills placing the traditional family unit at risk.

Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Misleading headline......

How is she her daughter?!
smh
Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by rosy1992(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2018
That girl is callous.
Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by NaoSlay: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2018

Nigerian bloggers and made up stories from Kenya and Zimbabwe.

The nollywood sector should look into having our own WWE competition in Nigeria.

our bloggers are Good script writers.

[
Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by robosky02(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
"you brought her to me" that man is stupid angry

That gal na winch!
Re: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman by LadyMarionette(f): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
My daughter has sexually stolen my husband

Africans! We can sometimes have a very bizarre perspective of things. This man is supposed to be her father! Even if she's only adopted; he's her guardian. He should not take advantage of her like that. To start a sexual relationship with his ward is not just irresponsible and disgusting; but, depending on how far back this "relationship" goes, it may amount to child molestation. Adopted children should feel safe in the homes they're sent to; it shouldn't be seen as an opportunity for irresponsible men to rape little girls. "You brought her to me".....imagine the nerve!

(1) (Reply)

Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Another Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A God Fearing, Virgin Husband / If He's Not Texting Or Calling You Back, Do Not Freak Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.