Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) (50960 Views)

BREAKING!!! Photos Of Orji Kalu In German Hospital Bed Leaks / Man Who Treked For Buhari Develops Legs Injury (photo) / Photo Of The German Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Will Be Transferred To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by fuckbmc: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMC will soon justify this nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:

I serve the living God and what I say will come to pass

You serve a dead god

A God that makes his followers to curse

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by fuckbmc: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

You must be speaking about yourself.

Some of us thrive under any circumstance.

30k per month working grin grin grin

BMC job will soon finish by year end

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba can no longer trust our experts...

This change way we they see so they sweet my belle cheesy

When the king of Egypt refused to allow God's people to leave he sent plagues and the king allowed the children of God to leave after he killed their first male child. God is now doing it. Buhari let God people go else...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
fuckbmc:

30k per month working grin grin grin

BMC job will soon finish by year end

I earn more than 30k daily.

Heck I'll double that and it's still less than my daily earnings.

I never made you poor .

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by manci(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why wasted time at the first place after buhari know that pass ex, Presidents Jonathan and others do nothing to make Nigerian hospitals to compet with foreign hospitals

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by MightyThor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
I may not like the current economic situation but the boy should not bear the fault of his dad's mismanagement.

Most of those Buhari critic, reason this: if you were in his shoes and your son requires expert medical attention and you have the means to fly him where he can get the best. What will you do?

Am even surprised that Aisha took this long before relocating him abroad, maybe he needed to be stable before they embarked on the relocation.

Anyway wish him quick recovery and also commiserate with those that lost loved ones due to one unfortunate incident or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by abokibuhari: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

You serve a dead god

A God that makes his followers to curse
You can't be holier than Pope

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by abokibuhari: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by abokibuhari: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by YelloweWest: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na wa o. I hope this young man pulls through

But buhari should do something avmboit the herds men attacks.

Those are peoples somd too.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Finally , Dat Boy Don Get Brain Problem
Na To Find Good Phsycatric House And A Bundle Of National Chain Remain Nw
Good News For All Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Ajoboss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na weytin man sew nai e dey wear

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by tartar9(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baby, buhari has killed more Nigerians let him suffer this one.
He's a useless man
The dead Nigerians were simply suffering for the sins of their fathers undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
I wish him quick recovery...

but if I have my way, no public office holder both them and there family would travel out for medical treatment....
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by jovialswag(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is it a crime if a we have nice and well equipped hospitals in Nigeria.

foolish president, its just a pity this young lad has to go through such a horrible phase in his life.

Am wishing u speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by cattyfundz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
blood of the masses crying out loud....

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
can we just enlist yusuf in our Paralympics team grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by abokibuhari: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
tartar9:

The dead Nigerians were simply suffering for the sins of their fathers undecided
So you still they alive grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by nwanza1: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Get well soon yusuf
are you Victor?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
BUHARI YOU HAVE NOT YET OBEYED THE WORD OF THE LORD; LET MY PEOPLE GO

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
IMBE.CILE LOADING

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Yusuf is Buharis only son...and he is about to die!

That means there shall be no heir and Buharis lineage shall end.

When God wants to punish a man!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:

I lay a curse on yusuf that the blood on his father's hand will hunt him down. He will suffer for the many sins of his father

Haba naw

What's wrong with some of you?

Yusuf is not his dad

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
I read somewhere that he was fully kitted in helmet and body armour. I'm not sure anyone in his right senses will go drag racing without protection.

obonujoker:
How can this guy ride a power bike without helmet??

This abokis sef wey no understand wetin e mean to go school... now he is in pain, his parents too....

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
What of his biker colleague?

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by tartar9(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:

So you still they alive grin
That means my family lineage is free from wickedness sad
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by charles2044: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Get well soon, this is a meesage to Buhari... the gods of the land are angry with him! He rather repent by fulfilling all his promises of face a worst situation he can't imagine
in his entire life time.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some of you are disgusting undecided

I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Toscarel: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist
Terrorism definition: Terrorism is the use of violence, especially murder and bombing , in order to achieve political goals
From the above definition who are they referring to "IPOB" or those illiterate cattle lovers or Boko Haram brothers of urs
MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by shedy03(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
lagdmark:

So what happens to the area of Cedarcrest hospital where business was booming because of Yusuf's presence.
the end!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.