Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) (50965 Views)

BREAKING!!! Photos Of Orji Kalu In German Hospital Bed Leaks / Man Who Treked For Buhari Develops Legs Injury (photo) / Photo Of The German Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Will Be Transferred To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Beetobee(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
FRESHG:
GET WELL SOON THE GREAT SON OF PROPHET BUHARI S A Wsad
A million curses for for your useless statement.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by yusufhaji(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
FRESHG:
The consequences of your blasphemy shall follow you all the days of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by DLondonboiy: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
9jakohai:

Good afternoon...am adressing you as my fellow Christians,not as politicians...

1.First, my views on this govt are simple....APC is failing us by not taking this country industrial. An economy free of oil is a job generating economy which means that all this Boko herdsmen etc will end. And yes, the police should be up and doing stopping them herdsmen.

2.Presumably, you are GEJ supporters, or supporters of past admins. Since you are cursing Bubu's son, should you not also curse GEJ and his family, since many people died by Fulani herdsmen, Boko, etc.?

3.But that is not my problem. My problem is that as Christians, you should not be cursing your enemies....you should as Jesus said....and did...love your enemies and pray for them.

As it is said in Scripture

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” On the contrary, “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.…(Romans 12 vs 19-21).

4.One fine day in the 1950's...a group of American missionaries were killed by a vicious gang from the tribe they were sent to preach the Gospel to. What did the wives of the men do? They went and took their husband's place..and forgave the killers...and all the killers got saved.

5.During Idi Amin's regime...one man was killed for being from the wrong tribe. Before he died, he asked to say a few words....and he forgave his killers. One of thewitnesses to the killings saw, and eventually became a Christian because of such faith.

6.Does what i have said mean that we must keep quiet in the face of injustice? No, we must speak out . Like John the Baptist, who told Herod Antipas that 'It was unlawful for you to marry Herodias'. Note that John did not curse Herod, his family, or any member of his entourage....he said what was wrong...and left the rest to God (Herod Antipas was exiled eventually from Palestine some four years after Jesus' resurection by the Emperor Caligula at the instigation of one of his relatives, long story)

Don't curse your enemies. Me, I opposed PDP ....(does not mean i like APCeither...), but i don't recall taking my criticisim to a level where i cursed members of family of the past Presidents, or their persons. I don't like APC, I don't like the current security crisis...but as Christians....we must speak the truth in love, not in hate, or because others have hated us.

Please repent of this grevious sin . Sure, Bubu should have reined in his supporters in 2011....and sure we should have had none of the hate that comes from some APC supporters....but we must not respond in kind.

God bless

I'm a Muslim sir.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:

I'm a Muslim sir.

Thanks for clarification.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by castrokins(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Going To A St. Joseph Hospital And Possibly To Be Treated By An Infidel?

I Am Seeing Things!

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

You must be speaking about yourself.

Some of us thrive under any circumstance.

and the current situation of the country doesn't affect you negatively in anyway

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
can we just enlist yusuf in our Paralympics team grin grin grin

I'm a strong proponent of this. Now he's going abroad, it makes it easyeasy for him to join the Nigerian contingent.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by uvalued(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba can no longer trust our experts...

This change way we they see so they sweet my belle cheesy

When the king of Egypt refused to allow God's people to leave he sent plagues and the king allowed the children of God to leave after he killed their first male child. God is now doing it. Buhari let God people go else...

Wow
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
for me he should die so maybe it can trigger the sense of the people above to understand that this nation has become a wreck in all spheres and needs to and CAN be fixed. they know what to do they just dont want to do it. useless country!

NB: no bloody murdafucker should quote me and tell me to have a human side. Enough is enough... we are not animals. the same brain God gave us is the same brain God gave oyibo people. when you travel to advanced countries you keep asking yourself if its God that build the nation or human beings... why is Nigeria still in utter trash?!

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by simaustine: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
And some fools were thanking the President for treating his son in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Chuksomenia(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
abokibuhari:

I lay a curse on yusuf that the blood on his father's hand will hunt him down. He will suffer for the many sins of his father
this is someones only son you are laying this kind of curse on.. Haba
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by kernel505: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist

Your fther and murder are terrorists.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jigba:

Haba naw

What's wrong with some of you?

Yusuf is not his dad
he's not his dad but he can buy 2 bikes with 110million naira tax payers money when the owners of the money and their children are suffering and dying everyday. Nigerians and suffering and smiling sha. I know you're suffering and smiling too

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by GavelSlam: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and the current situation of the country doesn't affect you negatively in anyway
[b]
I won't deny the country is tough for most people at the moment, but I can't lie about my own situation.

Personally, things are quite good for me.

I'm in a vocation that requires my knowledge worldwide. So it is export-driven.

The Nigerian economy is predicated on the price of a single export- oil, and not even Warren Buffett can turn this around in 4 years .

We need to create, We need to export products and services to other nations globally.

I am a firm supporter of this government and my faith is unflinching.

I am highly disappointed with the state of security which should be proactive and not reactive.

Tanks need to be rolled out into some of these states. Problem is, this could be considered undemocratic if not well handled.

I am increasingly excited about electricity and I'll say but for unnecessary politics funding for rail and roads should be our number 1 priority.

These infrastructures are the backbone of production.

In saying that, we as Nigerians are rather laid back and full of excuses for our inability to rise up and create.

Government's role is not to employ but to provide the environment for the innate entrepreneurial spirit to rise .
[/b]
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by GavelSlam: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamrealdeji:
he's not his dad but he can buy 2 bikes with 110million naira tax payers money when the owners of the money and their children are suffering and dying everyday. Nigerians and suffering and smiling sha. I know you're suffering and smiling too

What is the specification of the bike he rode?

I can bet you not one of the outlets has provided in-depth details of its specs.

People just want to believe anything negative regardless of how unreliable and incomplete the source is.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
castrokins:
Going To A St. Joseph Hospital And Possibly To Be Treated By An Infidel?

I Am Seeing Things!
don't mind the foolish pretenders . they're just using being religious to deceive their illiterate supporters. they actually don't give a damn about any Islam,they're not religious or Godly from here to there. what type of religious man rides powerbike he bought from proceeds of looting around 8pm when he's supposed to be praying Ishai prayer cos that's the time the prayer starts. believe them at your peril. they no send any religion o,if they act like religious bigots,it doesn't mean they like their religion,its all to deceive their supporters

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is the specification of the bike he rode?

I can bet you not one of the outlets has provided in-depth details of its specs.

People just want to believe anything negative regardless of our unreliable and incomplete the source is.
he was sha riding bike and its an expensive bike from what we saw in the pic. does he work to acquire that? your opinion doesn't even count,go and report me to your master in aso rock for telling the fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by omojinadu: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
nah dat hospital yinka ayefele go then ;Dnah dat hospital yinka ayefele go then

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm, I thought the last news said he is doing fine. Why the transfer?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Severe head injury, Even if he survives, he can't not be 100% normal in head again.

His life is not worth more than those his pharoaic father have exterminated for organizing peaceful rallies in Aba and working on their own farms in Benue.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamrealdeji:
he was sha riding bike and its an expensive bike from what we saw in the pic. does he work to acquire that? your opinion doesn't even count,go and report me to your master in aso rock for telling the fact.

"He was sha riding a bike".

So anybody can tell you any story and you will swallow it without.

Don't tell me you are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by oluogbon0000(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
o san lori Yusuf, dont come and ask me the meaning of o san lori grin sorry get well soon grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by kb83(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
as he kept mute over d killings of Fulani herdsman so God has kept mute over his sons health

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
yusufhaji:
SHUT UP THERE MUMU angry

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beetobee:

A million curses for for your useless statement.
BRAINWASHED FOOL

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
yusufhaji:
YOU MUST BE MAD

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hey well soon Yusuf
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by bendike: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
FRESHG:
Saw? What did he see? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you finished fooling yourselves? Carry him to the moon afterall na buhari pikin.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by hypocriticracy: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
tinubu son die...buhari son loading...2019 election things... damn
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by glossy6(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Yusuf is Buharis only son...and he is about to die!

That means there shall be no heir and Buharis lineage shall end.

When God wants to punish a man!

Only son?

God indeed knows best
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wish him a speedy recovery our nation too and our healthcare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.