Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (22525 Views)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC / A Friend Of Mine Was Posted To Kastina Who Else Was Posted There? / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you heard of erm... Ovade in Oghara, Ethiope West in Delta State?
Now you want to serve in Delta, fine. But please when you. see Ovade, please and please do not go. Don't ask me why. Don't just go!
Oghara is a town located in Ethiope West Local Government Area in Delta State.
Oghara is a made up of three sub clans namely; Ogharefe, Ovade and Oghareki.

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by steppin: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
IMO state...

That state is finished already, all the bad news you see on social media about the state is a tip of the iceberg compared to what is actually happening there on a daily basis. Nothing works there, the people are enslaved by their greed for crumbs and forget they actually are entitled to the dining table itself, armed robbery is on another scale, education is zero, unemployment, even the indegens are so lazy that they refuse farming and made everything in the market is very high, Always for every means to scam corp members because they see us as money bags...... To crown it all, they are extremely stingy.

Anybody from IMO state that's badmouthing other states, should be killed because his own state is worse.
If you're a girl I understand, you're ugly and no match for the beautiful ladies of Imo state.
It's enough to hate someone.
If you're a guy, drag your broke ass back home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by jeff1607(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Damarislopez:
Ogun state

Y ogun state?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
corpersforum:
Lets have fun and gist.

Printing of call-up letters will soon commence and you guys will know the state where you have been deployed to.

Is there any state in Nigeria that will make you cry if you see yourself posted there in your NYSC call up letter?

Please be sincere!

I did my NYSC some years ago...but if i were to do it again...Don't send me to either Lagos or Borno.

Other states are OK!

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firstorderwizard:

I wanna learn Akwaibom language, pm me

oga mi..no need for me to teach u na..just relocate to the nearest ibibio/Efik town or vilalage and that will do
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
steppin:

If you're a girl I understand, you're ugly and no match for the beautiful ladies of Imo state.
It's enough to hate someone.
If you're a guy, drag your broke ass back home.
one word for you... NZUZU

typical example of a Pest and Money Conscious lifestyle your people live, so I'm not surprised.

Not all girls see beauty as a poverty eradication avenue like your fellow imolites do, and not all guys go into robbery just to live extravagantly and show off their I'll gotten wealth.

8 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by ifex370(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
9jakohai:

I did my NYSC some years ago...but if i were to do it again...Don't send me to either Lagos or Borno.

Other states are OK!

Why not Lagos?... I did an IT related course and everybody is saying I should go to Lagos
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by autonomous22: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
dayo2me:
rivers state could make a man burst into fake smile

any state in the north also could make a man burst into fake laughter

Why Rivers state...
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:

oga mi..no need for me to teach u na..just relocate to the nearest ibibio/Efik town or vilalage and that will do

The type of Teacher will make a whole lot of difference. I need special language coaching
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by steppin: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
one word for you... NZUZU

typical example of a Pest and Money Conscious lifestyle your people live, so I'm not surprised.

Not all girls see beauty as a poverty eradication avenue like your fellow imolites do, and not all guys go into robbery just to live extravagantly and show off their I'll gotten wealth.
Painful words of a broke ass Nigga.
Take a hanky and wipe away your tears. Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by bidexolumanish(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:

PM him now ,he just want to confirm the news about efik/Ibibio babes.

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
steppin:

Painful words of a broke ass Nigga.
Take a hanky and wipe away your tears. Lmao!
Smiles... Truth hurts.!

Rants online and thinking in your closet is allowed.

Stay cool Ma'am/Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Martin0(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Rivers State, Omoku/Ahoada precisely!

Be like say na ur state be that oo!
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Luv101: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
IMO state, the crime rate in that state is on the high side.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Borno

Yobe

Niger delta states

Benue

Plateau
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by guru03(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
I remember 2009 when we where posted for our youth service, some cried cos they wanted to posted to Abuja unfortunately some that paid where posted to Yobe or Kastina see � tears worst of all was when we were posted for primary assignment see serious cries.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
corpersforum can bank give loan worth of #150k to corper and how is the payment going to take place i mean how is the bank going to deduct the money?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by smulti(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Luv101:
IMO state, the crime rate in that state is on the high side.
which state in Nigeria is crime free zone

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by LZAA: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
MasViews:

Any state in the south (especially SE) is enough to make me cry

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Emerikoss: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
I won't cry but any Northern State would make me very angry angry
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by emi12(f): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Benue state
I cried when I got to my ppa..a deserted village
Udei in Guma local government
But I thank God I was later reposted to Gbajimba
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by steppin: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
Smiles... Truth hurts.!
Rants online and thinking in your closet is allowed.

Stay cool Ma'am/Sir.
The cry of a pained nigga hurts more. Wait patiently till its over and drag your tired ass back home.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Emerikoss: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
IMO state...

That state is finished already, all the bad news you see on social media about the state is a tip of the iceberg compared to what is actually happening there on a daily basis. Nothing works there, the people are enslaved by their greed for crumbs and forget they actually are entitled to the dining table itself, armed robbery is on another scale, education is zero, unemployment, even the indegens are so lazy that they refuse farming and made everything in the market is very high, Always for every means to scam corp members because they see us as money bags...... To crown it all, they are extremely stingy.

Anybody from IMO state that's badmouthing other states, should be killed because his own state is worse.
U don mean it undecided
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by iconize(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What people don't understand is the best place to serve in Nigeria is the north especially the far north.

I was posted these during my youth service, the way I was treated, I felt like I was on top of the world..
The experience is great, they are very friendly especially the Fulanis.

The north are very friendly unlike how the media tend them to be in bad light.

The experience of serving in the north is far better than the south.

Ask any one that served in the north.

Nothing sweeter than that.

You're a moronic person.

More than hundred youth corps members were killed in the North during the 2011 election violence.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by TheSpellChecker: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
I remember when I was posted to Bornu state, my ancestors weeped for me cry

Truly I say unto you, your English teachers are the ones weeping for you right now. grin
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by dryakson(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
stillmaticOG:

guy i served in taraba...anybody that loves f.uck will definitely love taraba cool
is it true the state government pay?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by byemx06(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
when I was posted to river state I felt very bad,as God will have it I enjoy my stay ........posted to ELELE CANTONMENT

IT WAS FUN
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by morichy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:
my gawd. shocked
How pesin go take survive.

People don mention almost all the 36 states for nigeria

according to majority dem mention

1.Bornu
2.Benue
3.Rivers
4.Taraba
5.Abia
6Anambra
7.Imo
8.Kano
9.Bayelsa
10.Akwa Ibom
11.Edo
12.Kogi
13.Lagos
14.Delta
15.Ondo.
16.Kaduna
17.Adamawa
18.Nasarawa
19.Osun
20.Ebonyi
Ma abasi mi. Uhuu... abasi mbok nyangha owo. Ke Nigeria ifonke aba.( my gawd, God abeg save pesin,because Naija no good again.
Everyone has different views about a particular state yhu know...Eyen Eka Abadie..
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by mifavour(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Snow02:
actually I might soon be posted I'm hoping I don't land in places like taraba, borno , abia,rivers also Im afraid for those who will be posted to benue state especially the local areas as for me ah already studied here

Taraba is okay
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Provie(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What people don't understand is the best place to serve in Nigeria is the north especially the far north.

I was posted these during my youth service, the way I was treated, I felt like I was on top of the world..
The experience is great, they are very friendly especially the Fulanis.

The north are very friendly unlike how the media tend them to be in bad light.

The experience of serving in the north is far better than the south.

Ask any one that served in the north.

Nothing sweeter than that.

You ar very correct. I landed there (after two days journey inclusive of 20mins ride on a wooden canoe across a "boundless" river); I cried for one full week; quite unusual for a man.

But those people are very friendly, and ten years after my NYSC, I'm still in contact with the natives. Sincerely speaking, I feel very nostalgic about my relationship with them, so much that I've promised them a visit. And I hope to do so in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Fetula4u: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
shammahyaro:
sokoto the heat there can cook beans
sister fear God na.....i base in sokoto oo more than 17years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please / Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.