Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (22496 Views)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC / A Friend Of Mine Was Posted To Kastina Who Else Was Posted There? / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by zubby29(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Yrs of course.....
Bornu State,
Benue State,
Adamawa State,
Nasarawa state,
Kogi state
remove Adamawa from d list I served der in 2011 and it was one of d best times of my life Dos people in song and yola were very good to us. God bless dem

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by meetzaprof: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
dryakson:
is it true the state government pay?

Yea the State government pays 10k every 2 months but things are a bit expensive there compared to plateau state.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by shammahyaro(f): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fetula4u:
sister fear God na.....i base in sokoto oo more than 17years
u r already used to d heat. I fell terribly sick there.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Dafreeguy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lagos..i cant cope with stress

I wish u bornu or adamawa state bro
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by TerrorSquad147: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSpellChecker:

Truly I say unto you, your English teachers are the ones weeping for you right now. grin
bros na rush rush grin grin grin
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
morichy:
Everyone has different views about a particular state yhu know...Eyen Eka Abadie..

Thats true sha.
Obong owo.. Idiok ke oo
mkpo tie didie ke nkang fo.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Horlhamhi(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
temmypotter:
from the four states I chose

Kaduna

kwara

Oyo

Rivers

I really don't know.

but with the ongoing cultism related issues in Rivers, I'm not so enthusiastic about that state anymore

it's likely you will be posted to Kwara bro..
#just saying oo
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by 1BB007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
lagos..
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by flimsy2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
the north is a very cool place to serve...I really enjoyed serving in Nasarawa state..am from the east...any other state apart from this in the east is hell for corps member...Enugu Anambra,abia and ebonyi...
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Misterdhee1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
iconize:

You're a moronic person.

More than hundred youth corps members were killed in the North during the 2011 election violence.
How many have been killed in Rivers state since 2015

5 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Mememan: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tracypacy:
smiley
Chai
Person pikin
Person sister... cry
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by blackyd: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ekiti state....
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by centboy123456(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Banter1:
1.Edo 2.Rivers 3.Benue 4.Anambra 5Abia 6.Taraba 7.Kogi 8.Borno 9.Adamawa 10. Warri

guy take am easy Na why u put warri for there
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by centboy123456(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
stillmaticOG:

guy i served in taraba...anybody that loves f.uck will definitely love taraba cool

and what about Taraba tell me more about it
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Alexander001(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:

oga mi..no need for me to teach u na..just relocate to the nearest ibibio/Efik town or vilalage and that will do
. it's not that easy oo. I have lived in calabar for 4 years not but no show. na only the bad ones my friends dey teach me.

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Phaysal: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
velai:
May God protect you, if you are a Christian serving in the North. Christians are more endangered over there than the most endangered species on earth.
Hey, I you are capitalizing on what you have been listening from the media. check out how many percentage of non-muslims are in the north.most of them had lived in the north for many years, even some hath spent their whole life
.and Even earn a living, especially the Igbos. It's sounds so ridiculous to see such a comment...am very sure you have never crossed ur state

6 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=Alexander001 post=64071413]. it's not that easy oo. I have lived in calabar for 4 years not but no show. na only the bad ones my friends dey teach me.[/quo

thats very normal.. When i was learning how to speak Ibo i first learnt the bad ones.. cheesy
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by brunobaba(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What people don't understand is the best place to serve in Nigeria is the north especially the far north.

I was posted these during my youth service, the way I was treated, I felt like I was on top of the world..
The experience is great, they are very friendly especially the Fulanis.

The north are very friendly unlike how the media tend them to be in bad light.

The experience of serving in the north is far better than the south.

Ask any one that served in the north.

Nothing sweeter than that.
I served in Sokoto,it's peaceful though....but social life was ZERO.

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by quisera(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Akwa ibom state.. That state use activities cover people eyes. Akwa ibom is backward. Thank God say I don serve finish.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by dryakson(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
meetzaprof:

Yea the State government pays 10k every 2 months but things are a bit expensive there compared to plateau state.
Pls which state will u advise from North east
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
During my time I was forming God's will be done,,, I don't want to interfere with destiny BS until I got my letter and saw bauchi. Nobody told me to redeploy and even influence ppa posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by alabioluwafemi0(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Its subjective but anywhere in SE would hv spoilt my day
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
If they do mistake post me for Maiduguri next year, I go cry for them.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Kisser34(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Benue state nysc Camp was ok to us then but currently because of the Fulani herdsmen stuff I don't know again o,, but it was fun then
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by yyugo6ixx(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
In case those in charge of NYSC see this, NEVER let me remain in this EAST. Anywhere else is just fine.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by stillmaticOG(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
dryakson:
is it true the state government pay?
they no longer pay
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by abdulkayus(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
iconize:

You're a moronic person.

More than hundred youth corps members were killed in the North during the 2011 election violence.

Habaaaaa, easy with the lie nahhh. Actually corpers were killed which was unfortunate and painful. Corpers has also been killed in the south especially ss and se, we just saw a report on this Nairaland of a corper shot to death few days ago in the south, what will you say about that
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by emdeey(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Yrs of course.....
Bornu State,
Benue State,
Adamawa State,
Nasarawa state,
Kogi state
you won't regret serving in Adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by samiboy774(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
I will go for bayelsa & ebonyi....based on experiences from frnds
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by samiboy774(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bluehill1051:
My guy, Akwa ibom na zero state. Aggressive indigenes and them too dy over hype the state

Ayaf die
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Incredibleme: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fetula4u:
sister fear God na.....i base in sokoto oo more than 17years
How is situation at sokoto? i intend putting there this year.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Incredibleme: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why are people bad mouthing the southeast with no concrete reason. No one has pointed to any negative thing about the behavior of the community yet all I see is "no south-east for me" "south-east no go" etc. Why so much hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.