Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) (39016 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
We are naturally wicked in Nigeria

Is this Fulani herdsmen attack again?

We politicize everything

Sarrki be honest for once. If one deranged herdsman kills someone now and then, they would not be adjudged as the 44th terrorist group in the world. The lady that murdered her hubby in the North recently, nobody used it to call all Northern women terrorists.

Let's not distract from the horrors of Fulani herdsmen terrorism.

No, we are not naturally wicked in Nigeria. What we have are the symptoms of a failed society. A society torn between African values & so called modernity, between extreme poverty on one hand and obscene wealth of the few on another, between African traditional beliefs and Abrahamic Middle Eastern religions etc. At the end we're neither here nor there. In a state of confusion. All without social safety net.

Yes even rich countries have criminals and other social problems like drug and substance abuse. But the system does its best to help.

Let us be objective.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sad
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
donsiqua:

You must be a medical student. Probably in your second year or something grin grin

Thats a foolish medical student.......there is nothing like great sapenic nerve but great saphenous vein and femoral nerve
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Emerikoss: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

The resulting infection killed her
Ok unless that, but I still think she wasn't given proper medical care
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
AND I PRAYED SHE DOESNT DIE
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Osama? Den I rest my case
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

I am a Pastor but your statement (not you) is mundane and imprudent, to say the least. Our fathers in the Lord have been PRAYING since 1960, yet the situation is yet to get better, in fact, the country and has gotten worse!

Prayers backed up with Purposeful, Intentional and INTELLIGENT Action is the Answer!
Gbam, Nigeria is a religious society but godless, did you see the clip of daily times of 1978, there was petrol scarcity and they promised to fix the problem in 1979, but despite all the useless prayers, fuel scarcity is still a big issue in 2018, redeem Christian Church of God has 34, 000branches world wide, Belgium as a country has about 23 churches in the entire country, Belgium is more prosperous than Nigeria, God is tired of our useless prayers, nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He must have used a poisoned dagger on her
No. She got infected
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Obalende: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
#castrateallmen.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He must have used a poisoned dagger on her

grin poisoned with what
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
doctokwus:

Oga,women die during childbirth not because of pain but because of complications like blood loss(no 1 killer),infection,BP issue,extreme weakness that is not quickly rectified,etc.
Infection is a very serious issue particularly if it spreads to the blood.
agreed but what of people who announced their inability to continue as a result of excruciating pain before giving up? Girls raped to death nko? I have seen somebody give up in the hospital because of great pain.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

Sarrki be honest for once. If one deranged herdsman kills someone now and then, they would not be adjudged as the 4th terrorist group in the world. The lady that murdered her hubby in the North recently, nobody used it to call all Northern women terrorists.

Let's not distract from the horrors of Fulani herdsmen terrorism.

No, we are not naturally wicked in Nigeria. What we have are the symptoms of a failed society. A society torn between African values & so called modernity, between extreme poverty on one hand and obscene wealth wealth of the few, between African traditional beliefs and Abrahamic Middle Eastern religions etc. At the end we neither here nor there. in a state of confusion. All without social safety net.

Yes even rich countries have criminals and other social problems like drug and substance abuse. But the system does its best to help.

Let us be objective.
Gbam, l concur, Nigeria is a confused society that hings everything on prayers but yet it is a godless society, Belgium has about 23 churches nationwide with quality leadership and a good safety net to assist the poor, Nigeria has thousands of churches, mosques and religious centers plus ungodly and wicked leaders, Belgium is more prosperous than the useless jungle called Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
This girl shouldn't have died of she had received adequate and timely health care..I hope the Osama idiot is hung by his balls, what an animal..
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by sirxbit(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Nairaland is turning to a gory website, blood blood everywhere. The people running it forgot children comes to this website. If I have a 14 /15 year old I'll block him/ her accessing Nairaland.
Non be Watin dey happen for d country?
Watin u want make them post?
Tom and jerry Abi Mr bean?
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

grin poisoned with what

There is a reason I came up with my premise , I dont believe a young girl of her age with a bubbly immune system will get septic and bow to to flesh sepsis in 10 days most if which was spent in a hospital where a cocktail of anti tet and antibiotics could have provided sufficient prophylaxy cover to stem any infection..I have come across a daggers and horns that have been poisoned through diabolic means ( i dont know how they do it) and if anyone is stabbed with such a dagger or horn the flesh wound quickly bow to necrosis and rot then the victim bows to toxic shock .

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by sirxbit(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why d guy go stab gal because she non gree date am?
Abi d guy spend heaven and earth for d gal head at d end she non gree for am.
That's enough to drive him mad.
But whatever d case he is a madman and must be caught and killed.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why would she die from a stab wound days later? This is so bad. It is screaming negligence for me if she was taken to a hospital early enough (which on second thought, I don't think so). Proper wound management and antibiotics should have pulled her through. lipsrsealed cry
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Its like d thing touch her Great sephanic nerve
There is no such 'Sephanic' nerve ���
Maybe Saphenous nerve... But it shouldn't be a cause of death even....
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
D doctors in that hospital need to b questioned. Why on earth should they refused to treat d lil girl first, after long delay and when d sepsis might have eaten deep to d blood cell that they will now struggle to save her life? So annoy!
Those doctors killed her simple.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is a reason I came up with my premise , I dont believe a young girl of her age with a bubbly immune system will get septic and bow to to flesh sepsis in 10 days most if which was spent in a hospital where a cocktail of anti tet and antibiotics could have provided sufficient prophylaxy cover to stem any infection..I have come across a daggers and horns that have been poisoned through diabolic means ( i dont know how they do it) and if anyone is stabbed with such a dagger or horn the flesh wound quickly bow to necrosis and rot then the victim bows to toxic shock .
You hit it rightly. I was wondering cos antibiotics, wound management should have pushed her through it...

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

LOL. it's always the ppl who know nothing that have the most to say grin

Women who die in childbirth don't die directly from pain. Its because of other complex issues like bleeding to death, infection,and others.
The healthcare in Nigeria isn't too good that's why a lot of women die in labour and it's NOT because OF PAIN.

Raped to death? What does that menu? I have never read about such a case outside Nigerian articles.

You read too many Nigerian articles and they talk a lot of vague crap.

I rarely ever talk about about what I don't know, why can't others like you do the same?
I have seen someone die of pain in a federal hospital. When people in serious pain s announce of their inability to continue shortly before giving up, what do they mean? Don't dodge my questions plz. Don't keep telling me how ignorant I am. I'm willing to have my misconceptions corrected
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
eagleonearth:
I have seen someone die of pain in a federal hospital. When people in serious pain s announce of their inability to continue shortly before giving up, what do they mean? Don't dodge my questions plz. Don't keep telling me how ignorant I am. I'm willing to have my misconceptions corrected

You called me ignorant first.

You have seen somebody die of pain?

Was PAIN put as the cause of death on the death certificate?!

You need to know that pain is an indicator of something wrong in body.

And pain rarely comes on it's own just like smoke without fire.

Pain doesn't kill either. Whatever brought about the pain kills the person

Pain is a symptom of disease in the body. It is not a condition on it's own and cannot kill on it's own

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Daniluv2k4(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Its like d thing touch her Great sephanic nerve

abeg whc skul you attend? if you don't know something keep quiet must you talk..

injury to nerve only going to paralyze the area.
this has to do with Artery FEMORAL
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daniluv2k4:

abeg whc skul you attend? if you don't know something keep quiet must you talk..

injury to nerve only going to paralyze the area.
this has to do with Artery FEMORAL

grin

Lol see doctors arguing among themselves. Who is right now?
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by willyjacs(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Damn! so sad stabbing a gurl for turning u down? nawa o
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Evulchisom(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hu is d killer. Na pesin wey stab d girl, the parent wey no take first aid measures or d doctors wey fail in their duties to save a life,
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
eagleonearth:
agreed but what of people who announced their inability to continue as a result of excruciating pain before giving up? Girls raped to death nko? I have seen somebody give up in the hospital because of great pain.
Yeah,prolonged,severe pain can ultimately kill someone but the point is that such deaths are not a direct result of the pain,but consequences or complications of the pain,one of the most common of which is shock.
So it's like this:Severe,persistent,untreated pain-shock(body systems and organs shutting down)-death.

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Daniluv2k4(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

grin

sephanic? it only saphenous nerve - branch of femoral artery found the knee and one-third thigh accompany the femoral artery and GSV.

only injury to the femoral artery can leads to the girl death. injury to the nerve just going to paraliz it.

that guy is still in 100lev thou.I no blame am. he just shouldn't have let him comment be on FP.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by GabrielAganyi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I tire for nigeria (this phone the mad, don't try to use N ooo), if there can't handle a stabbed person then the gun treatment bill is of no use na....... .. Rest on sister, it is well with your soul!
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by IYIMAN: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

grin

Sephanic and Femoral resulting in death. OK o.
Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by IYIMAN: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daniluv2k4:

sephanic? it only saphenous nerve - branch of femoral artery found the knee and one-third thigh accompany the femoral artery and GSV.

only injury to the femoral artery can leads to the girl death. injury to the nerve just going to paraliz it.

that guy is still in 100lev thou.I no blame am. he just shouldn't have let him comment be on FP.
Oga, injury to the femoral artery will lead to excessive bleeding....progress to shock... Then cardiac arrest if not reversed. This won't wait for 10 days to happen.
The major cause of death in this case is most likely infection (Sepsis/Septicemia).
Nerve injury is another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
chibuike53:

Thats a foolish medical student.......there is nothing like great sapenic nerve but great
saphenous vein and femoral nerve

Also known as great saphenous "nerve" the other fella's spelling is wrong .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.