Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture (34798 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
I never spit flows finish, you wan corner my girl
richard16:

You are so cute... Can we go private??

Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I know just 1 person on NL that I am finer than
lool..really funny cheesy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who is laughing with you
Preshy561:

lool..really funny cheesy

Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Harrynight(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Michelle55:
cool happy birthday my crush.. yippee, me like them bad gan!!!

why do pretty ladies luvs badest guys?
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Harrynight(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

thanks dear

me luvs ur Shadow looks charming undecided
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Etianwanokon: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Gentleman of NOLLYWOOD
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nizguy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

thanks dear

u must be one of the angels dat walk here on earth grin
Preshy561:

thanks dear

u must be one of the angels dat walk here on earth
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
This guy can dress well, he can wear fine fine shoes for the whole world
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Michelle55: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Harrynight:

why do pretty ladies luvs badest guys?
lol I don't know oh...
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Captain6(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Na my babe u dey drag so? shocked
You have been dispossessed. grin
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by mekuilis(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
ruggedtimi:
no be small bad boy...dat head fit break skull..the perfect guy to act the role of don wanny in the upcoming nollywood movie " the fall of don wanny 1&2." happy birthday

Hehehehe... nice. You just helped sell the guy.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
His head will fit for my mirror before o cheesy grin grin
Happy birthday Mr Sly

Correct, you know him.
That's his stage name.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Who is laughing with you
Chief what are you doing with eniola's nikita

Good evening cool

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello dear hers is obodo oyibo nkita mine is home based nkita
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief what are you doing with eniola's nikita

Good evening cool

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Hello dear hers is obodo oyibo nkita mine is home based nkita
Chief you need to return that nkita because it is getting what I'm supposed to be getting I can't afford to lose you to nkita.....embarassed embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lool my dog is really enjoying and growing fast, problem is she likes me 2 much I spent serious money on my side chick over last weekend, when I recover you will be next To enjoy
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief you need to return that nkita because it is getting what I'm supposed to be getting I can't afford to lose you to nkita.....embarassed embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lool my dog is really enjoying and growing fast, problem is she likes me 2 much I spent serious money on my side chick over last weekend, when I recover you will be next To enjoy
Chief I can't believe this is happening to me.....can you imagine how you disregard me undecided placing that nkita and side chick before me.....like seriously chief have you forgotten that I'm the general queen chief undecided no one takes my places cause I'm the real deal biko embarassed embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
You are far from me nah, when the alerts enter it's the nearest person that enjoys it. But, I purposely want to stay single for a while
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief I can't believe this is happening to me.....can you imagine how you disregard me undecided placing that nkita and side chick before me.....like seriously chief have you forgotten that I'm the general queen chief undecided no one takes my places cause I'm the real deal biko embarassed embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
You are far from me nah, when the alerts enter it's the nearest person that enjoys it. But, I purposely want to stay single for a while
Chief what are you trying to say you nor I can't tolerate all this excuses.... what happens to transfer chief, this is January my rent,creams and soaps, new clothes,new hair, my younger ones school fees.....etc have you forgotten your sugar daddy's responsibilities grin grin grin

#SLIMDADDY
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
The last 1 month has also been really crazy for me, don't worry I will soon recover, just bear with me. I value and appreciate loyalty
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief what are you trying to say you nor I can't tolerate all this excuses.... what happens to transfer chief, this is January my rent,creams and soaps, new clothes,new hair, my younger ones school fees.....etc have you forgotten your sugar daddy's responsibilities grin grin grin

#SLIMDADDY
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by aspirebig: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
HBD ...to him.

Was he also holding a gun in the 'throwback ' picture?
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
The last 1 month has also been really crazy for me, don't worry I will soon recover, just bear with me. I value and appreciate loyalty
OK Chief that's my sugar daddy......wink

Chief what about Berry are you guys Still going to do the stuff embarassed embarassed
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Berry has blocked me on whatsapp, she isn't taking my calls or reaching out to me. I am fed up, I feel she needs a break, she's probably tired of me, I will just let her be, but I don't like females that get stay angry for too long. Dunno if we can work this out just yet. Evaberry is really stubborn
Thegeneralqueen:
OK Chief that's my sugar daddy......wink

Chief what about Berry are you guys Still going to do the stuff embarassed embarassed
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Berry has blocked me on whatsapp, she isn't taking my calls or reaching out to me. I am fed up, I feel she needs a break, she's probably tired of me, I will just let her be, but I don't like females that get stay angry for too long. Dunno if we can work this out just yet. Evaberry is really stubborn
Ehmmm chief clam down don't be too hard on her you nor she's still a young lady and she has shakara you suppose understand her kind of person..... every new relationship suffers this fate so clam down....

can you tell me what happened so I can nor where to come in and talk to her so sorry this is happening to you

#worrydaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
I kind of hate to share any girl I am serious with, Berry always talks about getting even and flirting with boys more. Her last post in her diary triggered me, I apologised to her. But she isn't having it, I will be fine you don't have to bother yourself
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmmm chief clam down don't be too hard on her you nor she's still a young lady and she has shakara you suppose understand her kind of person..... every new relationship suffers this fate so clam down....

can you tell me what happened so I can nor where to come in and talk to her so sorry this is happening to you

#worrydaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I kind of hate to share any girl I am serious with, Berry always talks about getting even and flirting with boys more. Her last post in her diary triggered me, I apologised to her. But she isn't having it, I will be fine you don't have to bother yourself
I can see you're a jealous lover but talk to her about it you guys should spend more time together that way you'll get to understand each other better cool

#slimdaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Did you miss out the part where I said she is no longer speaking with me??
Thegeneralqueen:
I can see you're a jealous lover but talk to her about it you guys should spend more time together that way you'll get to understand each other better cool

#slimdaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Did you miss out the part where I said she is no longer speaking with me??
Chief you're a man so don't let things we women do get to you..... do you know where she lives

#slimdaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Kemillion(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hear say dis guy na pastor 4 real life, abeg hw true dis is? i wonder wetin im church 4 luk like
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nope it's a distance from here tho
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief you're a man so don't let things we women do get to you..... do you know where she lives

#slimdaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Pay her a visit for the weekend it will go along way Chief

#slimdaddy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Pay her a visit for the weekend it will go along way Chief

#slimdaddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.