Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem (813 Views)

US National Debt Exceeds $32 Trillion Amidst Ukraine War Funding / Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
For someone who harped so much on how people were disgracing the National Anthem, it is funny to see that he does not know the words of the anthem. Which is more disgraceful, a president who can't sing his nation's anthem or football players protesting injustice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyrfbQ6Tkdw

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Josephjnr(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hahahha! The tin just dey confuse am as maths dey do me den. Wen I see if x-3y=2/y..,......na Trump kind of face I dey get.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by correctguy101(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
As e make mouth reach... yeye man...

How would he even know? His mind must be occupied with businesses and POTUS stuffs.... Why am I even supporting this mad man...
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by anuma1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Even Bubu don't know his

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by RoyalBlak007: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Śhīt happeñs grin
#Ñoßìggie
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Donald Chinazaekpere Trump

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure Donald was just kidding. Him sabi am

grin
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by CasaFFa(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just like he doesn't know Nigerians don't live in huts.

Love this response by a Nigerian lawyer to Trump

I am a Nigerian holder of a Harvard law school masters degree in International Law which I earned as a fee paying student. I am presently living happily in a well appointed, water front town house in Lagos, Nigeria. I am shocked but hardly surprised that Trump resorts to the level of racism and ignorance that has not emanated from a paramount world leader in modern history and has certainly not been a building block of official immigration policy in recent memory.

Read the rest here - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=506106

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nobody is suprised the Donald is capable of anything.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Lucasbalo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nobody is suprised the Donald is capable of anything.
As an American, it's a shame to call him my president. The National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance is what basically any Second or Third Grader in America can recite without missing a beat but a 71 year old demented pig is unable. I can't wait the worthless and inept pig leaves the exalted Oval Office.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Lucasbalo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
CasaFFa:
Just like he doesn't know Nigerians don't live in huts.

Love this response by a Nigerian lawyer to Trump

Read the rest here - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=506106
Trump has some underachieving orange a*s lickers here that will take you to task for deriding their mini god. Watch out for the brainless foools idolizing a guy who loathes people with their skin color.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lucasbalo:
As an American, it's a shame to call him my president. The National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance is what basically any Second or Third Grader in America can recite without missing a beat but a 71 year old demented pig is unable. I can't wait the worthless and inept pig leaves the exalted Oval Office.
True talk.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Lucasbalo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
True talk.
I am in Nigeria now and just seeing the video clip for the first time and I am not a bit surprised. He will be a black dot in American history . What a worthless piece of crap.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I am in Nigeria now and just seeing the video clip for the first time and I am not a bit surprised. He will be a black dot in American history . What a worthless piece of crap.
What were the electoral college thinking when that man came in,I blame the republican system for allowing a clown into office.Look at Trump and Bannon now Americans can't wait for this man to be impeached not to talk of leaving office.I mainly pity Sarah huckabee sanders for trying so hard to save this man.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by 9inches(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Loooong wait buddy. Brace up!

By the way, Trump can sing the national anthem. It'll only take you a youtube search to verify.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
9inches:

Loooong wait buddy. Brace up!

By the way, Trump can sing the national anthem. It'll only take you a youtube search to verify.

When people make this kind of statement it usually indicates either they are not sure of the availability of the evidence or they have no frigging idea. If neither of the above were true you'd have pasted a link to at least one YouTube video.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Lucasbalo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
LordReed:

When people make this kind of statement it usually indicates either they are not sure of the availability of the evidence or they have no frigging idea. If neither of the above were true you'd have pasted a link to at least one YouTube video.
You minding than brainless village rat who doesn't know what He is yapping about. I can recite the Pledge and National Anthem in my dream and so are many millions of Americans.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by 9inches(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
LordReed:

I'm 100% sure you will find it on youtube.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by panafrican(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nonsense.
Just get iver it.
The man won a presidential race against an outgoing administration candidate that was involved in the destruction of Libya and the expansion of terrorist act in Africa.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2018
9inches:

I'm 100% sure you will find it on youtube.

The burden is on you to prove Trump can sing the national anthem since that is your claim, I have already shown he can't.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
panafrican:
Nonsense.
Just get iver it.
The man won a presidential race against an outgoing administration candidate that was involved in the destruction of Libya and the expansion of terrorist act in Africa.

How many frontline troops has Trump visited since he became president?

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by 9inches(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
LordReed:

The burden is on you to prove Trump can sing the national anthem since that is your claim, I have already shown he can't.

I don't owe you any proof. I stated a fact. It's on youtube. You don't need too many keywords to search it.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
9inches:

I don't owe you any proof. I stated a fact. It's on youtube. You don't need too many keywords to search it.

I am not going to search for it, if there is one you'd have posted it. You've replied thrice now, it would have taken you less time to post a link.
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
I don't even know why some Nigerians even like that racist.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by urahara(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fulaman198:
I don't even know why some Nigerians even like that racist.

Because he supports isreal.

No matter how he curses Africans, so far he supports isreal, Nigerian Christians feel that god is blessing trump
Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
urahara:

Because he supports isreal.

No matter how he curses Africans, so far he supports isreal, Nigerian Christians feel that god is blessing trump

I don't want to generalise but many Nigerian Christians must not have brains if they support this Racist lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Trump Doesn't Know Words Of US National Anthem by urahara(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fulaman198:

I don't want to generalise but many Nigerian Christians must not have brains if they support this Racist lunatic.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African President, Ramaphosa Seen Traveling In Economy Class (photo) / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of One Of The World's Fattest Polar Bear / Russia Calls U.S. An Adversary, Warns Its Warships To Avoid Crimea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.