Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music (37439 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
how hard? Elaborate please

Im music wen ur voice is below par u need to work extra hard and have other things going for u to meet up. Its like having almost no talent and trying to succeed u hv to learn everything fast that other with better talent wud do easily and if u can do dat mosttimes they do much better that people with better talent.

Celine dion is a good example if uve watched her rise to where she was cudnt speak well, diction and had to learn almost from scratch. She was laughed at even when she spoke talkless of sing.
Re: Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music by cr7lomo: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
what about the not so rich kids doing music? I know a lot of local artists and song writers who are better than most naija musicians but they didn't get the opportunity to show what they've got

Abeg GTFOOH with ur poverty mentality...once peeps like u see rich kids ur inferiority complex gets a hold of u and u try to bring them down cos that's the only way you think u can get better than u...but sister let me tell u that a rich kid is a rich kid and u cant do nada about it

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music by YelloweWest: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
EddieCAD:
So what do you want us to do with this information now undecided
inspire you to chase your dreams and believe in ur self no matter the obstacles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vandora Kisses The Love Of Her Life / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) / Bishop Umoh Mobbed At An Event In Akwa Ibom Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.