Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

#day19: Don't Just Be Consistent! #psychologistofchange - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / #day19: Don't Just Be Consistent! #psychologistofchange (325 Views)

Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) / “you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me / Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#day19: Don't Just Be Consistent! #psychologistofchange by FadakaLouis(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ineffective people always think of success as the ability to produce more. It has even been given a very familiar name, consistency. It is believed that being consistent puts you on top.

While this contains an iota of truth, it is not the entire truth. It fails to recognize that success is not just about the reproduction of results but growth.

Being consistent for a long time is very good but it can also make you stagnant. It limits your thinking by not letting you try new things. After a period of time, the desire to try new things out fades because you always reproduce. And like the saying that “He that is good with a hammer always think that everything is a nail”, you become blind to growth.

Contiune reading https:///dbyVuV

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Doing A Good Job / How To Keep Growing Even Though You’re The Only One In Your Department / BEDC Official Electrocuted During Mass Disconnection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.